Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Philly'sFinest

The Biden regime's latest failure, Afghanistan

Recommended Posts

emXXJ0ES.png


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2021 at 8:05 PM, LIBills said:

This Biden administration couldn't run a hotdog stand on the corner of 48th and 6th.

Which goes to show you how bad the tRump administration was seeing that Biden crushed him in a  landslide election winning the electoral college and the popular vote. 

Keep hugging your mypillow!

  • Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Gay 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BrewMan said:

Which goes to show you how bad the tRump administration was seeing that Biden crushed him in a  landslide election winning the electoral college and the popular vote. 

Keep hugging your mypillow!

What, THE FUCK, are you talking about? In reference to mypillow 

And......

that's right ignore the disaster that is....... the Xiden administration.

Only a fool would think that Biden is doing a good job.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So.... the Taliban is NOT standing by the "treaty" they signed with Trump??

Go figure....


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forget about it, we have bigger fish to fry.  Like the vaccine, for example.  :niterider:

 

 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HipKat said:

So.... the Taliban is NOT standing by the "treaty" they signed with Trump??

Go figure....

Keep trying, ignorant sheep.

Trump had a withdrawal plan...Biden decided he knew better and was wrong. Just like the border, the pipeline, the green new deal, climate change, etc. Actually, this loser has been wrong for the near 50 years he's been working for "the people".

This corrupt puppet and the illegitimate regime have done all of this on purpose to weaken America from within, because that's the only way we could possibly lose.

You support it, and that makes you a certified POS or just a stupid sheep that knows no better. 

You pick which one you are

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the lefts illegitimate president and the corrupt regimes legacy...along with General snowflake...err, Milley and Lloyd Austin.

Blaming 45 isn't gonna cut it this time, and it's a really bad look to even try to do such a thing.

When will you sheep start fighting for what's right?

I'm actually seeing alot of people waking up due this one, so that is a silver lining if there is one.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chaos and disorder and a lot of misery for a lot of civilians to come.  I don't understand why there wasn't a gradual withdrawal. This has a "final days of Saigon" smell to it. 

President Biden Owns This Unfolding Chaos

It is simply dizzying the speed at which events are unfolding – earlier this week US officials were cautioning that it would be months before Kabul might fall. It’s turned out to be days.

And now, for all the diplomatic window dressing, this is turning into a scramble by the Americans to get out.

Officials at the embassy were told to destroy sensitive documents, helicopters are ferrying staff to the airport. The Ambassador has left, the US flag lowered.

And it’s left the Secretary of State, Anthony Blinken, trying to put a brave face on events.

Arguments can be made about the US policy to pull out – there is a strong feeling that US involvement couldn’t continue ad infinitum.

But the manner of the withdrawal has been hapless, with a mass of miscalculation, warnings ignored, and – critically – a wild over-estimation of the capability of the American-trained Afghan armed forces.

The policy may have been framed by Donald Trump when he was president, but Joe Biden owns this unfolding chaos.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-asia-58219963

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

Chaos and disorder and a lot of misery for a lot of civilians to come.  I don't understand why there wasn't a gradual withdrawal. This has a "final days of Saigon" smell to it. 

President Biden Owns This Unfolding Chaos

It is simply dizzying the speed at which events are unfolding – earlier this week US officials were cautioning that it would be months before Kabul might fall. It’s turned out to be days.

And now, for all the diplomatic window dressing, this is turning into a scramble by the Americans to get out.

Officials at the embassy were told to destroy sensitive documents, helicopters are ferrying staff to the airport. The Ambassador has left, the US flag lowered.

And it’s left the Secretary of State, Anthony Blinken, trying to put a brave face on events.

Arguments can be made about the US policy to pull out – there is a strong feeling that US involvement couldn’t continue ad infinitum.

But the manner of the withdrawal has been hapless, with a mass of miscalculation, warnings ignored, and – critically – a wild over-estimation of the capability of the American-trained Afghan armed forces.

The policy may have been framed by Donald Trump when he was president, but Joe Biden owns this unfolding chaos.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-asia-58219963

You're right.  Total Biden failure.  Awful.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The speed with which the Afghan forces collapsed against the Taliban is astonishing.

The Afghan military clearly was not up to the fight. They'd had 20 years of training from the US, a vast amount of weaponry and other military resources placed at their disposal, yet this availed them naught.

That after so long the Afghan army couldn't fight, strongly indicates that it wouldn't have mattered how long the US stayed, the moment they left, the Taliban would return and take over. That being the case, either the US commit to staying there in perpetuity, or they pull out ASAP.

Hence though In the short term, a pullout would always have been disastrous, in the long term, it will always have been the right thing if you're not in favour of perpetual military commitments.

Trump was not wrong to look to pull out troops, therefore, though his preemption of the US military and thinking that the Taliban would abide by any agreement were both mistaken. Nor was Biden wrong to follow Trump here, though he was wrong to withdraw troops so rapidly.

But of course you could only know this with hindsight. I don't know - lack of knowledge, not a rhetorical framing - whether anyone predicted that the Afghan forces would fold like that. Only after the withdrawal can we see it.

From what I have been reading the commanders cut deals with the Taliban on their own, in some cases leaving units high and dry in the field. The last week has seen a number of stories of small Afghan units fighting, dying, and getting executed, with zero help from their commands.

So, for me, the collapse isn't a surprise, but the speed with which the collapse occurred was surprising. I expected some military commanders to hold their own, but apparently, the Taliban has been cutting deals with them for the past two fucking years. Difficult to sustain a defense when the military itself is walking away from the job.


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

The speed with which the Afghan forces collapsed against the Taliban is astonishing.

The Afghan military clearly was not up to the fight. They'd had 20 years of training from the US, a vast amount of weaponry and other military resources placed at their disposal, yet this availed them naught.

That after so long the Afghan army couldn't fight, strongly indicates that it wouldn't have mattered how long the US stayed, the moment they left, the Taliban would return and take over. That being the case, either the US commit to staying there in perpetuity, or they pull out ASAP.

Hence though In the short term, a pullout would always have been disastrous, in the long term, it will always have been the right thing if you're not in favour of perpetual military commitments.

Trump was not wrong to look to pull out troops, therefore, though his preemption of the US military and thinking that the Taliban would abide by any agreement were both mistaken. Nor was Biden wrong to follow Trump here, though he was wrong to withdraw troops so rapidly.

But of course you could only know this with hindsight. I don't know - lack of knowledge, not a rhetorical framing - whether anyone predicted that the Afghan forces would fold like that. Only after the withdrawal can we see it.

From what I have been reading the commanders cut deals with the Taliban on their own, in some cases leaving units high and dry in the field. The last week has seen a number of stories of small Afghan units fighting, dying, and getting executed, with zero help from their commands.

So, for me, the collapse isn't a surprise, but the speed with which the collapse occurred was surprising. I expected some military commanders to hold their own, but apparently, the Taliban has been cutting deals with them for the past two fucking years. Difficult to sustain a defense when the military itself is walking away from the job.

BIDEN APOLOGIST

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When Biden took office in January, about 2,500 troops were stationed in Afghanistan, the lowest level since the beginning of the war nearly 20 years ago in 2001.

 

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/biden-afghanistan-announcement/h_041bf38cd1a33ab6128d5a4f0c462cba

 

That's what Trump left Biden. 2,500 troops. That's not even enough to secure Kabul against a full scale assault, much less "kill all the Taliban."

  • Like 1
  • Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

When Biden took office in January, about 2,500 troops were stationed in Afghanistan, the lowest level since the beginning of the war nearly 20 years ago in 2001.

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/biden-afghanistan-announcement/h_041bf38cd1a33ab6128d5a4f0c462cba

That's what Trump left Biden. 2,500 troops. That's not even enough to secure Kabul against a full scale assault, much less "kill all the Taliban."

 

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

08/14/21

 

Joe Biden gets it wrong every time on foreign policy, and many other issues. Everyone knew he couldn’t handle the pressure. Even Obama’s Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates, said as much. He ran out of Afghanistan instead of following the plan our Administration left for him—a plan that protected our people and our property, and ensured the Taliban would never dream of taking our Embassy or providing a base for new attacks against America. The withdrawal would be guided by facts on the ground.

 

After I took out ISIS, I established a credible deterrent. That deterrent is now gone. The Taliban no longer has fear or respect for America, or America’s power. What a disgrace it will be when the Taliban raises their flag over America’s Embassy in Kabul. This is complete failure through weakness, incompetence, and total strategic incoherence.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

08/14/21

 

Joe Biden gets it wrong every time on foreign policy, and many other issues. Everyone knew he couldn’t handle the pressure. Even Obama’s Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates, said as much. He ran out of Afghanistan instead of following the plan our Administration left for him—a plan that protected our people and our property, and ensured the Taliban would never dream of taking our Embassy or providing a base for new attacks against America. The withdrawal would be guided by facts on the ground.

After I took out ISIS, I established a credible deterrent. That deterrent is now gone. The Taliban no longer has fear or respect for America, or America’s power. What a disgrace it will be when the Taliban raises their flag over America’s Embassy in Kabul. This is complete failure through weakness, incompetence, and total strategic incoherence.

AMEN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TheMachinist said:

9/11 Part 2 is coming up. Thanks Biden.

Would it kill you, never mind it probably would kill you to just admit the truth that he's following through on Donald Trump's plan and answer the fucking question, what about the treaty that Donald Trump signed with the taliban? And everybody wanted Donald Trump to pull all the troops out of Iraq and afghanistan, that voted for him. So now that's what you've got.

At what point do you fuckwads stop walking around with your heads up your asses and start admitting to the fucking truth?

 

The willful ignorance is fucking disgusting.

  • Like 1
  • Barf 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

This is the lefts illegitimate president and the corrupt regimes legacy...along with General snowflake...err, Milley and Lloyd Austin.

Blaming 45 isn't gonna cut it this time, and it's a really bad look to even try to do such a thing.

When will you sheep start fighting for what's right?

I'm actually seeing alot of people waking up due this one, so that is a silver lining if there is one.

Here's Mustafa back in November 2020:

 

bab62d3772d40ff2.jpg


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Would it kill you, never mind it probably would kill you to just admit the truth that he's following through on Donald Trump's plan and answer the fucking question, what about the treaty that Donald Trump signed with the taliban? And everybody wanted Donald Trump to pull all the troops out of Iraq and afghanistan, that voted for him. So now that's what you've got.

At what point do you fuckwads stop walking around with your heads up your asses and start admitting to the fucking truth?

The willful ignorance is fucking disgusting.

You're such a sheep LOL

There's no fucking way you could believe what you posted under any other circumstance.

Not even the lamestream media outlets are running with the nonsense you are claiming. 

I'm going with you know who's fault it truly is, but you'll never accept it and admit you support a corrupt POS fake president that has been working to destroy America.

That's what cowards and sheep do

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In one year we have
Runaway inflation
A path back to lock downs
Afghanistan falling much faster than anyone predicted
Eviction moratoriums ending with no relief given out (can you say Bidenvilles? )
Rampant crime
Collapse of Israel and Palestine detente leading to war
All the while the President
Expands the one law enforcement agency who is not under FOIA
Has a son cashing in on his presidency by selling smiley faces for half a mill.
Works with social media to censor critics.

Can't wait for another year of Biden! :classic_laugh:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

f11424dd1a639dfe.jpeg


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...