Sign in to follow this  
Philly'sFinest

While I've been gone...

18 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Blatant Lie #1

Hypothetical jobs that didn't exist on a pipeline section that hadn't been built and it's not just oil, it's tar sands oil, the most expensive to refine and highly acidic that had already leaked in places where the pipeline was completed,

There is not one ting that opposes him only taxing those that make over 400k

Blatant Lie #2

Please cite your outrage when the Trump Tax cuts added 1.2 TRILLION Dollars to our debt....

Also, Blatant Lie #3 - the breakdown of where the money went was posted on here several times.

Biden's Stimulus Breakdown attached.

Biden's Infrastructure Plan
Try Actually Reading Something

Blatant Lie #4

Blatant Lie #5 - He's done pressers, interviews and answered questions

Screenshot 2021-03-10 050321.jpg

How could anyone ever argue with such an astute rebuttal like blatant lie over and over again?

It makes no difference because I have zero interest engaging with you on any of this...the people with any sense know the truth, and you are on the outside looking in on that one.

Play your stupid games with someone else...I'm not wasting anymore time with the likes of you or your protector the corrupt mod Hal.

You are both fucking sheep that need each other to protect yourselves from someone that owns the hell out of both of you, and that someone is me.

Maybe I will stick around to cause both of you more pain and anguish since you've decided to poke the bear.

Get with Hal and come up with a game plan fast because you guys are easy marks that I'm gonna clown over and over until I break you like I've done numerous times before.

Get ready

HipKat = Biden/Liberal/Dem/Insanity Apologist.  He has lost his mind for sure.  Call the guys in the white coats.

im ready to not see anything you say bc you and the other crazy useless trumpists are all on ignore

i only looked at this one bc i wanted to see if you were stupid enough to threaten me, which you are, and i could gleefully toss you for a month. keep in mind a pattern of continuous verbal abuse also qualifies so please, follow me around and abuse me, that'll work

but somebody will tell me when inevitably you do it again. and i will rub my hands with joy as i get ready to press 'proceed' with your month long time-out. when that happens do us all a favor and find another board

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Finger 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Just now, Meathead said:

im ready to not see anything you say bc you are the other crazy trumpists are on ignore

i only looked at this one bc i wanted to see if you were stupid enough to threaten me, which you are, and i could gleefully toss you for a month

but somebody will tell me when inevitably you do it again. and i will rub my hands with joy as i get ready to press 'proceed' with you month long time-out. when that happens do us all a favor and find another board

You just can't see that you're part of the problem here.  Not surprising.  You condemn him, yet you're fine with aligning yourself with some very questionable types.  Whatever.

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

im ready to not see anything you say bc you and the other crazy useless trumpists are all on ignore

i only looked at this one bc i wanted to see if you were stupid enough to threaten me, which you are, and i could gleefully toss you for a month. keep in mind a pattern of continuous verbal abuse also qualifies so please, follow me around and abuse me, that'll work

but somebody will tell me when inevitably you do it again. and i will rub my hands with joy as i get ready to press 'proceed' with your month long time-out. when that happens do us all a favor and find another board

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

You are a joke that has been exposed for abusing your powers here based off nothing but your own sensitivity and personal feelings...something that you absolutely shouldn't be doing as a MOD. 

I've told you numerous times that I simply don't give a fuck if I get booted or not. The moment you banned me unjustly I checked out on contributing to this place. You keep throwing this threat out there as if it holds some type of weight...it doesn't.

Being a snowflake that lacks real intelligence and isn't mentally tough enough to deal with posters that challenge their opinions is my official diagnosis for you. Imagine being this way on a internet message board to top it off and it paints quite the picture. 

So go ahead and prove me right once again. You're so called threats are pure comedy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

You are a joke that has been exposed for abusing your powers here based off nothing but your own sensitivity and personal feelings...something that you absolutely shouldn't be doing as a MOD. 

I've told you numerous times that I simply don't give a fuck if I get booted or not. The moment you banned me unjustly I checked out on contributing to this place. You keep throwing this threat out there as if it holds some type of weight...it doesn't.

Being a snowflake that lacks real intelligence and isn't mentally tough enough to deal with posters that challenge their opinions is my official diagnosis for you. Imagine being this way on a internet message board to top it off and it paints quite the picture. 

So go ahead and prove me right once again. You're so called threats are pure comedy.

Huh??

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

It does seem like Philly is actually the one being threatened.

It's quite obvious what's going on. It was obvious before when Hipshit was blatantly lobbying to get me banned and the MOD that aligns his views with him was easily manipulated into doing so because that's who he is...not an impartial person following the rules of the board and leaving his own feelings on what he posts out of it.

His emotional rants against me and others that I've seen here are proof positive of what I'm saying. It's absolutely the opposite of how a MOD should conduct themselves, and I'd be terribly ashamed if I was caught being something I'm not supposed to be.

But he is not, and he's even doubled down and become more brazen telling his buddy to check his messages and showing a collaboration to work against me.

I find it quite amusing that these two went into full blown panic upon my return. 

This is how you know you're doing it right.

Winners win and losers behave like these frauds

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Philly'sFinest said:

It's quite obvious what's going on. It was obvious before when Hipshit was blatantly lobbying to get me banned and the MOD that aligns his views with him was easily manipulated into doing so because that's who he is...not an impartial person following the rules of the board and leaving his own feelings on what he posts out of it.

His emotional rants against me and others that I've seen here are proof positive of what I'm saying. It's absolutely the opposite of how a MOD should conduct themselves, and I'd be terribly ashamed if I was caught being something I'm not supposed to be.

But he is not, and he's even doubled down and become more brazen telling his buddy to check his messages and showing a collaboration to work against me.

I find it quite amusing that these two went into full blown panic upon my return. 

This is how you know you're doing it right.

Winners win and losers behave like these frauds

He seems to be encouraging posters to snitch on others.  That opens so many cans of worms.  Snitches tend to report only on those they intensely dislike.  Objectivity out the window.  Just my opinion.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

He seems to be encouraging posters to snitch on others.  That opens so many cans of worms.  Snitches tend to report only on those they intensely dislike.  Objectivity out the window.  Just my opinion.

The evidence is clear 

I've exposed this guy and how he has no business doing what he does here

It's all out here to be seen for all

Hips protector. Haha! He's already served his first sentence and I've warned him I'll do it again if he breaks the rule , which I would . so you can't claim a bias there

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

39 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

My father had Mob ties, so snitches get kneecapped where I'm from.:classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Meathead said:

Hips protector. Haha! He's already served his first sentence and I've warned him I'll do it again if he breaks the rule , which I would . so you can't claim a bias there

The evidence is out there.

You and him are actively scheming on how to get me sent away again.

Have fun with that

• Like 1

Well then go ahead, Philthy. Tell me to give you my number so we can arrange a meet up. If you think your timeout was unjust (it wasnt) then you probably want to get some revenge. If you don't care then that shouldn't be any problem. And being a typical Philly asshole I'm pretty positive you'd like to curb stomp me. So let's have it, tough guy

• Like 2

Just now, Meathead said:

Well then go ahead, Philthy. Tell me to give you my number so we can arrange a meet up. If you think your timeout was unjust (it wasnt) then you probably want to get some revenge. If you don't care then that shouldn't be any problem. And being a typical Philly asshole I'm pretty positive you'd like to curb stomp me. So let's have it, tough guy

Sweet talk me some more, Hal😘

This is really starting to do things for me

Ask Hip himself if I favor him. I've turned him down on requests so many times, and then lectured him then he needs to grow up and stop insulting people so much and stop letting them get under his skin.

I only take action on evidence and I require the complaintant to provide it. He's tried multiple times to talk me into time outs or a scolding of someone and I have refused

Ask him yourself. one thing I know about him is that he tells the truth,  and in this case the truth will set me free

• Thanks 1

The proof is out there

No direct threats were ever made

You were wrong then, and you making pathetic attempts to bait me now further demonstrate what I've already proved.

Mod in name only

4 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Sweet talk me some more, Hal😘

This is really starting to do things for me

A closet gay Philly bully. I didn't even know they existed. But it does explain a lot

• Like 1

Just now, Meathead said:

Ask Hip himself if I favor him. I've turned him down on requests so many times, and then lectured him then he needs to grow up and stop insulting people so much and stop letting them get under his skin.

I only take action on evidence and I require the complaintant to provide it. He's tried multiple times to talk me into time outs or a scolding of someone and I have refused

Ask him yourself. one thing I know about him is that he tells the truth,  and in this case the truth will set me free

Nope.

You're forever imprisoned because we've seen the evidence. 

And utilizing a guy that has it out for me to back up your claims against me doesn't seem like it would carry much weight, does it?

I'll simply play this game out and it will remove any and all doubt for those that have any

1 minute ago, Meathead said:

A closet gay Philly bully. I didn't even know they existed. But it does explain a lot

This guy is sweeter than candy

Well this is going nowhere.  Let's all just agree to dislike each other, okay?  LOL.  And no, HipKat doesn't always tell the truth.  That one's a real head scratcher.

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Well this is going nowhere.  Let's all just agree to dislike each other, okay?  LOL.  And no, HipKat doesn't always tell the truth.  That one's a real head scratcher.

Well, I have to say that this is pure comedic gold.                                                      

• Like 1

Let me be clear

I never have and never would threaten anyone here.

This is the internet, and I don't treat this as real life because it simply is not.

However...to a few that oppose me, this place is their reality. A place that gives them more than the world that rejects them for whatever reason.

I have some degree of sympathy for you because of that, but not enough to not speak these truths.

Do as you wish...I'm weary of this stupidity already after basically one day.

• Like 1

Let me be clear

This is the internet, and I don't treat this as real life because it simply is not.

However...to a few that oppose me, this place is their reality. A place that gives them more than the world that rejects them for whatever reason.

I have some degree of sympathy for you because of that, but not enough to not speak these truths.

I'll kick your ass.

How about them apples there Sparky? :classic_biggrin:

........... just joking everyone. Don't get your panties all ruffled now. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

Let me be clear

Hang in there.  The truth needs to be heard and you're a big help with that.  I'm glad you're back and hope you stick around.