Sign in to follow this  
Philly'sFinest

While I've been gone...

Oh good, more ignored posts littering the Range

• Gay 1
  • Barf 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

PP, you weren’t banned this long, were you?

Just now, jc856 said:

PP, you weren’t banned this long, were you?

No...I said fuck this place because it's being moderated by losers that create violations so they can censor me.

I'm not interested in hanging around, but did wanna check in to see what's been going on.

Never will I give this place more than a fleeting moment of my attention from now on.

It doesn't deserve high quality posters such as myself

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

No...I said fuck this place because it's being moderated by losers that create violations so they can censor me.

I'm not interested in hanging around, but did wanna check in to see what's been going on.

Never will I give this place more than a fleeting moment of my attention from now on.

Well, check in for the sports stuff anyway👍

8 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

This country has managed to turn into a dumpster fire fast.

Border crisis with record amounts of drugs making it through along with super spreader camps and facilities every day...kids getting abused, killed, etc while legal citizens have to abide by laws illegals don't. 

Jobs cut one day one and over a climate change lie since we will be using trains and other foreign means of pollution to bring the oil.

Lies about taxing only those that make 400k, and is now gonna send more businesses away or they will give their employees less to combat the tax hikes.

Lies about unity and working together with a record number of EO's. 

Slamming through a fake American relief bill that has added trillions to our debt with trillions more on the way with less than 10% in either bill going to what it claims to be for.

VP cackling and hiding away while doing absolutely nothing noteworthy. Simply biding time until they move on from Dementia Joe after he fulfills China's orders.

A "president" that can't even take questions or do a state of the union, talks incoherently, falls going up steps, and is mocked by NK, China, and Russia. And we also got humiliated on our own soil with China telling us we don't have the place to tell them what to do.

Lies about the voter law changes and then claims he didn't have anything to do with the woke companies and MLB boycotting.

Stopped building the wall even though it was paid for and the materials were on site (now he's claiming they may fill in gaps SMFH)

Excuses genocide as "cultural norms" while massive amounts of people are being slaughtered.

Loaded up DC with armed guard and razor wire for months for no good reason whatsoever, while our troops slept in parking garages, had horrible living conditions and ate food that wasn't even prepared properly.

Has driven gas, energy, and lumber up to already absurd amounts after years of affordability.

Has done nothing other than Trump in terms of covid after claiming he had some type of awesome plan because supposedly Trump did nothing, but now claims credit for the vaccine that Trump got before Sleepy would've even dreamed. Still has that weasel Fauci making shit up on a daily basis while covering up that he funded the gain of function work at the Wuhan lab where anyone with a brain knows the virus came from.

Promised transparency, and has done the polar opposite. Won't even let people in to see the border crisis and has put gag orders on border agents.

Has a cabinet full of incompetent sleaze balls that are actively working against the best interests of America.

Still bowing to teachers unions and hurting children more than many can even fathom...hurting America's future further..

Son is a POS...wife is trash, his brothers are scum, and his niece is a piece of work.

Comments disabled on the White house website for his videos along with YouTube, while YT has been caught deleting the mass dislikes on all the videos...yet some of the dumbest folks on this planet (mouth breathers like Hipshit and Hal) think this guy broke the vote record and was rightly elected 🤣🤪🤯

Holy shit...this list is even longer than I thought, and I could keep going. On the agenda next is the filibuster, statehood for DC and PR, packing the courts, and taxing you for every mile you drive...oh, and vaccine passports because you don't have the right to reject things being put into your body.

Normally I'd say we get what we deserve by electing this joker, but the truth is that there's not a chance in hell the American people actually did such a thing...even with the admitted collaborated effort detailed in Time magazine literally bragging how they stole our election.

America is being murdered by this illegitimate administration. A few lost souls here actually cheer this on as sick and deranged as that is.

Pray that America survives this dark moment in history and that we can return her back to glory and power sooner than later.

Gitmo should be loaded with these Treasonous fucks, but instead we have allowed them to hold power over us and we are their slaves that line their pockets while we are poisoned and worked to death.

Never will I ever respect or acknowledge this fraudulent piece of garbage that sold us out even worse than Barry and Killary.

Fucking sheep 

Post of the year so far.  WELCOME BACK.  Sadly, out good friend HipKat has me on ignore.  As we all know, that's the coward's way out...

3 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Stick around.  Believe me, you're appreciated by those that count. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

How about hiking the corporate tax rate to 28% and then asking for a global minimum tax?

Bullying other countries so we can compete. 

Pax Leftist American Empire!!

12 minutes ago, direbills said:

Why did you come back? Go away again. You add nothing. Nobody realized you were gone. Now that you are back, my ignore list goes up by 1.

Well get to it then.  as droll of an insults as:

• Haha 2

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

1 hour ago, direbills said:

Why did you come back? Go away again. You add nothing. Nobody realized you were gone. Now that you are back, my ignore list goes up by 1.

direbills: why so angry/anti-social?  LOL.  Douche.

