Sign in to follow this  
Woody

Democrats: ‘We’re F***ed’ with Election Integrity Laws in 18 States

34 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I hear what you're saying and I don't completely disagree but what you're saying is that people who are broke should not be allowed to vote

Oh please.  LOL.  How is it possible to be either so stupid or dishonest?

35 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I hear what you're saying and I don't completely disagree but what you're saying is that people who are broke should not be allowed to vote

Man.  Is it possible to be any more all over the place covering your ass no matter what?

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Oh please.  LOL.  How is it possible to be either so stupid or dishonest?

Look who you are asking.

3 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

So you think a non American should be able to vote for an American President? Because that’s what happens if you don’t have an id. Do you think the government should pay for a state ID or drivers license? Ok buddy make sure they use your tax dollars for that and not mine.

There is no evidence of mass non citizens voting. None.

• Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

There is no evidence of mass non citizens voting. None.

So we should take peoples word for it lol?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

I don’t recall ever paying for voters registration anyway. I even lost my original and ordered another one a few years back. If paid something it wasn’t enough to remember. Maybe it’s different in FL. The problem in the past was that the poor and the young didn’t care to vote. This was record amount of votes this  election so either more poor people voted or there was fraud. Take your pick

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

So we should take peoples word for it lol?

So you want to believe in a conspiracy without evidence? 

• Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

56 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So you want to believe in a conspiracy without evidence? 

It’s not a conspiracy. If people don’t need Id to vote then anyone can vote. How hard is that to understand? Ex cons would be able to vote along with illegals. Why would there be a record of it happening when you currently need an id to vote?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

It’s not a conspiracy. If people don’t need Id to vote then anyone can vote. How hard is that to understand? Ex cons would be able to vote along with illegals. Why would there be a record of it happening when you currently need an id to vote?

So it's possible that millions of non citizens vote in elections, yet there is no evidence of it. This leads you to the conclusion that it happens? Seems like quite the logical leap of faith.

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

7 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

I don’t recall ever paying for voters registration anyway.

ID's aren't free, bro and since there was no evidence of fraud, well, I guess more people voted. Which there IS evidence of, BTW. Re: Your next post, there is no logical reason why ex-cons shouldn't be allowed to vote. That's just stupid.

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

ID's aren't free, bro and since there was no evidence of fraud, well, I guess more people voted. Which there IS evidence of, BTW. Re: Your next post, there is no logical reason why ex-cons shouldn't be allowed to vote. That's just stupid.

Way to have the backs of ex-cons.  Unreal.  Dope.

Can someone show me an example of EXPENSIVE identification?  What a crock.  I say make it free.  The government always wastes plenty of money.  Add this to the shit pile.  Hell, more than worth it for election integrity.. 

17 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Can someone show me an example of EXPENSIVE identification?  What a crock.  I say make it free.  The government always wastes plenty of money.  Add this to the shit pile.  Hell, more than worth it for election integrity.. 

You honestly think they give a flying fuck about election integrity?

36 minutes ago, LIBills said:

You honestly think they give a flying fuck about election integrity?

I know.  Of course they don't.  The end justifies the means for them.  Fuckers.

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Why is that stupid? It’s clear that they make bad judgements which is why they currently are not allowed to vote in most states. In a study done between 2005 - 2014 83% of the cons released from prison reoffended within that time. So they continue to make bad decisions. Call me old fashioned, but I want don’t a drug dealer who goes right back to dealing to decide who the next President is. That’s IS just stupid!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Way to have the backs of ex-cons.  Unreal.  Dope.

Idk maybe FL is different, but I got mine for free from my high school. If a senior wants to sign up they get it free, my daughter got hers the same way. When lost mine a few years ago I’m pretty sure they replaced it for free or I wouldn’t have ordered it because they never ask for it anyway they always check my driver’s license. Indiana is like $13.00 I think. I don’t mind a discount for the poor it doesn’t cost much for cards to be made I’m sure. But then F8 would want them all to get a free Oprah car on the tax payers so they can get there.

• Like 1

We need to make sure only the white::cough:: I mean right people are allowed to vote. We need to make it a law so that parents can cast a vote for their children. 

valentina-sampaio-victorias-secret-transgender-model.jpg

I live in a vote by mail state and have been voting that way for 20+ years. It’s simple, verifiable, inclusive, and secure. 

It offers equal access to voting for all and all parties are good with it. 

…and I’ve been called in 2X to verify the signature on my ballot since it didn’t completely match my voter registration card 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

So you're saying that you are questioning the results in the states tRumpy won or just the states he lost?

I'd have to say all these dem/lib new rules (or lack thereof) and changes supposedly due to Covid cost President Trump votes in states he both won and "lost".  We all know this election came down to A NUMBER OF SELECT STATES: MI, WI, AZ, PA, NV among them.

5 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Why is that stupid? It’s clear that they make bad judgements which is why they currently are not allowed to vote in most states. In a study done between 2005 - 2014 83% of the cons released from prison reoffended within that time. So they continue to make bad decisions. Call me old fashioned, but I want don’t a drug dealer who goes right back to dealing to decide who the next President is. That’s IS just stupid!!

It's also clear that as ex-cons, they paid their debt. And regardless, being a criminal just not absolve you being an American citizen

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

23 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It's also clear that as ex-cons, they paid their debt. And regardless, being a criminal just not absolve you being an American citizen

So naive.  Nice that Hip has time to worry over ex-cons and the like.  LOL.  He can be their crusader!

In what way are voters being suppressed? Seriously, I have seen nothing suppressing anyone, just a lot of hot air coming out saying they are.

Just now, Baldat28 said:

In what way are voters being suppressed? Seriously, I have seen nothing suppressing anyone, just a lot of hot air coming out saying they are.

PRECISELY.  It's all a load of crap designed to aid dems/libs in their cheating.