Sign in to follow this  
foster

What’s the haul for Hall?

What’s the haul for Hall going to be?

Palmieri got a 1st plus prospects in a bundled deal. 

My gut says he gets a first if we absorb salary, otherwise it would take another sweetener to get that first. 

My gut is he ends up in Montreal to fill in Brendan Gallagher’s spot. He’d be a perfect fit for them.  

you know. hes said he would like to stay here. i know they are actively trying to trade him but with so much young talent mixed with quality veterans and eichel, this team could turn it around quickly with somebody that knows how to run an nhl team

i would prefer him to stay. first round picks in the nhl are far worse bets than even the nfl where its about 50/50. so first rounders dont excite me. plus youre talking about MORE time wasting jacks talent to develop them. i doubt it happens but i hope he stays

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

3 hours ago, Meathead said:

you know. hes said he would like to stay here. i know they are actively trying to trade him but with so much young talent mixed with quality veterans and eichel, this team could turn it around quickly with somebody that knows how to run an nhl team

i would prefer him to stay. first round picks in the nhl are far worse bets than even the nfl where its about 50/50. so first rounders dont excite me. plus youre talking about MORE time wasting jacks talent to develop them. i doubt it happens but i hope he stays

I feel the same way. With very little chance at the playoffs this year, I’d like to move him now, get the return and then try and bring him back in the offseason 

• Like 1

I'm curious what type of contract Hall will get next year. If he wants 1st line money he can find it somewhere else.

Trade him, add a draft pick and make an offer for him this summer.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, foster said:

I feel the same way. With very little chance at the playoffs this year, I’d like to move him now, get the return and then try and bring him back in the offseason 

That would be awesome, but it hardly never happens. Every once in awhile you see it but usually they either re-sign where they are or go on to another team

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

7 hours ago, Meathead said:

The real question is this. If he wants to stay here, when will he start performing? It's been painful to watch him play

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

The real question is this. If he wants to stay here, when will he start performing? It's been painful to watch him play

its been painful to watch the whole team play

its pretty obvious that grandpa soccer was in over his head. hes pretty old, maybe dementia is starting to creep in. im not even kidding. the players all looked lost, they werent playing team hockey, they were abysmal. i think the covid had something to do with the record losing streak, too

i really think if you got a guy like torts in here to kick some ass and do some tough love teaching, this team would look dramatically better. they would be a borderline playoff team with their big guns up front and their developing players doing their best but just not ready to be a contender

they have too much talent to be this bad. the recent points streak is nice, but we need somebody whos done it before several times to be able to pull the pieces together and get the most out of what we got

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Meathead said:

its been painful to watch the whole team play

its pretty obvious that grandpa soccer was in over his head. hes pretty old, maybe dementia is starting to creep in. im not even kidding. the players all looked lost, they werent playing team hockey, they were abysmal. i think the covid had something to do with the record losing streak, too

i really think if you got a guy like torts in here to kick some ass and do some tough love teaching, this team would look dramatically better. they would be a borderline playoff team with their big guns up front and their developing players doing their best but just not ready to be a contender

they have too much talent to be this bad. the recent points streak is nice, but we need somebody whos done it before several times to be able to pull the pieces together and get the most out of what we got

Since he used to be with the team, it would be cool to see him come back as head coach but I would hope that Granato would stay on as assistant

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan