Sign in to follow this  
Philly'sFinest

The Biden regime's latest failure, Afghanistan

88 billion, 20 years, and how many lives of soldiers and civilians were wasted because of this clown car regime?

Where is the outrage, leftist homos?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

88 billion, 20 years, and how many lives of soldiers and civilians were wasted because of this clown car regime?

Where is the outrage, leftist homos?

They could absolutely care less about what a fucking utter disaster this joke of a presidency is...................

as long as it isn't Trump in office.

FACT

• Like 2

Just now, LIBills said:

They could absolutely care less about what a fucking utter disaster this joke of a presidency is...................

as long as it isn't Trump in office.

FACT

Pretty pathetic how much they let one man ruin them to the point where the destruction of the country is just fine.

A man that was disparaged and attacked unfairly by the media mob and was proven to be wrong on nearly everything.

Yet these people still persist.

• Like 2

I'm a surface it does look like a failure but it's not, at least not on the part of the americans.

For the last 20 years the United States has built, trained, armed and funded in Afghanistan army of over 350,000 troops. We equipped them with their own Air Force. Just last week we gave them three Black hawk helicopters. It is not America's fault if they refuse to fight. It is not America's fault if they lay down like lambs and allow the Taliban to run right over them.

This thread is just another right-wing dog whistle that they're using to spread more rhetorical bullshit about the guy who unseated their piece of shit president in November.

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Fuck Afghanistan. Get the hell out of the middle east entirely and stay out. 

Support NATO if they make a call, but don't take the lead or supply the bulk of any forces.

• Like 2

This is going to look bad. Especially when we have to go back. The Republicans are going to win this narrative.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

10 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

This is going to look bad. Especially when we have to go back. The Republicans are going to win this narrative.

So I guess we'll just stay there forever. The one thing nobody wanted/wants. Bring em all  home was the call I thought...

1 minute ago, pkschul said:

So I guess we'll just stay there forever. The one thing nobody wanted/wants. Bring em all  home was the call I thought...

I dont think it's as simple as that. If it was I'd be all for it. But we have been fucking this up for so long that option is no longer realistic. I'm sure that was by design. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

28 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I dont think it's as simple as that. If it was I'd be all for it. But we have been fucking this up for so long that option is no longer realistic. I'm sure that was by design. 

The Soviet Union learned their lesson and turned tail. I say we do the same. Change needs to come about from within in that part of the world. Imposing our values only seeds more disdain. I think it's pointless pumping more and more money into that venture.

• Like 1

It was a shitty way to leave, but had we tried to make a proper exit I don't think it would have made any difference.  :niterider:

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, pkschul said:

The Soviet Union learned their lesson and turned tail. I say we do the same. Change needs to come about from within in that part of the world. Imposing our values only seeds more disdain. I think it's pointless pumping more and more money into that venture.

I get it. But we fucked it up so much it's going to be a terror state. Unfortunately the people making the changes from within are going to be the right wing extremists.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, pkschul said:

45 had a plan on getting out based on certain conditions being met.

Biden simply abandoned...not even handing over to the Afghans. 

Better educate yourself 

Awesome, I was hoping that when Joe came in we'd spend billions more blowing up people in caves so we can grow more poppies and set that oil pipeline up.

/s

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

You know, as long as we're talking about Afghanistan, how come nobody on the right is talking about that piece of shit so-called treaty that Donald Trump signed with the Taliban which was supposed to prevent this from happening? Did everybody forget about that? Or was it just another one of his failures that his little cult refuses to acknowledge

• Barf 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

This Biden administration couldn't run a hotdog stand on the corner of 48th and 6th.

• Like 1

Embassy rescue will result in a catastrophe and voila ! We’ll be back in the ‘Stan.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

You know, as long as we're talking about Afghanistan, how come nobody on the right is talking about that piece of shit so-called treaty that Donald Trump signed with the Taliban which was supposed to prevent this from happening? Did everybody forget about that? Or was it just another one of his failures that his little cult refuses to acknowledge

Without Trump in office they know there's no one who is going to enforce that treaty. They know Biden is a cream puff and wiped their ass with it. This is your boy's fault.

LHWXkuXG.jpeg

• Thanks 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Like I said, if the Afghan Army is going to lay down and not fight, then fuck 'em

From an Afghanistan Vet:

The ARVN was a reasonably modern and well equipped force that fought as hard as they knew how to stem the tide for years after the US departed. By contrast, the ANA could barely be called an Army. They have no standout leadership, are debilitatingly corrupt, and have no capacity to employ aircraft, artillery, or any of the other trappings of combined arms combat without massive outside help.

You see a lot of footage lately of the Taliban rolling into towns in unarmored Hiluxes and Rangers. You don’t see any tanks, helicopters, MRAPs or anything else like that. Why? They don’t need them. Side note: both the Northern Alliance and the Taliban DID possess and use heavy weapons and aircraft prior to 2001.

Bottom line: the Afghans were mostly lazy and indifferent mentees and trainees who became lazy and indifferent soldiers. They always knew it would come to this, so they largely chose not to fight before the fight even started. Our time there was not the start of a new day, it was just an interlude, and they knew it all along.

Edit 1: Let me explain what I mean by “debilitatingly corrupt, because guys who haven’t been there might need some context. If your supply sergeant lets a couple of cases of MREs or a flashlight out the back door every now and then, that would be common, even reasonable. If your commander sells 90% of the unit’s fuel for the month at the bazaar two days after it is delivered and then declines to patrol because “no fuel,” that would be debilitating corruption.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 8/13/2021 at 9:48 AM, pkschul said:

Fuck Afghanistan. Get the hell out of the middle east entirely and stay out. 

Support NATO if they make a call, but don't take the lead or supply the bulk of any forces.

Did they stay put in 9/11?

What the sheep don't realize is that once the Taliban takes over Afghanistan, then they move to Pakistan. Once they move to Pakistan, they focus on India. China likely aligns itself with them in order to take the natural supplies from India, and then the entire South China Sea is at risk which transports a extremely large percentage of goods throughout the world.

You think bailing is the best move, but it's absolutely short sighted and this will come back to our front door if nothing is done.

Simple minded sheep

Yikes.  :niterider:

We should have gotten out of Assholeistan once we killed bin laden.

9 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Hey Senile Joe Biden!!!  Things aren't going well in Afghanistan.  Are you even aware of that???  LOL

• Haha 1

Parler @NYexile