Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

In March, Joe Biden Said Andrew Cuomo Must Resign If an Investigation Confirmed Sexual Assault Allegations

Investigation confirmed and reported by the NYS AG. Your move Fredo Sr.

In March, Joe Biden Said Andrew Cuomo Must Resign If an Investigation Confirmed Sexual Assault Allegations

In March, President Biden said that Andrew Cuomo should resign if an investigation confirmed the sexual assault allegations against him:

President Joe Biden said in an interview aired Tuesday that Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo should resign if an investigation confirms the allegations of sexual harassment against him.

Asked by ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos if Cuomo should step down if the investigation confirms the allegations, Biden replied, “Yes.”

“I think he’ll probably end up being prosecuted, too,” Biden said.

Today, an investigation confirmed the sexual assault allegations against Cuomo:

ALBANY – Gov. Andrew Cuomo sexually harassed multiple women in violation of state and federal laws as well as the executive chamber’s own written policies, according to a long-anticipated report Tuesday from the state Attorney General’s Office.

The bombshell report by a pair of attorneys selected by Attorney General Letitia James details cases of harassment by the governor that include unwanted groping, kissing, hugging and inappropriate comments directed toward current and former employees.

It also contends Cuomo and his senior staff had retaliated against at least one former employee, fostered a toxic workplace that enabled the harassment to occur and created a hostile work environment.

There is no wriggle room for Biden here. Not only has Cuomo been found wanting by the standard Biden himself set out, but, as he has made clear repeatedly, Biden does not believe in due process for those who are accused of sexual assault (unless they’re made against him).

Your move, Joe.

gov-Cuomo-sexually-harassed-multiple-wom

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I agree, he should if that's the case. Or at least not run for reelection

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

"at least".  What a weak ass response.  Go away, you woketard.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Woody said:

LOL.  The man sure gets testy when overtired and stressed.  What?  That's the job description?  BIDEN IS WAY TOO OLD AND MENTALLY COMPROMISED TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.  Wake the fuck up, people.

• Thanks 1

A 63 year old that has pierced nipples is really kinky.  He has to be a total perv.   

m2jd5hbd9xp41.jpg

• Haha 1

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

5 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

A 63 year old that has pierced nipples is really kinky.  He has to be a total perv.   

m2jd5hbd9xp41.jpg

He's forever young.  Just a little blue pill away from being 25 again.  Or maybe he's into the gas station dick pills, he looks like he could be one of those guys.  :niterider:

• Haha 1

On 8/3/2021 at 6:20 PM, HipKat said:

Dude, he should resign for being a shit governor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Nuke I'm sure there's a nice cell next to Harvey Weinstein at Wende Correctional Facility

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan