LiterateStylish

Think any team would give 2 first rounders for Watkins right now?

I know, laughable.

How about One 1st rounder?

I know, still laughable.

Think we could at least get a 2nd or 3rd rounder?

Eh, maybe.

Nice Td catch though.

It was one first-round pick...jeez...but yes, it was the cart before the horse...QBs make play makers, not the other way around.

No, it was two.

One for the player, and one for the right to move up.

Two.

Such a stupid argument when people say it was 1. An absolute fail at semantics.

So you admit that they swapped first round picks?

Hard to judge a guy's career 2 games into his 2nd season, especially with the sh*tshow we've had with the QB situation.

Yes.

We used 1 first rounder to take the actual player. And 1 first rounder for the right to move up.

To take Sammy, it took 2 first rounders.

we gave Cleveland a 1st and swapped firsts with them....you might want to look up the word, "semantics".

I love Sammy, but I'll say this, he should have caught that pass late in the 4th , plain and simple, chance to tie, you sell the f@@k out

I try not to make statements like this, but thought that was completely catchable

Question: If Buffalo had just selected Watkins in the first round - that would have been one 1st rounder - how is it possible that any further picks added to the deal still result in Watkins still only costing 1 1st rounder?

Dude our offense did enough today to win us the game. Taylor was 10× better today than Orton would have been in the same situation. We have a QB and we have the right wr's and rb's period. Our D blew it and rex qas out coached and had no answer.

You just said it...

We gave Cleveland a 1st (that's #1)

We swapped 1st rounders, and used the swapped one to take Watkins (that's #2)

This isn't hard.

It's not a difficult concept.

It took 2 first rounders to draft Sammy.

TWO.

oh my...and Cleveland gave us a first...hence, we gave up 1 first-round pick.

I love Sammy, but I'll say this, he should have caught that pass late in the 4th , plain and simple, chance to tie, you sell the f@@k out

I try not to make statements like this, but thought that was completely catchable

I think it was high and thrown to hard. Gannon even said he needed to take a little off his throw. It was the same for Clay at the beginning of the game.

You just said it...

We gave Cleveland a 1st (that's #1)

We swapped 1st rounders, and used the swapped one to take Watkins (that's #2)

This isn't hard.

It's not a difficult concept.

It took 2 first rounders to draft Sammy.

TWO.

2nd grade math: If The Bills give up a first-round pick and swap a first-round pick for another first-round pick, how many first-round picks do The Bills lose?

Watkins dropped last pass from Tyrod. Ball looked to be in his hands. 2 first rounders for that? not in a million years. Terrible trade. Beckham makes that catch.

Watkins dropped last pass from Tyrod. Ball looked to be in his hands. 2 first rounders for that? not in a million years. Terrible trade. Beckham makes that catch.

I disagree. It was high and thrown hard same as the Clay pass, and hes taller.

I think it was high and thrown to hard. Gannon even said he needed to take a little off his throw. It was the same for Clay at the beginning of the game.

It wasn't a perfect pass but it was catchable. Sure, people can pick apart parts of Tyrod's game but there is a lot to like. Hopefully he will take some zip off next time but the play was there to be made.

Coming in Tyrod was rumored to be inaccurate and have happy feet. He hasn't shown that at all. His passes are all in the general area to be caught and he seems to be going through his progressions. A little better protection and his game will only improve.

It wasn't a perfect pass but it was catchable. Sure, people can pick apart parts of Tyrod's game but there is a lot to like. Hopefully he will take some zip off next time but the play was there to be made.

Coming in Tyrod was rumored to be inaccurate and have happy feet. He hasn't shown that at all. His passes are all in the general area to be caught and he seems to be going through his progressions. A little better protection and his game will only improve.

Im not taking anything away from Tyrod. I like him. I think we have our QB. He played well at times today and with no time. Like Rex said if we score 21 pts we should win.nour offense did its job. And by the way Odel dropped one last week that hit him right in the hands.