Sign in to follow this  
Philly'sFinest

The Biden regime's latest failure, Afghanistan

Sippy Cup could shit right on Greg's face and he would say, Thank you! May I have some more?

But we all know it's actually Trump that calls the shots in his brain...he just blows Joe because it's his only option short of admitting he's been living in a false reality for the last 5 years.

I'd normally feel some type of sympathy for such a sheep, but not these scumbags.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Sippy Cup could shit right on Greg's face and he would say, Thank you! May I have some more?

But we all know it's actually Trump that calls the shots in his brain...he just blows Joe because it's his only option short of admitting he's been living in a false reality for the last 5 years.

I'd normally feel some type of sympathy for such a sheep, but not these scumbags.

Well put.

6 hours ago, TheMachinist said:

I think HipKat is about to blow a blood vessel.

Definition: you have no way of arguing against facts so you have to refer to an off the cuff remark.

From the very beginning, voters wanted us to go in there, find Osama bin laden and then get the hell out. Based on the failures of invading armies before us. Let's just call it like it is. People of Afghanistan are complacent in their plight. They always have been and they always will be.

How much money and how many more American lives should it cost to build a country that never wanted to be built?

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

15 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Definition: you have no way of arguing against facts so you have to refer to an off the cuff remark.

From the very beginning, voters wanted us to go in there, find Osama bin laden and then get the hell out. Based on the failures of invading armies before us. Let's just call it like it is. People of Afghanistan are complacent in their plight. They always have been and they always will be.

How much money and how many more American lives should it cost to build a country that never wanted to be built?

What a cock gobbler you are for this illegitimate and corrupt POS...truly pathetic, even for you.

We all know you would have a completely opposite take if it was the other guy, so let's cut the BS right here.

Full stop

On 8/13/2021 at 11:18 AM, Philly'sFinest said:

88 billion, 20 years, and how many lives of soldiers and civilians were wasted because of this clown car regime?

Where is the outrage, leftist homos?

E83NsoBX0AQlEZu.thumb.jpg.c097b3a433d56371330e51842b3cd5d9.jpg

E83Xby4XsAcWsim.jpg

8 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

All Trumps's fault!!!!!!!!  LOL

No, he was in the process of doing what ByeDon finished, he just got kicked to the curb before he could complete the surrender.  

• Barf 1

4 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

No, he was in the process of doing what ByeDon finished, he just got kicked to the curb before he could complete the surrender.  

Not the case, but say that's true.  He dismantled pretty much everything else Trump did, why not this?????  LOL.  Why?

29 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Not the case, but say that's true.  He dismantled pretty much everything else Trump did, why not this?????  LOL.  Why?

Because we were down to 2500 troops there and the country was in no mood to ramp it back up.  Maybe listen to John Bolton, who has the only rationale that could have saved the mess.  ByeDon would never adopted his approach so he finished what fatass started. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Because we were down to 2500 troops there and the country was in no mood to ramp it back up.  Maybe listen to John Bolton, who has the only rationale that could have saved the mess.  ByeDon would never adopted his approach so he finished what fatass started. 

LOL.  On Biden's watch.  Sorry.  Bad look to blame others soooooo many months later.  Really BAD LOOK.  Fact.

23 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  On Biden's watch.  Sorry.  Bad look to blame others soooooo many months later.  Really BAD LOOK.  Fact.

no, it is not.  but keep saying it, I'm sure I'll be convinced if you do. 

17 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

No doubt.  You should be.  I can only imagine the "outrage" had this happened on Trump's watch.  When the MSM is SLAMMING Biden, you KNOW IT'S BAD.  LOL

Getting out is the right call.  I was convinced, since Biden is little more than a puppet, that we would be back in full force.  We may still be back in full force, in the future.  Until that happens, I finally am proven wrong.

The problem is that Biden lacks the administrative skill, natural charisma and geopolitical expertise of the Aquarian.  He is simply not equipped to execute a withdrawal to the same level as Trump.

Trump's one life mistake is setting brilliant plans that, unfortunately, require a skilled, dynamic leader to execute. 

Biden's sole gift of bureaucratic longevity is not what the situation requires.

• Like 2
  • Barf 1

bc72a30288dde834.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

45 had a conditions based withdrawal 

No dice

3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

Why the fuck would we listen to another TDS dipshit LOL

That's like you having an official government position and speaking to the media...imagine how fucking retarded that would be

2 hours ago, 212frawk said:

Sorry, Fraudk...denying this is denying absolute fact.

But I guess when you suffer from TDS and have weak as fuck arguments and no legitimate response, we revert back to lies and outright denial.

LOSER

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

And there it is, it's true when they say that Liberals want you dead because their ideas are horrible and don't survive in the market place of free debate. Since they are unable to defend them and make convincing arguments they usually just declare that you're an IstoPhobe and/or go on a big temper tantrum like Mr. Heiny Spanker over here. Someone get this guy a red ball gag, you know he likes it!

This right here.

Always keep in mind that these brainwashed sheep have been programmed by the media to not just hate this country, but to hate anyone that doesn't use the same faulty logic and the same god awful geopolitical ideals. 

Treat them as the scum they are, for they are not worthy of respect or meaningful discussion, unfortunately. 

It's sad, and I wish it were different. But the truth is these leftist sheep have taken their side, and it is the side of evil and hatred. 

30 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Getting out is the right call.  I was convinced, since Biden is little more than a puppet, that we would be back in full force.  We may still be back in full force, in the future.  Until that happens, I finally am proven wrong.

The problem is that Biden lacks the administrative skill, natural charisma and geopolitical expertise of the Aquarian.  He is simply not equipped to execute a withdrawal to the same level as Trump.

Trump's one life mistake is setting brilliant plans that, unfortunately, require a skilled, dynamic leader to execute. 

Biden's sole gift of bureaucratic longevity is not what the situation requires.

This would have happened if we were going back to the same old forever war tactic, but as we've seen with this regime and their radical moves, this is different. 

What I believe to be the goal of the "Biden" corrupt puppet regime is to destroy America and fundamentally change it forever into a weaker version that has to rely on foreign countries, and where our liberties and freedoms have been taken away. There's plenty of evidence of this being the plan since he's taken office if you have been paying any type of attention.

As for the withdrawal and you're assertion that Biden is not equipped to have done a withdrawal like Trump, you are somewhat correct. He is a bumbling idiot that has always been wrong not just in government, but particular foreign policy. But the real issue is that they know he is weak and a puppet...that's why the Taliban only moved once he took office, and that's why our enemies are operating boldly and have ZERO concern about what the USA might do. They know this regime is a pushover that is controlled, so make your moves now.

Biden didn't follow the plan, but even if he did it wouldn't have mattered because unlike the Trump administration, they have no spine and won't back up their rhetoric with action. The Trump regime took the Taliban at their word, but they weren't stupid. They made it clear they would be destroyed if they broke their agreement, and while he was in charge, they kept it and behaved by and large. 

That is the real reason why we didn't go back to the normal war business...they have bigger fish to fry like bankrupting America and enslaving the people, and they are using C19 to get rich now...there's no need for wars when you have that to force businesses to close and keep the mega corporations open, and to have big pharma raking in cash while our government passes bills that funnel more money to those officials and their partners in crime.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

…and neither are we lol. If Trump was in office they would either A not be closing in on Kabul or B we wouldn’t up in leave because they are closing in on Kabul. You do know there is more than one part to a treaty, right? We are obviously not holding our end up either, because? ________ fill in the blank

All of that is rhetorical bullshit because nobody knows what would have happened if Trump was still in office. It's nothing but a maybe. But this doesn't have anything to do with who was or is in office. I'm quite sure that somewhere along the chain of command somebody truly believed that the Afghanistan military would defend their country and they didn't. But that's not the worst of it.

The Taliban now has one of the largest militaries in the region because I'm sure they're going to recruit a lot of those Afghani soldiers. They have all that equipment that we gave them. They have more helicopters than any other country in that region next to Israel. You know that this is going to open the door for the return of al Quaida.

Not to mention the fact, Russia, China, Pakistan, Iran. Those embassies are not being evacuated. Those embassies are not being forced out by the Taliban. This is a monster-sized disaster.

Before the USSR invaded it was a pretty free and liberal country. The problem is that the USA thinks money fixes everything. The USA throws as much money at it as it can afford, much more than the USA could afford if you think about it. Creating immense corruption. With a weak corrupt government that the people can't stand. But parrot what the USA is saying and so the USA keeps supporting them. Then the USA wonders why it does not work out.

We have seen this in Vietnam, South, and Middle America, Iran (with the Shaw). We will see the same in Iraq soon enough.

The sad part is the USA will never learn. Because money is god in their view and so fixes everything.

And this is the point where I'm sure the Trump fuckers are picking their job off the floor....

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

47 minutes ago, HipKat said:

All of that is rhetorical bullshit because nobody knows what would have happened if Trump was still in office. It's nothing but a maybe. But this doesn't have anything to do with who was or is in office. I'm quite sure that somewhere along the chain of command somebody truly believed that the Afghanistan military would defend their country and they didn't. But that's not the worst of it.

The Taliban now has one of the largest militaries in the region because I'm sure they're going to recruit a lot of those Afghani soldiers. They have all that equipment that we gave them. They have more helicopters than any other country in that region next to Israel. You know that this is going to open the door for the return of al Quaida.

Not to mention the fact, Russia, China, Pakistan, Iran. Those embassies are not being evacuated. Those embassies are not being forced out by the Taliban. This is a monster-sized disaster.

Before the USSR invaded it was a pretty free and liberal country. The problem is that the USA thinks money fixes everything. The USA throws as much money at it as it can afford, much more than the USA could afford if you think about it. Creating immense corruption. With a weak corrupt government that the people can't stand. But parrot what the USA is saying and so the USA keeps supporting them. Then the USA wonders why it does not work out.

We have seen this in Vietnam, South, and Middle America, Iran (with the Shaw). We will see the same in Iraq soon enough.

The sad part is the USA will never learn. Because money is god in their view and so fixes everything.

And this is the point where I'm sure the Trump fuckers are picking their job off the floor....

It was a "pretty free and liberal county"?  What?

48 minutes ago, HipKat said:

CENTRAL America, not Middle.  Shah, not Shaw.  Christ, guy.

21 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

CENTRAL America, not Middle.  Shah, not Shaw.  Christ, guy.

You mean Kansas?

• Haha 1

Even cnn is calling this a Biden failure. Leave what aboutisms out of it, if Trump was still in office it wouldn’t be handled the same way.