Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Rick Dennison Fired/Quit Because of Vaccine 😂

4 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

lol lol lol

Good. Wanna be an ignorant dumb ass ?? It comes with consequences. 

Oh and he sucks. Remember his one season here ? I think we ranked like 29th in the league on offense and then went on to score 3 fucking points in a playoff game. 

Yup deuces. The epitome of 1975 football. I can’t believe he got another nfl gig after that. I can’t find anywhere if he left on his own accord or was straight up fired though. Prob done mutually. 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

2 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Remember who his QB was and remember how good the Jags D was at the time?

It was a miracle they got 3 points that day. :classic_laugh:

True. Blaming coordinators for the teams ineptitude is usually low on the list. It wasn’t Dennison’s fault when KB dropped a TD pass  but he still sucked ass.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

4 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Remember who his QB was and remember how good the Jags D was at the time?

It was a miracle they got 3 points that day. :classic_laugh:

Yeah I'm not too fond of Tyrod either. But still. 29th or something like that. We suuucked bro

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

25 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

Yeah I'm not too fond of Tyrod either. But still. 29th or something like that. We suuucked bro

Hence the reason why there is only ONE player on offense from that 2017 team and Dawkins was a freaking rookie that was drafted to play RT, but was forced into being a LT and has been a pretty darn good one ever since. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

lol lol lol

Good. Wanna be an ignorant dumb ass ?? It comes with consequences. 

Oh and he sucks. Remember his one season here ? I think we ranked like 29th in the league on offense and then went on to score 3 fucking points in a playoff game. 

What you're saying is utterly stupid. 

This is fascist tyrany in action. 

• Thanks 2
  • Trump 1
  • Barf 1

29 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

You're a fake account. There's no wayyo7 can't see this progression

Lol

No I'm not. Been on this board since 2003. I've met with people form the range on occasion too. Just as your "theories" you couldn't possibly be more wrong. 

• Haha 2

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

30 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

Lol

No I'm not. Been on this board since 2003. I've met with people form the range on occasion too. Just as your "theories" you couldn't possibly be more wrong. 

That's the only excuse you'll have to be so ignorant to what's actually been happening.

They hinted at this 8 months ago. We warned you, we told you.

You're waving the nazi flag as the parade passes. You're cheering your own demise

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Victor7 said:

Lol

Victor and I tailgated at a Bills game.

You guys on here applauding the move sound like this jackass:

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

You guys on here applauding the move sound like this jackass:

I cannot stand listening to this ass hole talk.

So now you are an ignorant dumb ass because you chose not to get a vaccine and risk getting yourself and other ignorant dumb asses sick from the virus.  Why do they care if they are vaccinated.  Nobody is being hospitalized or dying who is vaccinated.

Maybe if the ignorant dumb asses that keep pushing everyone to get the vaccine stopped their fear campaign and idiotic masks campaign even for vaccinated people more people would get the vaccine.  What message are you sending to unvaccinated people when you tell them they have to wear a mask even if you are vaccinated?  No wonder so many don't want to and believe all these wild conspiracy theories.

And btw i got the shot months ago.  I don't know why people don't get it but to each their own.  They aren't affecting me.  I got the shot.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

16 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Come on now…lol…come on…let’s admit it….If Trump (who fucking got vaccinated and is bragging about developing it) told people to wear a mask..and then get vaccinated….you all would have done it😂 Don’t even lie. Don’t even front. I’m convinced 95% of ya who thinks all of this is bullshit only think so because Trump said so…while being a hypocrite 🤣

Spot on. 

Why the unvaccinated Trump supporters wouldn’t trust Trump baffles me. 

…and for those that have decided to put this ‘in God’s hands’, maybe God had a hand in developing and bringing the vaccination to the masses?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Come on now…lol…come on…let’s admit it….If Trump (who fucking got vaccinated and is bragging about developing it) told people to wear a mask..and then get vaccinated….you all would have done it😂 Don’t even lie. Don’t even front. I’m convinced 95% of ya who thinks all of this is bullshit only think so because Trump said so…while being a hypocrite 🤣

Would you please elaborate before I respond in this thread?  Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Fucking ridiculous.

Govt is all on the same team. There is no red vs blue. 

Trump neither got a vac or the virus.

It's all theatre.

• Thanks 1