Sign in to follow this  
Woody

Democrats: ‘We’re F***ed’ with Election Integrity Laws in 18 States

3 hours ago, jc856 said:

If human beings don’t cheat, why do other countries require voter ID? Don’t they care about how the poor get to ID’s in say, France?

you heard it here first. Requiring voter ID is an affront to poor people. You might even call it an abomination and crime against humanity.

Other countries have single payer healthcare too. How do they pay for it?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Because not all felons are violent and didn't rape or kill anyone. Dude, it's my opinion. You don;t have to agree with it but I don;t need you telling me I shouldn't have it, either.

My cousin did time in Elmira when he was about 20 because he was a wild kid that got caught up in a bad group of people. It changed his life. Now he's pushing 50 and you'd never, ever think he ever went to prison. He has a great job, great friends and a great life - but he can't vote. That's fair?

I’m not telling you to agree with it. Wtf!!!! It’s simple 80+ percent broke the fuckin law within 9 years. So yeah agree to disagree I don’t think  degenerates should vote. You agree degenerates should vote. Good on you. It’s the current law in my state so please stay in Illinois 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Typical of you to ignore my question, only to ask your own.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Baldat28 said:

Bullshit....I'm a convicted felon, the very first thing they tell you is that by pleading guilty you surrender your right to vote, you don't like it, don't plead to the charges, and if your found guilty by a jury, its most likely you did it. Its called responsibility, deal with it

For the record, I voted to acquit you.

I don’t feel it’s a felony to bang 6 hookers on the top of a stretch limo going down the strip at 10:00 pm on a Saturday night.

I don’t.

7 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Typical of you to ignore my question, only to ask your own.

Your question was dumb as fuck. I already agree with voter IDs. Just don't think it's that important considering what the data days about voter fraud. Then take into consideration how much it would affect poor people and disproportionately POC. A functioning democracy doesn't look for reasons to "unintentionally" disenfranchise its citizens.

• Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Your question was dumb as fuck. I already agree with voter IDs. Just don't think it's that important considering what the data days about voter fraud. Then take into consideration how much it would affect poor people and disproportionately POC. A functioning democracy doesn't look for reasons to "unintentionally" disenfranchise its citizens.

This thread is about voter fraud. Not about health care. Stay on topic. 

You're an idealist. So, ideally, stick to the subject at hand.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

I’m not telling you to agree with it. Wtf!!!! It’s simple 80+ percent broke the fuckin law within 9 years. So yeah agree to disagree I don’t think  degenerates should vote. You agree degenerates should vote. Good on you. It’s the current law in my state so please stay in Illinois 

It's the current law in every state, I'm pretty sure

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, jc856 said:

This thread is about voter fraud. Not about health care. Stay on topic. 

You're an idealist. So, ideally, stick to the subject at hand.

Ideally I shouldn't have to explain myself twice. 

• Haha 1
  • Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

10 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

They pay out their ass.  No thanks.  

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

They pay out their ass.  No thanks.  

You'd pay less under single payer.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

14 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I think you're wrong about that.  Socialized medicine quality sucks too.  Ask our friends in England and Canada for starters.  I know you'll claim otherwise, but you'd be talking out of your ass.

13 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I think you're wrong about that.  Socialized medicine quality sucks too.  Ask our friends in England and Canada for starters.  I know you'll claim otherwise, but you'd be talking out of your ass.

People in Canada and the UK laugh at us. They pay a fraction of what we do. I can provide sources showing how much better their health care is, but you'd be too much of a dumbass to read them.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

People in Canada and the UK laugh at us. They pay a fraction of what we do. I can provide sources showing how much better their health care is, but you'd be too much of a dumbass to read them.

"Sources".  LOL.  I'm quite sure you can find some bullshit to "back up" your argument.  A few key strokes and anyone can do that on any topic.  Why do their citizens come here for serious medical treatment?  Hmmmm?  Answer: Looooooong waits and poor quality healthcare.  Please don't attempt to bullshit me any further on this.  I know a lot more about this than you do.  Rest assured. 

