Sign in to follow this  
Philly'sFinest

The Biden regime's latest failure, Afghanistan

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

You mean the fault of Joe Biden. Nice attempt to move the goal posts. Very MAGAT of you.

You hate it when you're caught being completely wrong dead to rights.  Screw you.

8 hours ago, Nuke said:

You never fail to prove me right. How’s the kool-aid

Ummm, what?? You ARE the one that's been trying to convince the world that this was solely Biden's fault, right?? Did your fucking brain fall out?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Ummm, what?? You ARE the one that's been trying to convince the world that this was solely Biden's fault, right?? Did your fucking brain fall out?

Everything was solely "Trump's fault".  Same rules apply now.  Fuck off. :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1

BTW, as for the border, let's just be clear.

The Director of Homeland Security is in charge of that ongoing mess along the border. As far as I'm concerned, Biden should demand a consistent and workable plan regarding all illegal immigrants from his Director or find someone who is capable to get the job done. Sadly this administration has been paying this guy with little progress to show for it. And this problem needs to be addressed, because like climate change, it is now a part of everyday life.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Trump's "Taliban Peace Agreement" basically said "The country is yours now - just leave the US alone and we'll go quickly and quietly" . Which was surely beyond their dreams - after all they have no inclination to wage war on a superpower half the world away, just get them out of Afghanistan and take over, which they have achieved. No wonder the Afghan government - if it can be called that - were disheartened, they were being betrayed and abandoned with no part whatsoever in this "agreement".

And Biden was faced with a stark choice - either go as Trump had signed up to do, or stay and risk more bloodshed. I'm sure if there were tens of thousands of US troops still in Afghanistan being killed daily the usual right-wing suspects would be claiming Biden was a warmonger who didn't care about American lives just to spite Trump.

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Trump's "Taliban Peace Agreement" basically said "The country is yours now - just leave the US alone and we'll go quickly and quietly" . Which was surely beyond their dreams - after all they have no inclination to wage war on a superpower half the world away, just get them out of Afghanistan and take over, which they have achieved. No wonder the Afghan government - if it can be called that - were disheartened, they were being betrayed and abandoned with no part whatsoever in this "agreement".

And Biden was faced with a stark choice - either go as Trump had signed up to do, or stay and risk more bloodshed. I'm sure if there were tens of thousands of US troops still in Afghanistan being killed daily the usual right-wing suspects would be claiming Biden was a warmonger who didn't care about American lives just to spite Trump.

GAY

@PhillysGayest!

Good job, bruh! You've raised my rep by eight points and it's only 8:30 in the morning!! This should be a banner day for me - again!

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 minutes ago, HipKat said:

@PhillysGayest!

Good job, bruh! You've raised my rep by eight points and it's only 8:30 in the morning!! This should be a banner day for me - again!

This is from HipKat who cares nothing about rep points.  Jerk off.