drpepper

Josh Allen “debating” whether to get COVID-19 vaccine

The NFL will not mandate COVID-19 vaccines. Thus, it stands to reason, even with incentives offered to teams and players who are vaccinated, some players aren’t going to get a shot. Bills quarterback Josh Allen could be one of those. In an appearance on The Ringer’s “10 Questions With Kyle Brandt” podcast, Allen said he [more]

View the full article

I bet he gets it.  Feels like he was just trying to sit the fence a little which is fine by me.  I can't imagine having to speak publicly to an NFL fanbase at the age of 24.  I don't think I said my first smart thing until my late 30s.  Some would argue I still haven't.

• Haha 2

His choice....I'm not getting one and it's not that microchip crap that's going around...I don't trust it, plain and simple, how does this country take 50 years to approve a vaccine for chicken pox, over 40 for H1N1 and yet they get this done in a year? 

40 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

His choice....I'm not getting one and it's not that microchip crap that's going around...I don't trust it, plain and simple, how does this country take 50 years to approve a vaccine for chicken pox, over 40 for H1N1 and yet they get this done in a year? 

Progress likely has something to do with it.  Money too.

People say it's his choice but how would they feel if he catches Covid the week of the Super Bowl?

Get the freaking vaccine. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bcw said:

People say it's his choice but how would they feel if he catches Covid the week of the Super Bowl?

Get the freaking vaccine. 

I got it, but I understand why some people won't.  Hell, if it gets things back to normal in a hurry, do it.  I highly doubt there will be any problems from it.

Get the damn vaccine Josh. Imagine missing a game or two because of COVID and then having those games cost us the playoffs or a home game ?

Get it. Be smart 

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

In 1995 Bruce Smith didn't get a flu shot & was too sick to play in a playoff game in Pittsburgh.  The Bills got smoked that game & a lot of people blamed Bruce.  

I'm glad he's "debating" it.  Since his body is his money maker he should put some serious thought into whether or not he should get the shot.  :niterider:

• Thanks 1

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

15 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

It’s simple. We didn’t have darn near every researcher in the world working on chicken pox and H1N1.

This shows what can be done when mass amounts of intelligent people come together.

Ah, true but they also rushed it, they didn't have it go through the proper trials, no telling the long term effects it could have....I'm of the believe that the virus, while real, is not nearly as bad as people are making it out to be....I view the risks and rewards, I still don't know the risks with vaccine, I know the risks with the virus, I'm willing to wait 

Simple truths are

1.  To mandate the Vax goes directly against the constitution

2.  The very efficacy of Vax is still in question even though we've been rolling it out

3.  A whole of govt approach was used to fast track the Vax

4.  No matter what you do the Vax is going to have its advantages and disadvantages

5.  As a free people it should always be a choice left to the individual

6.  No matter what side you are on, the pols have thier own reasons for pushing and not pushing actions on each and every topic.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Take the shot or face the wrath of "progressives"!!!  LOL

Just as yhe pendulum is swinging left...it will swing right here soon enough...folks are tired of straight utter BS from either party...

18 hours ago, Baldat28 said:

The leadership of:

donaldtrump.jpg

That's how.