Sign in to follow this  
Philly'sFinest

The Biden regime's latest failure, Afghanistan

• Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

1 hour ago, Nuke said:

The Biden regime is a complete failure and a total disgrace.

Nobody could put together such an awful collection of scumbags and incompetence.

2 hours ago, Nuke said:

You still think Biden had anything to do with it.... smh.

Welcome to MAGATVille

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You still think Biden had anything to do with it.... smh.

Welcome to MAGATVille

On his watch.  You fucks CONSTANTLY said that regarding Trump.  Same "rules" apply now.  Sorry.  Turnabout is fair play.  Blood on Biden's hands.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

On his watch.  You fucks CONSTANTLY said that regarding Trump.  Same "rules" apply now.  Sorry.  Turnabout is fair play.  Blood on Biden's hands.

He said, "the bucks stops here; with me."  So, okay you kept and brought in a bunch of buffoons in the NSA, State, and the Pentagon so, yeah the buck stops with Joe and his puppet handlers at the WH.  I'm sure is response was, "do what?, when thy ran it (insert any topic here) by him.  5 minutes later the puppet handlers said, "he said yes, for the record".  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

3 hours ago, Nuke said:

You noticed that too? Trump was responsible for everything. Even the deaths in China. Biden is responsible for nothing, even innocent deaths caused by his military. Liberal hypocrites. 

lol so you're using a whataboutism to blame Biden for a drone strike that was authorized by Military commanders. OK, makes sense.

MAGA's get dumber and dumber every day, making shit up to try and make an unwinnable argument

So, Nuke, let's see you use that same whatboutism for the stock market that you specifically cheered about often when Trump was president, hypocrite

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Again, the Commander In Chief, The President, authorizes military action.  Now he may have authorized it by saying, if you get the shot, take it, whilst Jill and I take some time off in Delaware, but he authorizes it; we would hope, from a legal standpoint.  The military or intelligence agencies in conjunction with the military, most likely, conduct the operation.  

It would have been nice to have an agent with a radio and a weapon for self defense dressed in flowing clothing and head and face covering nearby to see it wasn't at all what OTH intelligence (LOL) was looking at.   

• Thanks 1

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

14 hours ago, Nuke said:

You noticed that too? Trump was responsible for everything. Even the deaths in China. Biden is responsible for nothing, even innocent deaths caused by his military. Liberal hypocrites. 

Exactly.  HYPOCRITES.

11 hours ago, HipKat said:

lol so you're using a whataboutism to blame Biden for a drone strike that was authorized by Military commanders. OK, makes sense.

MAGA's get dumber and dumber every day, making shit up to try and make an unwinnable argument

So, Nuke, let's see you use that same whatboutism for the stock market that you specifically cheered about often when Trump was president, hypocrite

What?  You can't read?  Dumb shit.

11 hours ago, HipKat said:

Okay Hip.  Here's the deal.  You'll have Biden getting total credit for good stock market news, but NONE for the BAD news.  That's how you operate.  A hard rain's going to fall soon on all this "good" stock market news.  Mark my words.  My advice is be prepared.  I'm sure you won't be since I doubt you have more than a thousand dollars in the market - if that.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

Again, the Commander In Chief, The President, authorizes military action.  Now he may have authorized it by saying, if you get the shot, take it, whilst Jill and I take some time off in Delaware, but he authorizes it; we would hope, from a legal standpoint.  The military or intelligence agencies in conjunction with the military, most likely, conduct the operation.  

It would have been nice to have an agent with a radio and a weapon for self defense dressed in flowing clothing and head and face covering nearby to see it wasn't at all what OTH intelligence (LOL) was looking at.   

I here I thought Biden was piloting than drone himself based on his own hunches and savvy.  LOL

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

What?  You can't read?  Dumb shit.

Exactly 

• Like 1

A song about Joe’s botch of Afghanistan.

not surprisingly Facebook has banned it.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/facebook-drops-hammer-on-song-critical-of-biden-blood-on-my-hands

good thing we didn’t have Facebook during Vietnam. Songs like “Fortunate Son” and “Alice’s Restaurant” would have been censored. But, only if they were viewed as anti-Kennedy. Anti-Eisenhower and Nixon songs would have been Ok. 

• Like 2

The Taliban now has a Navy.  :niterider:

f1977ebfcbeffab0.jpg

image.thumb.png.569de24a8b986cfba6f87b12c62d66fb.pngP

photos of the 10 “terrorist” that were killed in that drone strike that Hip will be along to tell you it is no way shape or form any fault of the Biden Administration. 

32 minutes ago, Nuke said:

photos of the 10 “terrorist” that were killed in that drone strike that Hip will be along to tell you it is no way shape or form any fault of the Biden Administration. 

Another resounding Biden success!!!!!!!!  LOL :clapper::goal::classic_laugh:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Another resounding Biden success!!!!!!!!  LOL :clapper::goal::classic_laugh:

No “extraordinary success” that’s Biden’s new motto. I think he’s applying for copyrights ©. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nuke said:

You mean the fault of Joe Biden. Nice attempt to move the goal posts. Very MAGAT of you.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

You mean the fault of Joe Biden. Nice attempt to move the goal posts. Very MAGAT of you.

You never fail to prove me right. How’s the kool-aid