Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

Who wants to take a bet?

22 minutes ago, HipKat said:

When middle class taxes go up in a few years to pay for the Trump tax cuts, who you going to blame?

Biden he’s the sitting President. If Trump was in office I would blame him. But ask me again in a few years. If my taxes go up in a few years m sure it will have more to do with the green new deal rather than Trump. More gumint 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

The left has spent trillions upon trillions in 6 months, and are looking to spend trillions more and eliminate the debt ceiling, but you are looking at the Trump tax cuts in a few years?

LOL

I’ve come to believe that the deficit is totally irrelevant to any conversation. I’ve witnessed president after president promise to get a rein on it. And completely ignored it, and ran it up some more. INCLUDING TRUMP. 

Either side complaining about it only when it’s the opposite party in power are hypocrites. Plain and simple. 

4 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

When have you heard me cry? I said it before and I say it now, I didn’t lose a wink of sleep. Life will go on, Trump wasn’t nearly as bad as half of you said he was, one of you going as far as saying that we would be a fascist country by 2020. I also don’t think he was a Saint, and could have won if he kept his mouth shut more. But more government and taxes is not something I will ever back. If that makes me a bad person then so be it.

He posts a bitter post,  "All though I have to admit that Trump being reinstated 8 mos after being removed from office would be so much better than him winning the election in November. Imagine the snowflakes melting into tears. I would watch cnn for days." and then asks 'who me"? Hypocrite .

You are a snowflake and your tears makes me rejoice. These are the biggest snowflakes. Fucking insurrectionists. Keep on crying. Your master will not be coming back. 

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

I’ve come to believe that the deficit is totally irrelevant to any conversation. I’ve witnessed president after president promise to get a rein on it. And completely ignored it, and ran it up some more. INCLUDING TRUMP. 

Either side complaining about it only when it’s the opposite party in power are hypocrites. Plain and simple. 

I don't think anything in recent memory compares to what Biden has done here in this short amount of time. And we are seeing the effects of it in inflation and the markets.

I'd typically agree with you any other time 

1 hour ago, direbills said:

He posts a bitter post,  "All though I have to admit that Trump being reinstated 8 mos after being removed from office would be so much better than him winning the election in November. Imagine the snowflakes melting into tears. I would watch cnn for days." and then asks 'who me"? Hypocrite .

You are a snowflake and your tears makes me rejoice. These are the biggest snowflakes. Fucking insurrectionists. Keep on crying. Your master will not be coming back. 

How is that a bitter post? Are you dead from the neck up?

52 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I don't think anything in recent memory compares to what Biden has done here in this short amount of time. And we are seeing the effects of it in inflation and the markets.

I'd typically agree with you any other time 

Does it matter? Even 2-3 years ago I was commenting on and questioning why Trump was ignoring the deficit. At MOST, trump supporters, (who I was, or wanted to be, at the time), would say something to the effect: “Um yeah, trump should do something about that.” 

but nobody on trumps side made a big deal (or even seemed to give a shit) when he was prez.

now all of a sudden, it’s the deficit. Both sides are guilty of this fuckery.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

That dimension he's habitually posts on topics that he supposedly doesn't care about....

Uhh, that was SUPPOSED to say "that habitually posts on topics he supposedly doesn't give a shit about"

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Biden he’s the sitting President. If Trump was in office I would blame him. But ask me again in a few years. If my taxes go up in a few years m sure it will have more to do with the green new deal rather than Trump. More gumint 

You mean it will have to do with the Middle Class tax cuts that Trump set up to expire while the cuts for the wealthy do not, so THAT will be why your taxes go up

• Thanks 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, jc856 said:

Why does Philly keep replying to my posts when I have his retarded ass on fucking ignore?? Oh yeah, that's right - he's a fucking retard

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

Does it matter? Even 2-3 years ago I was commenting on and questioning why Trump was ignoring the deficit. At MOST, trump supporters, (who I was, or wanted to be, at the time), would say something to the effect: “Um yeah, trump should do something about that.” 

but nobody on trumps side made a big deal (or even seemed to give a shit) when he was prez.

now all of a sudden, it’s the deficit. Both sides are guilty of this fuckery.

Deficit was the big talk when Obama was President. That's ALL we heard about, but even now Philly can't admit that Trump spent the most money, faster than any other President. Actually, he'll come back and deny it but thank you for actually pointing that out to him - even if it will fall on deaf ears

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

19 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Why does Philly keep replying to my posts when I have his retarded ass on fucking ignore?? Oh yeah, that's right - he's a fucking retard

Just block the piece of shit. I took your advice and there are a few on the shit list and he is one of the anchors. I never hear anything from that asshole. Like he does not exist. He actually attacked meathead as well. Low class like his orange cultmaster.

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

Just saw that you already have blocked him. Unfortunately this is a flaw of the ignore list. If somebody else quotes a piece of shit like him, you see it in the reply. 

• Like 1
  • Trump 1

Poor sensitive babies Hip and Direbills.  Any criticism sends them into orbit.  Such women.  Go stick a tampon in.  LOL

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I've explained this to you and anyone else who cares.

I won't sit by while you pollute this board with garbage. I'll combat it because posters deserve better than what you puke out here.

And you read my posts anyway because you're pathetic like that...everyone knows it, you dickless faggott 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, direbills said:

Just block the piece of shit. I took your advice and there are a few on the shit list and he is one of the anchors. I never hear anything from that asshole. Like he does not exist. He actually attacked meathead as well. Low class like his orange cultmaster.

Another pussy boy LOL😂

• Haha 1

Just now, Philly'sFinest said:

I've explained this to you and anyone else who cares.

I won't sit by while you pollute this board with garbage. I'll combat it because posters deserve better than what you puke out here.

And you read my posts anyway because you're pathetic like that...everyone knows it, you dickless faggott 

LOL.  Post of the day!!!  Right on, brotha.  Tired of these faggots.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, direbills said:

Oh I have them all on ignore. I wish I could get people to stop quoting them so I would never see their drivel!

image.thumb.png.e964adca63416e1efd2c549fe280678e.png

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

Oh I have them all on ignore. I wish I could get people to stop quoting them so I would never see their drivel!

image.thumb.png.e964adca63416e1efd2c549fe280678e.png

Such a school girl.  Is it true you're only 5'7"?????  That makes me 6 inches taller than your dumb ass.  You should start calling yourself "Shorty".  LOL

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Such a school girl.  Is it true you're only 5'7"?????  That makes me 6 inches taller than your dumb ass.  You should start calling yourself "Shorty".  LOL

Dude is soft and stupid

Just like his close relative, the sheep

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Dude is soft and stupid

Just like his close relative, the sheep

Hip gets pissed when people HE has on ignore rebut the dumb ass shit he posts every single day.  He truly wants no dissenting  voices under any circumstances.  What a fucking asshole.

• Like 1

Nice list. I will update mine. Missing some of the those insurrectionists on my list. Thank you for the information.

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

3 minutes ago, direbills said:

Nice list. I will update mine. Missing some of the those insurrectionists on my list. Thank you for the information.

Please do.  Make sure I'm on ignore definitely.  LOL.  God forbid you hear anything other than parrots.  Dumb shit.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Hip gets pissed when people HE has on ignore rebut the dumb ass shit he posts every single day.  He truly wants no dissenting  voices under any circumstances.  What a fucking asshole.

It's because he's a cowardly sheep

The time will come where these losers will suffer immensely due to their choices and beliefs, and I'll have no pity for them.

• Like 1

The only people I’ve ever put on ignore are SJ, Jungle, and TWD. But not for long, because I would miss them.

but, otoh, I had polyps removed from my colon, and started missing them too.

what can I say? I’m a sentimental guy.