Sign in to follow this  
Philly'sFinest

While I've been gone...

Not for nothing but whoever is behind the sock accounts can just make another one. Hell for all we know Meathead is a sock account.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

19 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Not for nothing but whoever is behind the sock accounts can just make another one. Hell for all we know Meathead is a sock account.

i took that into consideration when i banned you, err i mean it for two months. next sock account that does something that bad im just going to shut down. i almost shut down this one, but knowing they could just create another one i made it two months to send a warning message

• Haha 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

10 minutes ago, Meathead said:

i took that into consideration when i banned you, err i mean it for two months. next sock account that does something that bad im just going to shut down. i almost shut down this one, but knowing they could just create another one i made it two months to send a warning message

Uh yeah, you can keep saying it's me but that doesn't make it so.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

38 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

A naturally stupid man that is likely more educated and more successful than you...amazing how that works. 

Pretending you know someone from what you've gathered on a message board kinda seems like a foolish move, but then again you just might be that fool.

You have just admitted once again that you may choose to bypass steps you originally stated you would follow because of your feelings like a emotional little girl. This is exactly what you are not supposed to be, but you cannot help it because you can't help yourself. 

You're views of me mean absolutely nothing because you truly have no real insight as to who I am outside of the internet. My friends and my family are the only opinions that matter to me, and I am on good terms with all of those people.

The one true thing here is you doing the job you were given the responsibility of, and you have shown to be compromised due to your inability to control your emotions, and you have been trying to bait me into making threats...even hinting at gun violence towards me...simply unacceptable for the title you hold. 

I may bring this to the attention of Lit...even though he likely does nothing. But what you should do if you had any integrity (I don't belive you do) is admit that you are unfit to mod this board and immediately relinquish your title. 

What a disgrace that you allowed a poster that you simply didn't agree with politically on the internet to lead you to abuse the position you were entrusted with and come unhinged.

My goodness 

I believe what happened is, he gave it some more thought, and decided it was as uncool a thing you could do. And reversed his decision, and rightly so.

Calling each other poopyfaces and “attacking the messenger” are things that we naturally devolve to, not great for meaningful discussion, but we do.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

MH is a real account. Unless he’s a good fooler......

he does wear socks though

14 minutes ago, jc856 said:

MH is a real account.

no im not. im Lit

actually, we're ALL Lit

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

57 minutes ago, Meathead said:

same favorite emoticon as sack ...

Ok, now I’m laughing at sacks trump face🤣

1 minute ago, Meathead said:

no im not. im Lit

actually, we're ALL Lit

2 minutes ago, Meathead said:

no im not. im Lit

actually, we're ALL Lit

BCDA2F0F-DBDB-4EE7-AF36-9AD7DB6B6791.gif

1 minute ago, Meathead said:

no im not. im Lit

actually, we're ALL Lit

Maybe, but @212frawk is your retarded sock account.

Parler @NYexile

19 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I believe what happened is, he gave it some more thought, and decided it was as uncool a thing you could do. And reversed his decision, and rightly so.

thank you for the support but i wouldnt bother responding to this waste

hes violent and hes stupid - the perfect philly male. he thinks posting someones personal information is "political somehow." there's nothing political about it, but rocky gump does that kind of thing through all his posts, putting things in the wrong category, misstating what someone else said, taking a clear statement out of context

hes a waste of human cells and a worse poster. dont waste your intelligence on him because it will float right by. hes trash, dont dirty yourself

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Meathead said:

thank you for the support but i wouldnt bother responding to this waste

hes violent and hes stupid - the perfect philly male. he thinks posting someones personal information is "political somehow." there's nothing political about it, but rocky gump does that kind of thing through all his posts, putting things in the wrong category, misstating what someone else said, taking a clear statement out of context

hes a waste of human cells and a worse poster. dont waste your intelligence on him because it will float right by. hes trash, dont dirty yourself

Says the supposed impartial party that threatened me with gun violence.

What a sorry excuse of a mod you are

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

The software this site uses has the ability to detect and not allow VPN's and Proxy's. Just sayin

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

46 minutes ago, Meathead said:

no im not. im Lit

actually, we're ALL Lit

I'm Negan

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan