Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Build the Wall, Build the Wall

Even Resident Xiden is onboard with the wall now. Epic failure for the libs! There are so many people pouring through the border now that they're forced to admit Trump was right and continue his policies all the while facilities are bursting with people that they can't handle either from a space or personnel standpoint. I think our resident pack of loonies @HipKat, @212frawk, @BrewMan, and @Professor Pigworth should drive on down to the border and help these poor souls that they claim they cared about for the past 4 years. Do it NOW guys!

s7RoJ2jA.jpeg

7H8frrzd.png

The Biden administration says it may restart construction of the border wall to fill 'gaps' left by Trump

The Biden administration may restart building some of the wall along the United States' southern border, despite President Joe Biden pledging to cease all construction of former President Donald Trump's keystone project.

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas this week told colleagues that some construction may be resumed along the border wall in order to plug some "gaps" in the barrier between Mexico and the United States, the Washington Times reported.

According to the report, Mayorkas told colleagues that President Joe Biden had frozen Department of Defense funding for the wall and said: "But that leaves room to make decisions as the administration, as part of the administration, in particular areas of the wall that need renovation, particular projects that need to be finished."

He said areas, where construction may be resumed, could include gaps, gates, and areas where the wall had been built but planned technology had not been installed. Insider contacted the DHS for comment.

President Biden pledged not to build "another foot of wall" during his administration and halted all federal funding to the border wall on his first day in office.

He gave officials a 60-day deadline to determine how to proceed with President Trump's half-finished project.

That deadline passed in March, with officials telling Insider that a plan would come "soon" and seemingly still struggling to work out legally how to divert funding allocated for the wall under Trump to other projects.

Most construction work has been paused since. White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki was pressed about the Washington Times report on Tuesday and told officials that "limited construction" had been funded, but said most work otherwise remained paused.

She said:"Wall construction remains paused, to the extent permitted by law. So some has already been funded through congressional authorization and funding allocation. But as agencies develop for a plan — it's paused while agencies are developing a plan for the President on the management of the federal funds."

"It is paused. There is some limited construction that has been funded and allocated for, but it is otherwise paused."

Experts told Insider's Mia Jankowicz in March that the diverting wall funding was not a current priority as the administration tries to tackle a significant surge in border crossings along the southern border.

Where Is The Outrage? Biden Admin Holding 18,000 Illegal Children – Trump’s Max Was 2,600

While the Trump administration’s “kids in cages” scandal dominated news headlines for months, the mainstream media is totally ignoring a much larger crisis currently happening under Biden’s watch.

According to the Washington Post, at the height of the Trump-era border surge, roughly 2,600 underage illegal immigrants were under the custody of the federal government.

Meanwhile, an ABC News report published last week noted that as of March 30th, “There [were] 17,641 unaccompanied migrant minors in government care — 5,606 children are in CBP custody and 12,035 in the care of the Department of Human and Health Services.”

A CBS reporter recently noted a facility in Donna, Texas is housing over 600 illegal immigrant children in a “pod” designed to host 32 kids.

The facility as a whole is “at 1,700% pandemic capacity,” according to the reporter.

• Thanks 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I'll believe it when I see it.  I feel like Kamala could spring out and yell "Psyche!" *CACKLE!* *CACKLE!* any moment now.  :niterider:

• Haha 1

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

if harris gives him any trouble tell her to stfu and sit down and remain silent

the wall was always a good idea. only the stupid left wing dems called it racist and inhumane. the data clearly shows that the towns along to border have high crime rates and more rapes than the rest of america. a fence is a very prudent idea, the good immigrants can be vetted and allowed in while the criminals are kept out. you gotta be a leftwing nut to not follow that logic

i was hoping king shit would finish it before he left. but just like everything else he started strong and then faded to bullshit because hes a fraud. all he knows how to do is make clever slogans, starting projects, then finishing them by ripping off contractors when they get to the midpoint. too busy handing out money to people who will drop it like a pebble into the ocean, meanwhile ignoring the poor and middle class that are struggling with expensive health insurance (courtesy of republican sabotage) and good paying jobs

hes a total asshole but he was right about the wall. and when AOC's head explodes when joe officially announces hes gonna finish it, scrap up the puny bits of brains you can find and throw them in a dumpster

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Does anyone know if we've gotten paid by Mexico for what did get built?  I mean, who wouldnt want to pay for this shit?

dumb.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Meathead said:

if harris gives him any trouble tell her to stfu and sit down and remain silent

the wall was always a good idea. only the stupid left wing dems called it racist and inhumane. the data clearly shows that the towns along to border have high crime rates and more rapes than the rest of america. a fence is a very prudent idea, the good immigrants can be vetted and allowed in while the criminals are kept out. you gotta be a leftwing nut to not follow that logic

i was hoping king shit would finish it before he left. but just like everything else he started strong and then faded to bullshit because hes a fraud. all he knows how to do is make clever slogans, starting projects, then finishing them by ripping off contractors when they get to the midpoint. too busy handing out money to people who will drop it like a pebble into the ocean, meanwhile ignoring the poor and middle class that are struggling with expensive health insurance (courtesy of republican sabotage) and good paying jobs

hes a total asshole but he was right about the wall. and when AOC's head explodes when joe officially announces hes gonna finish it, scrap up the puny bits of brains you can find and throw them in a dumpster

As soon as the idiot said he was going to make Mexico pay for the wall, he doomed himself. Then, because he's an idiot, he kept saying he was going to make Mexico pay for the wall. Then the whole plan for the wall was a piece of shit. Then he fucked up by sending troops down there to enforce a wall that wasn't getting built, all the while lying about caravans of rapists and murderers.

That is where the problems between the wall and the left came together. To put a cherry on top, he went zero tolerance on confining everybody that came to the fucking border aka "kids in cages" and that drove the left crazy, which blew the whole thing completely up

• Trump 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Well, I agree with almost all of that. Except the part about murderers and rapists. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that there were some very very bad people trying to hide amongst the truly desperate that were fleeing war-torn areas that were either butchering or raping people in very large numbers. It takes a lot of desperation to make that huge huge trek, many of them from South America, and most of them almost exclusively by foot. Of course there's going to be some super bad guys in there, as we found by The Surge of arrests of known criminals then tried to get in by other means

That's why I'm all for a wall along that border. There really are a lot of bad people in Mexico and in South America. Of course that doesn't mean I'm saying there aren't a lot of really good people, most of them are very good people. But the ones that are bad are very very very bad. And a good wall without any loopholes like sawing down the pillars that we saw them doing to Trump's wall, will drastically cut down on the bad people finding ways in while we vet the ones that properly go through the process to make sure none of the bad guys slip by us that way

Frankly I don't really understand the argument of the people that are against the wall. What is the harm I'm having people go through a process to get in to America? Yes, it will be a lot slower, but they will have accommodations while they wait. And if they have to wait a year or two, isn't that better then the slaughtering and raping that was going on from where they left?

I hope Joe doesn't bow to political pressure and goes ahead and build a sturdy wall

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

Sally Needs Help.jpg

The big talkers want no part of that!  LOL.  None.  They merely push leftist propaganda for unknown reasons.  Probably ignorance.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

frawk and HipKat are obviously anti-wall.  They believe in wide open borders with no safeguards at all....

As long as its not at my doorstep it's all good!  herp! Derp!  :niterider:

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

13 hours ago, 212frawk said:

Does anyone know if we've gotten paid by Mexico for what did get built?  I mean, who wouldnt want to pay for this shit?

Soooo, are you "anti-wall"??

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Of course.  I am for annexing all of Mexico and Central America in order to have a deep reservoir of landscapers dishwashers and rapists.  

5 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Of course.  I am for annexing all of Mexico and Central America in order to have a deep reservoir of landscapers dishwashers and rapists.  

Oh my.  How RACIST ***********

36 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Okay, just wanted to make sure we really were on the same page

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Birds of a feather.  What would it be like to consider HipKat your ally???

I would look down into the hollow earth and check the Devil for icicles on his horns.

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

The big talkers want no part of that!  LOL.  None.  They merely push leftist propaganda for unknown reasons.  Probably ignorance.

They hate America and think they should be at the top of a new social order.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

4 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

They hate America and think they should be at the top of a new social order.

That's a horrible thing to envision.

Strange how Mexico didn't want a wall on their northern border but they sure as hell have a wall on their southern border. Gee I wonder why?:classic_happy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1