Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

[Opinion] Can you do something about stubborn unvaccinated people?

It weirds me out that the party that disrespects Women's Health and "My Body, My Choice" are now crying "My Body, My Choice" about the vaccines.

Abortion takes lives
Vaccines save lives

Nope, no hypocrisy here

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

It weirds me out that the party that disrespects Women's Health and "My Body, My Choice" are now crying "My Body, My Choice" about the vaccines.

Abortion takes lives
Vaccines save lives

Nope, no hypocrisy here

Uh, doesn't pro choice work work the same way?  LOL.  Or is that only for abortion?  Dummy.

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Abortion takes lives
Vaccines save lives

Nope, no hypocrisy here

Your party is the one that condoned abortion/my body etc.

You're a fake account or one hell of a childish adult

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Crinoline said:

Let me see if I got this straight,

My body, my choice when it comes to abortion.

My body, my choice when it comes to changing my sex

my body, my choice when it comes to ingesting harmful drugs

my body, my choice when it comes to eating unhealthy foods

my body, my choice when it comes to smoking harmful(to not just the smoker) cigarettes

but...NOT MY BODY! NOT MY CHOICE! when it comes to injecting a non FDA approved, not completely tested experimental vaccine in my body that doesn't seem to have any benefits. I can still catch covid, I can still pass it on to others, and it looks like I will still have to wear a mask. Oh...it MAY give me a milder case of covid. And Trumpers are the unhinged ones...

Except that the first six that you mentioned are not incredibly contagious and can cause other people to get sick, go to the hospital and die! The other thing is the first six, your side does not agree with my body my choice but, omg! My body my choice when it comes to that protecting yourself and the people around you from a deadly virus that is highly contagious and sends people to the hospital where many of them die.

I'm happy to see that Republican hypocrisy is still alive and kicking

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Crinoline said:

my body, my choice when it comes to smoking harmful(to not just the smoker) cigarettes

but...NOT MY BODY! NOT MY CHOICE! when it comes to injecting a non FDA approved, not completely tested experimental vaccine in my body that doesn't seem to have any benefits. I can still catch covid, I can still pass it on to others, and it looks like I will still have to wear a mask. Oh...it MAY give me a milder case of covid. And Trumpers are the unhinged ones...

GAME-SET-MATCH

49 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Except that the first six that you mentioned are not incredibly contagious and can cause other people to get sick, go to the hospital and die! The other thing is the first six, your side does not agree with my body my choice but, omg! My body my choice when it comes to that protecting yourself and the people around you from a deadly virus that is highly contagious and sends people to the hospital where many of them die.

GAY

50 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Dr. HipKat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL

Damn, @Crinoline dropped a nuclear bomb on the Leftist homos here. LOL.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

21 hours ago, Crinoline said:

Yes

Look at the current state in Florida. Covid related hospitalizations are at an All Time High. 50% of those hospitalized are under 55 and 96% of those hospitalized are unvaccinated. Those are some pretty remarkable numbers I hope will convince many to get the jab.

77e8db08c4529de4.jpeg

On 8/1/2021 at 3:47 PM, Woody said:

I think he's asking:

1.  Have you gotten the vaccine?

2.  Do you think it works?

3.  Have you talked to your children about the vaccine?

4.  Are your kids into conspiracy theories?

Is that a real quote?

3 hours ago, pkschul said:

Look at the current state in Florida. Covid related hospitalizations are at an All Time High. 50% of those hospitalized are under 55 and 96% of those hospitalized are unvaccinated. Those are some pretty remarkable numbers I hope will convince many to get the jab.

Sure, if you believe everything you read.

15 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Is that a real quote?

No, I think it was derived from the Town Hall with Don Lemon.  Here's part of the transcript from whitehouse.gov:niterider:

"So with regard to your family in particular.  Part of it is not just that they see you on television and trust you; the people who seem to have the most impact are the — are, you know, that — for that 17-year-old kid, the kid that he or she plays ball with.  “You got the vaccination?  Are you okay?  I mean, you seem…”  “No, it works.”  Or you, you know — or the mom and dad, or the neighbor, or when you go to church, or when you’re — no, I really mean it. 

There are trusted interlocutors.  Think of the people — if your kid wanted to find out whether or not there were — there’s a man on the moon, or whatever — you know, something, or, you know, whether those aliens are here or not — you know, who are the people they talk to beyond the kids who love talking about it?  They go to people they respect, and they say, “What do you think?”

And so they should be asking other people — the people there — everything from their teachers to their ministers to the priest, to people that they trust."

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile