Sign in to follow this  
mixum

Disaster of a pick

2 hours ago, mixum said:

Worst Bills draft I can remember in many years. 

What a shitty hot take, but par for the course with your previous proclamations...shitttttty!

People hater the Byrd pick but he turned out to be great.

People hated the Ronald Darby pick. He turned out pretty well.

Good general managers do sensible things that the fans appreciate.  Always.

Great general managers, once in a while, make picks where we say what the #$%# are you doing!!

Then time passes and we are reminded there is a reason that they get paid 7 figures to watch football whereas we pay a good portion of our disposable income to watch football.

DE at 6'7 that had the second most sacks in 2019.  Sat out a year so his value dropped.  Would rather take a chance at pick 30 that the guy would of been a top 10 if he played this year than pick a average guy that has no impact.  He played for Miami which is a strong division with good talent to assess him.  I am good with the pick, even if he takes a year to become great.  

Boogie I think was actually the guy they wanted to take at 30 but Rousseau was a surprise dropping that far....so I think the Bills just bought the ability to exchange out Hughes and Addisons salary next year to take on Allen's.  If Epeneza pans out then we really need only 1 of the two DE's to show they can play which allows the Bills to part ways with both aging veterans, or sign them to a Veteran minimum.

The Offensive Tackle, he just needs to fill out and develop so that he can replace Williams at RT in a year or two.  Again giving the Bills financial flexibility.  I think it is a brilliant move.

• Thanks 1

On 4/30/2021 at 8:12 AM, mixum said:

Could have Bills made a worse pick? They absolutely needed to trade up to get one of those RBs or DBs and they whiffed big time. Meanwhile AFC East is 10x better now. 

PANIC!!!!!  LOL.  See me in three years, guy.  Don't be an idiot.

I have no clue if the pick we made will be a disaster but i do know that trading down and giving away picks for a rb would have been.   

Top 5 rushers last year how many were 1st rounders?   

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

On 4/30/2021 at 8:12 AM, mixum said:

Could have Bills made a worse pick? They absolutely needed to trade up to get one of those RBs or DBs and they whiffed big time. Meanwhile AFC East is 10x better now. 

PANIC!!!!!  LOL.  See me in three years, guy.  Don't be an idiot.

23 hours ago, miamibillsnut said:

I have no clue if the pick we made will be a disaster but i do know that trading down and giving away picks for a rb would have been.   

Well, we are a pass first team and with a better offensive line maybe we'll get better production out of the backs that we have

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 4/30/2021 at 9:48 AM, Buffalo13 said:

How do we know we could have done better?  If he had played this year and had even 8 sacks he'd have been drafted way higher.  

AFCE is hardly 10x better.  This is just what it looks like from the top of the mountain.  We were those AFCE teams for the last 15 years..."winning the draft" blah blah blah.  The Jets traded two third round picks to go draft a guard.  

And picking luxury rb's with a weak OL.

On 4/30/2021 at 8:32 AM, Baldat28 said:

LMAO, granted I didn't love the pick, but you gotta be kidding me about trading up for a RB. A CB, sure I wouldn't have hated trading up two spots to land Stokes, but there's still good ones available. 

Then Stokes would be needing more of a pass rush . Get that opt out cb back.

On 5/1/2021 at 4:19 AM, f8ta1ity54 said:

Rousseau is going to need development for sure. I like basham at 61. He is the better player of the two right now IMO. I wonder if they have him shed weight to get closer to the 265 range. They are both base end players. I wish they would have taken a bendy player at one of those spots. Spencer brown has serious potential if he can clean up his footwork. He doesn't have alot of reps in pass sets. I think wins the swing tackle spot and comes in as the lee Smith extra blocker role.

Where was Lee Smith's blocking with the game on the line?

On 5/1/2021 at 6:59 PM, miamibillsnut said:

How are the giants with theirs?

On 5/1/2021 at 7:37 AM, bcw said:

People hater the Byrd pick but he turned out to be great.

People hated the Ronald Darby pick. He turned out pretty well.

We made the white pick it turned out well too.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nealpellecchia@yahoo said:

How are the giants with theirs?

Always hurt

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, nealpellecchia@yahoo said:

Then Stokes would be needing more of a pass rush . Get that opt out cb back.

Most sacks in the league are coverage sacks, give the rush more time and you'll get more pressure/sacks...and yes, look it up, most sacks are made when there's good coverage down field

Just now, Baldat28 said:

Most sacks in the league are coverage sacks, give the rush more time and you'll get more pressure/sacks...and yes, look it up, most sacks are made when there's good coverage down field

Visa versa. 

1 hour ago, nealpellecchia@yahoo said:

Where was Lee Smith's blocking with the game on the line?

Hence why he isn't here.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

On 4/30/2021 at 7:12 AM, mixum said:

You ever been right on anything in the Beane and McDermott era? No, no you have not