9 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

"Sources".  LOL.  I'm quite sure you can find some bullshit to "back up" your argument.  A few key strokes and anyone can do that on any topic.  Why do their citizens come here for serious medical treatment?  Hmmmm?  Answer: Looooooong waits and poor quality healthcare.  Please don't attempt to bullshit me any further on this.  I know a lot more about this than you do.  Rest assured. 

Have you been to a hospital or medical office in the US? Lol there are already long wait times.

Why did rand Paul go to Canada for his surgery? 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

On 7/26/2021 at 7:39 PM, Woody said:

LOL Democrats.    :niterider:

Florida-early-voting-1-640x480.jpg

Democrats are worried about winning the 2022 midterm elections after Republican state legislatures reformed 30 election integrity laws in 18 states and additional legislation may come.

CEO of the Stacey Abrams-founded New Georgia Project, Nsé Ufot, told Politico, “If there isn’t a way for us to repeat what happened in November 2020, we’re f—ed.”

Latosha Brown, cofounder of Black Voters Matter, told Politico that “hope is quickly turning into frustration.” She then asked, “When in the hell are those who claim that they are committed to democracy going to show up to protect those that protect democracy?”

Along with the multitude of states that have successfully passed new election integrity measures, such as voting ID. and early voting requirements, more than 400 bills with election integrity provisions have “been introduced in 49 states in the 2021 legislative sessions.”

Other states with pending legislative sessions, such as California, Massachusetts, Michigan, North Carolina, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Maine, still have election integrity measures waiting to be passed.

The Republicans’ successful approach has caused President Joe Biden and his congressional allies to push legislation to federalize state and local elections, putting more power in Washington via wresting control from local communities where accountability is greatest.

But Senate Republicans defeated Biden’s so-called “For the People Act” by a filibuster in June. The defeat has thrown the battle over election integrity back to the states, where “the restrictions advanced by Republicans affect so many facets of voting that Democrats cannot agree on which provisions are the most problematic.”

Democrat chaos has resulted in smiling, maskless Texas House Democrats on a plane fleeing Texas to stunt election integrity efforts in the state, which would have placed additional restrictions on voting by mail, creating new ID requirements, and expanding the freedoms for partisan poll watchers.

“As soon as they come back in the state of Texas, they will be arrested, they will be cabined inside the Texas Capitol until they get their job done,” Gov. Greg Abbott (R) responded to the stunt.

“Texas Democrats were out of moves, and the only thing they could do to deny quorum was to take their families and leave the state in the middle of the night,” Ufot stated. “That’s the kind of response and leadership that this moment requires, and I am waiting for the administration to match the energy of state and local Democrats across the country who are fighting these fights.”

LINK

Who the hell is committed to democracy? 
We are a Republic

24 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Have you been to a hospital or medical office in the US? Lol there are already long wait times.

Why did rand Paul go to Canada for his surgery? 

Sure F8, the USA is known for it's "long lines" and extended waiting periods as opposed to Canada and England.  What are you talking about?  Not really familiar with the Rand Paul thing other than he paid cash out of his own pocket.  No insurance involved.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Well, there’s a big reason not to be one. Everybody is dumber than you.

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

Who the hell is committed to democracy? 

Black voters who matter.  :niterider:

7 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Well, there’s a big reason not to be one. Everybody is dumber than you.

Thanks pal.

• Thanks 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

8 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Honestly, that was a good comeback.🤣🤣

I’m overnighting you a lollipop.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

“We are from the government, and we are here to help you”.

I hope a solution is found for your utopia. Once we get rid of rich white republicans, that is.*

*rich white people are the devil.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Thanks pal.

AWESOME! WE’RE PALS NOW!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

All my family from my grandmother's side of all living in canada. My cousin was the fire chief in St Catherine's. Highly credible guy. No reason he would lie and him and I have talked about healthcare here in Canada extensively. And yes, they're laughing at us as I continue to Shell out $1,000 a month in insurance costs for Blue Cross Blue shield plan a that put me $8,000 in medical debt for a deductible, two CAT scans and a PET scan last year

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan