On 5/1/2021 at 10:13 PM, LiterateStylish said:

What position are we better in?

Returning players have another year of needed experience under their belt. And that's important.

4 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

Returning players have another year of needed experience under their belt. And that's important.

Problem is, all teams have returning players that get better after another year.

So there is no strategic advantage for the Bills.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

39 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Problem is, all teams have returning players that get better after another year.

So there is no strategic advantage for the Bills.

But not all those teams were in the AFC Championship game

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

But not all those teams were in the AFC Championship game

But the team that won the AFC Champion game, was.

Which was the point of this thread.

In what way did we get better to beat the Chiefs?

Saying we got a year older/better means nothing when the Chiefs also got a year older/better.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Saying we got a year older/better means nothing when the Chiefs also got a year older/better.

Our d-line is already looking a lot better than last year with the 2 rookies that we added and Epenesa is looking like a stud. This is how Tampa beat KC in the super bowl.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Then I guess we will have to wait and see

8 minutes ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

You don't think we're better at DE, RB, QB?

Boogie & Roussauwhatever? Breida, Trubisky?

DE, yes.

RB, we are the exact same. I don’t think Breida - who will be used as primarily a pass catcher - changes anything.

QB is the most ridiculous thing to say. If Trubisky ever has to go in for a lengthy period of time, the season is lost.

Put it another way. Is Trubisky or Breida going to make us beat KC? Are they going to make up the 14 point difference?

1 minute ago, LiterateStylish said:

DE, yes.

RB, we are the exact same. I don’t think Breida - who will be used as primarily a pass catcher - changes anything.

QB is the most ridiculous thing to say. If Trubisky ever has to go in for a lengthy period of time, the season is lost.

Put it another way. Is Trubisky or Breida going to make us beat KC? Are they going to make up the 14 point difference?

Breida > Yeldon

Trubisky > Barkeley Whatshisname...see? forgot him already.

16 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

DE, yes.

America needs the inspiration of the Buffalo Bills  as a healing distraction from the failed Biden Presidency.   Many voters regret their irresponsible actions at the voting booth last November.   Others are in denial and lash out angrily.   The Buffalo Bills will rise to the task.  This will make the difference. 

1 hour ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

Breida > Yeldon

Trubisky > Barkeley Whatshisname...see? forgot him already.

4 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Why of course :beer:

3 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Your question was if we are BETTER now. YES is my answer. 

3 hours ago, FanBack said:

America needs the inspiration of the Buffalo Bills  as a healing distraction from the failed Biden Presidency.   Many voters regret their irresponsible actions at the voting booth last November.   Others are in denial and lash out angrily.   The Buffalo Bills will rise to the task.  This will make the difference. 

In regards to the above, I now am offering a 20% discount on my 'Voter Coaching Services'.

1)  Get geopolitically informed. 

2)  Be fully prepared at the ballot box.

3)  Self actualize as a responsible citizen.

1 hour ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

Your question was if we are BETTER now. YES is my answer. 

Then I asked you a follow-up question, since you want to count a back up quarterback and a rarely used running back as better.

If we are specifically talking about the KC match up I expect we improved at wr. Beasley and Davis we both really banged up but that wouldn't have been the difference between a win and a loss. I'm hoping Sanders will help there too, but at his age we'll have to wait and see.

Moss didn't play against KC so RB is improved. 

I'm hoping DE has improved. The young guys look promising but it takes a lot to knock Mahomes off his game.

The real difference between competing with KC and being 2nd in the AFC again is Josh's improvement. He'll have to outplay Mahomes, or at least play at his level. It's a big task but if we want to be a Super Bowl team that's what it will take.

Everything has to fall your way to win the SB. Better teams have lost because of bad luck and bad bounces. 

On 5/1/2021 at 9:44 PM, LiterateStylish said:

What positions did we get better?

Every single position. They all now have experience playing in an AFC Championship game. 

billieve.jpg

On 5/1/2021 at 9:44 PM, LiterateStylish said:

What positions did we get better?

Every single position. They all now have experience playing in an AFC Championship game. 

billieve.jpg

Well lets just hope that nasty toe of Mahomes from last season spreads to the other appendaches than we got this!

I said this back in March and I’ll say it again. Beefing up on the D line is all cute and fun when you are facing statues like Andy Dalton and Jared Goff. But guys like Mahomes will simply avoid it if it even gets to him. I think Rousseau will be a beast but think about it….how many times did you hear Aaron Donald’s name called when we played the Rams? Did he have any impact in that game? I want and I think we need more firepower. Still have average at best running backs. Below average tight ends. And an aging wide receiver corps. KC isn’t losing sleep over Emmanuel Sanders and Matt Breida.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

On 8/30/2021 at 12:44 PM, LiterateStylish said:

DE, yes.

DE / DL we have 3 new players that should be better. Trubisky, while not Josh Allen, is a better QB in this system than Barkley--as much as I didn't want to ruin the chemistry with Matt and the team & city. If Josh goes down, I feel confident Trubisky can make more plays than Barkley. Nobody ever said Trubisky will beat KC, and YOU didn't ask that question, so don't ask it now. 

Are we better now than last year....easy answer......we will get a good idea tomorrow...go bills!

If McDermott learns from his weak, chicken shit, pussified coaching decisions from the AFC title game, then yes we are much, much better.