Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

White Supremacists March in Front of Philly City Hall

20 hours ago, travolta said:

Has anyone here EVER seen a KKK rally or any organized white supremacy group? I NEVER in my life have. I have never seen anything that resembles voter suppression. 

I have actually seen a lot of special treatment. 

I am fully aware of history. However, most of the history happened before I was born or when I was a baby. 

Yes. They had a rally in my city in the Hudson Valley 15 years ago. They were met with an even larger counter protest and they never came back. its a good thing there are anti racist groups like antifa and BLM otherwise these people might still be here. As it turns out, if you do nothing about fascists they keep coming back.

• Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

7 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Yes. They had a rally in my city in the Hudson Valley 15 years ago. They were met with an even larger counter protest and they never came back. its a good thing there are anti racist groups like antifa and BLM otherwise these people might still be here. As it turns out, if you do nothing about fascists they keep coming back.

Oh, brother.  Snicker.  Snicker.

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Perhaps both.  Perhaps neither.  Snicker.  Snicker.

Oh, so more mindless posting? I should have known. 

• Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

29 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

which entire city burned to the ground?

Where did I say an ENTIRE CITY BURNED? You’re the one that bastardized posts and arguments.

• Like 1

On 7/6/2021 at 3:58 PM, direbills said:

Instead of posting your drivel, just say you support it. 

I support this 

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Do you?

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

Where did I say an ENTIRE CITY BURNED? You’re the one that bastardized posts and arguments.

When you say city, what do you mean? Why wouldn't you say a neighborhood burned, a street burned, or a building burned? You said city. What else would could you mean?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

20 hours ago, HipKat said:

Yeah, actually I have and you're truly kidding yourself if you think they don't exist.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. They used to have marches all the time here in So. FL. The grand whatever you call him had a huge house not too far from me. Had this kickass wrought iron fence around it with skulls made out of wrought iron. You can also ride through Cosby TN on your next drive through the Smokies, you probably run into some.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, jc856 said:

PEACEFUL assembly of fucking idiots? Yes, I support their right to assemble. I supported the right of the fucking idiot nazi’s to march  in Skokie Illinois in the 70’s. I support the right of Westboro church to assemble peacefully. I support the right of blm to assemble peacefully. If they have the proper permits.

why some groups do it, despite knowing it will cause trouble, is another story.

direbills, put me on ignore. You offer very little here, other than to exhibit your raging liberal hard-on. There probably isn’t any “drivel” I could post that you would agree with. Put me on ignore, then, you won’t have to endure it! Problem solved!  HAPPY SAILING!

You beat me to it lol. Isn’t it sad that you have to break out the 1st amendment for people to understand. Either they don’t support it or they’re an idiot.

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

When you say city, what do you mean? Why wouldn't you say a neighborhood burned, a street burned, or a building burned? You said city. What else would could you mean?

Ok, I’ll play your silly semantics game, which is just a ploy by you to minimize the destruction of REACTIONARIES! (which, you must not like, being that you derogatorily accused me of being one).

my amended statement, to placate your nonsense, is: “ NEIGHBORHOODS, STREETS, SHOPS, AND BUILDINGS WERE LOOTED AND BURNED BECAUSE OF THE VIOLENCE COMMITTED BY OUT-OF-CONTROL THUGS, in many major cities. 

feel better skippy?

it’s incredibly hard to argue with a self-righteous idealist, especially if you’re young and liberally educated. I forgive you.

11 hours ago, HipKat said:

Sorry that you're missing the profoundness of the claims of Racism amongst Trump supporters and  "Philadelphia police said the Patriot Front members chanted "Reclaim America," and "The election was stolen," as they marched."

BTW, has there been any ANTIFA marches lately? Oh yeah, January in Manhattan

To be fair I’m sure most racist black groups supported Obama/Sanders/Biden. Those racist groups are every bit as hateful as the white groups hating Jews as well. When given only choice A or B they have to pick one or the other. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, jc856 said:

Ok, I’ll play your silly semantics game, which is just a ploy by you to minimize the destruction of REACTIONARIES! (which, you must not like, being that you derogatorily accused me of being one).

my amended statement, to placate your nonsense, is: “ NEIGHBORHOODS, STREETS, SHOPS, AND BUILDINGS WERE LOOTED AND BURNED BECAUSE OF THE VIOLENCE COMMITTED BY OUT-OF-CONTROL THUGS, in many major cities. 

feel better skippy?

it’s incredibly hard to argue with a self-righteous idealist, especially if you’re young and liberally educated. I forgive you.

Well I'm glad you could concede that cities were not burned.

Did I support what happened? Nope, but I understand why it happens. You apparently don't have a clue.

It's hard to argue with me because more often than not, you're wrong.

• Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

11 hours ago, HipKat said:

BTW, has there been any ANTIFA marches lately? Oh yeah, January in Manhattan

Yeah, that was the march where  they passed a police station, chanting,  “BURN IT DOWN! BURN IT DOWN!” 

sounds peaceful to me…….

HK: Did they burn it down?

JC: “ Well, nooo…but…

HK: “See? PEACEFUL!!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

It's hard to argue with me because more often than not, you're wrong.

Is the a fact? Your opinion? 

let me ax you sumpin. Would you consider yourself an inductive or deductive kinda guy? I mean, how do you decide what premises to base your conclusions on? I know your a data guy, but a lot of data is conflicting, or inconclusive. Let me in on that awesome thought process you are so lucky to possess. Maybe I could learn something!

it’s great to be a champion for those less fortunate. I’m sure the lord has set a bountiful feast in heaven for your goodwill toward men. (Heard he likes Buffalo wings!).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jc856 said:

let me ax you sumpin. Would you consider yourself an inductive or deductive kinda guy? I mean, how do you decide what premises to base your conclusions on? I know your a data guy, but a lot of data is conflicting, or inconclusive. Let me in on that awesome thought process you are so lucky to possess. Maybe I could learn something!

it’s great to be a champion for those less fortunate. I’m sure the lord has set a bountiful feast in heaven for your goodwill toward men. (Heard he likes Buffalo wings!).

At this point it may as well be a law. Like the laws of thermodynamics.

You should be able to use both. 

• Gay 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

53 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

You beat me to it lol. Isn’t it sad that you have to break out the 1st amendment for people to understand. Either they don’t support it or they’re an idiot.

Well, apparently I’ve been set straight by f8. Please refer to any answer he may spout out of his blowhole. He ain’t ignant, like I iz.

since we can’t call each other cocksuckingmotherfuckingassholepoopypantsfaggotpiecesofshit, we resort to condescendingly and arrogantly dissing the other for their lack of virtue and justice and righteousness. Well, he does mostly. I just try to keep up with his genius, which ain’t easy, let me tell you.

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

At this point it may as well be a law. Like the laws of thermodynamics.

You should be able to use both. 

The Laws of Thermodynamics are immutable physical laws. How humanity treats each other in a universe with no god (which is what you’ve admitted), is not a Universal Law. It FEELS right to take care of our brother, but, sorry. “At this point it might as well be a law” is a silly statement.* Sounded good though!

*if I misunderstood what you meant, I apologize. Wasn’t real clear on your point.

3 hours ago, jc856 said:

Misdirection attempt from the challenged f8.

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

COP OUT.  WEAK.

2 hours ago, jc856 said:

He's a propagandist. 

4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So, they only need to be run out of town every 15 years? Those are some seriously unmotivated slacker fascists. Maybe they could qualify for some free counseling, to get back into the skull-thumping swing of things.

Remember everybody, big white supremacy and racist meeting at my house tomorrow night! 

Fuck all this bullshit and nonsense.

6 hours ago, jc856 said:

I didn’t like “they” folks doing that. Pretty sure I made myself plain when it happened.

but when cities burn, you’re fine with it. Because, “we” deserve it I guess. I know you’ll say you DO care about the looting and burning, but, I wouldn’t believe you.

hey! Did you know black people CAN’T be racist?!?!    Even in Chiraq.

hey bowman! Do a “black shootings in Buffalo” count!  But you’ll wear out your typing fingers, and it’ll be ignored, because “no cop involved shooting”, so……

ya know, I’m not in the bowman, sack, woody, DB, etc camp of trump love. Don’t understand it. I’ve stated here that they should move on. But whatever. 

but, I’ll never be in your camp. It probably would be on someone else’s land that you commandeered in the name of justice. Bring toilet paper. /End rant

P.s., HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

Burned down businesses that are privately owned (and probably insured) vs attacked the US capital in order to stop the certification of a democratically executed Presidential election whicl looking for the VP of the US to hang and the Speaker of the house to kill.

Both are bad but which is worse??

Hmmmmm. it's close... very close...... hmmmmm

• Like 2
  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/hal-turner

This is the man that lead it. I don't understand why you are snickering? Are you saying i'm lying or are you defending the white supremacists? 

Well, he IS from "ol' Virginny"

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan