Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Philly'sFinest

The Biden regime's latest failure, Afghanistan

Recommended Posts

Please send this senile old man to the nursing home and move on to plan B already

This is pathetic

The supposed "leader" of the free world

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did this mess happened during Trump's presidency? No, Senile Joe Biden has fucked up the Border Crisis, Pandemic and Afghanistan in only 8 months of his illegitimate presidency. He's worst than Jimmy Carter.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, TheMachinist said:

Did this mess happened during Trump's presidency? No, Senile Joe Biden has fucked up the Border Crisis, Pandemic and Afghanistan in only 8 months of his illegitimate presidency. He's worst than Jimmy Carter.

It WaS tRuMp'S pLaN dumb dumb.

I just can't stop thinking about how Republicans have no problem spending another trillion dollars in Afghanistan, but not one single Dollar in America to take care of our own poor people. And by the way, Americans in Afghanistan were told to get the fuck out of that country weeks ago. If they're still there, whose fault is it?

  • Gay 1
  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It WaS tRuMp'S pLaN dumb dumb.

I just can't stop thinking about how Republicans have no problem spending another trillion dollars in Afghanistan, but not one single Dollar in America to take care of our own poor people. And by the way, Americans in Afghanistan were told to get the fuck out of that country weeks ago. If they're still there, whose fault is it?

Excuses, excuses, excuses.  Cry us a river, HipKat.  LOL

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Nuke said:

They won't be the last.  I'm sure we've broken faith with all of our allies.  Old trusty tried and true America is no more.  :niterider:

 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Word.  Sloppy Joe drove the car off the lot, crashed it, and then blamed the dealership.  :niterider:

 

  • Thanks 1

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Woody said:

Word.  Sloppy Joe drove the car off the lot, crashed it, and then blamed the dealership.  :niterider:

No. Joe drove the car off the lot. Stole the car. Drove it for seven months, then crashed it and then blamed the dealership 

  • Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When Trump was president and alienated America from the rest of the world and was laughed at for being a nation, it was fuck today other countries, but now it's not? 

Ummmmm, sure, ok, makes sense.....

Morons

  • Like 1
  • Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, HipKat said:

When Trump was president and alienated America from the rest of the world and was laughed at for being a nation, it was fuck today other countries, but now it's not? 

Ummmmm, sure, ok, makes sense.....

Morons

Trump got us out of shit deals...Joe has also brought us back into those.

Trump held other nations accountable and made them pay their fair share...Sippy Cup pays them.

Nobody was laughing at us...they respected us and towed the line...see Afghanistan as an example. Joke took office and they decided they could test him like Russia and China did and he showed he was a puppet that is a pushover. 

Stupid sheep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am positive that the Taliban has already shed American blood since last friday...yet our leaders literally quake at the mere thought of actually trying to help those in harms way.  Forget what the rest of the world sees in us as allies, but rather fear the fact that after this who would volunteer to fight knowing this assclown administration won't have their backs. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Down and Out said:

I am positive that the Taliban has already shed American blood since last friday...yet our leaders literally quake at the mere thought of actually trying to help those in harms way.  Forget what the rest of the world sees in us as allies, but rather fear the fact that after this who would volunteer to fight knowing this assclown administration won't have their backs. 

LahMEM7F.jpeg

  • Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

287aa49edd313e8e.jpeg


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

America's Humiliation Continues as Taliban Special Forces Unit Mocks Iwo Jima Photo Wearing Captured U.S. Gear

image.png.9153811fb7231671cf61aafe4b198824.png

The Joe Rosenthal photo of Marines raising the American flag atop Mt. Suribachi on Iwo Jima is perhaps the most iconic image in U.S. military history.

That photo is now the subject of mockery by the terrorist army that controls Afghanistan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

America's Humiliation Continues as Taliban Special Forces Unit Mocks Iwo Jima Photo Wearing Captured U.S. Gear

image.png.9153811fb7231671cf61aafe4b198824.png

The Joe Rosenthal photo of Marines raising the American flag atop Mt. Suribachi on Iwo Jima is perhaps the most iconic image in U.S. military history.

That photo is now the subject of mockery by the terrorist army that controls Afghanistan.

Wow!

What a fucking disgrace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JoeFerguson said:

America's Humiliation Continues as Taliban Special Forces Unit Mocks Iwo Jima Photo Wearing Captured U.S. Gear

image.png.9153811fb7231671cf61aafe4b198824.png

The Joe Rosenthal photo of Marines raising the American flag atop Mt. Suribachi on Iwo Jima is perhaps the most iconic image in U.S. military history.

That photo is now the subject of mockery by the terrorist army that controls Afghanistan.

WOW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CNN, ladies and gentlemen. WOW

 

 


Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is such a disaster, that the national media is criticizing Biden. Saw on ABC news one of the reporters saying that nothing Biden is saying is matching the footage getting back to us. Biden says Americans are not having problems getting to the airport, when all the footage coming out suggests different. It’s pretty bad when your biggest cheerleaders start calling you a liar. 

  • Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All I can think of when I see the Biden press conference is 

 

 


Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...