Tears?  WTF?  We're simply welcoming back a dear friend and stellar poster.  Philly is back from the wilderness!!!

22 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Tears?  WTF?  We're simply welcoming back a dear friend and stellar poster.  Philly is back from the wilderness!!!

The OP is a torrential wave of MAGAT tears which you love to see.  

32 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

The OP is a torrential wave of MAGAT tears which you love to see.  

Negatory my Biden loving friend.  LOL

Great to see a reasonable poster return! 

It's time to stop this madness! The silent majority need to get out there and take the country back! Like tucker carlson says, this country has gotten dirtier with all these illegals running around! 

We are probably weeks away from full blown communism. The similarities between biden and Stalin are undeniable! 

• Thanks 1

valentina-sampaio-victorias-secret-transgender-model.jpg

@Philly'sFinest, welcome back to one of the best political minds on The Range. We missed ya pal. You're just in time because HipTurd and his merry band of idiots have been losing their mind over the disaster of the Biden Regime. It's hilarious but not so much for America!

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Great. The Range asshole is back. Some things you wish would last forever.

if I wasn't such a fair-minded guy I would just ban you forever. You are that useless . Thank God mods are able to ignore users on this software.

• Like 2
  • Finger 1
  • Trump 1
  • Barf 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

20 minutes ago, Meathead said:

if I wasn't such a fair-minded guy I would just ban you forever. You are that useless . Thank God mods are able to ignore users on this software.

What a completely asshole post.  You pretty much just proved Philly's point.  Congrats.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

What a completely asshole post.  You pretty much just proved Philly's point.  Congrats.

Cancel Culture attacks The Buffalo Range. :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Meathead said:

Well you suspended me cause you and your dipshit butt buddy have a hard on for me, so I wouldn't be surprised in the least if you banned me...I actually expect such behavior from a corrupt mod pos such as yourself.

Makes sense why you support such a disastrous and completely bogus administration...you're both pathetic and need to make yourself feel important at the expense of others who are of much higher character. 

As I've proven...I couldn't care less what your bitch ass does, so go right ahead.

You can keep this thing that clearly means so much to you. Guess when you have nothing else that's what happens. 

As for me, I'll continue to enjoy life in the real world while your stuck being a fake tough guy here.

Later, Hal😘

• Finger 1

cancel culture?!? im like the king of opposite cancel culture. i give everybody the chance to say whatever they want, as long as they engage in dialog about their beliefs.im like a superhero in that way

i didnt do anything to him. i just said if i wasnt so superhero about anti-cancel culture i would love to ban him. hes the biggest asshole weve hae on the range in years, at least who wasnt a fake account. maybe chinabills would beat him out, but he was probably a fake account anyway

im just telling it like it is. and i didnt do anything to stop him from saying anything he wants. except threats of violence in any form, which next time would be a month for him

is it wrong for me to say i hope he breaks that rule? several more times, in fact. a man can wish

• Like 2

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Hal is completely full of shit

Posters here know you, and they know what I'm saying is true.

I never broke the rule in the first place, so just go ahead and pretend I did like last time since you make up the rules as you go instead of being a "superhero" which would actually mean just do what the fuck you are supposed to, but you've proven you can't.

Good thing I don't care about any of it...I simply want it out for the record when something does happen.

Border crisis with record amounts of drugs making it through along with super spreader camps and facilities every day...kids getting abused, killed, etc while legal citizens have to abide by laws illegals don't. 

Blatant Lie #1

Jobs cut one day one and over a climate change lie since we will be using trains and other foreign means of pollution to bring the oil.

Hypothetical jobs that didn't exist on a pipeline section that hadn't been built and it's not just oil, it's tar sands oil, the most expensive to refine and highly acidic that had already leaked in places where the pipeline was completed,

Lies about taxing only those that make 400k, and is now gonna send more businesses away or they will give their employees less to combat the tax hikes.

There is not one ting that opposes him only taxing those that make over 400k

Lies about unity and working together with a record number of EO's. 

Blatant Lie #2

Slamming through a fake American relief bill that has added trillions to our debt with trillions more on the way with less than 10% in either bill going to what it claims to be for.

Please cite your outrage when the Trump Tax cuts added 1.2 TRILLION Dollars to our debt....

Also, Blatant Lie #3 - the breakdown of where the money went was posted on here several times.

Biden's Stimulus Breakdown attached.

Biden's Infrastructure Plan
Try Actually Reading Something

VP cackling and hiding away while doing absolutely nothing noteworthy. Simply biding time until they move on from Dementia Joe after he fulfills China's orders.

Blatant Lie #4

A "president" that can't even take questions or do a state of the union, talks incoherently, falls going up steps, and is mocked by NK, China, and Russia. And we also got humiliated on our own soil with China telling us we don't have the place to tell them what to do.

Blatant Lie #5 - He's done pressers, interviews and answered questions

Lies about the voter law changes and then claims he didn't have anything to do with the woke companies and MLB boycotting.[/Quote]

Blatant Lie #6

Stopped building the wall even though it was paid for and the materials were on site (now he's claiming they may fill in gaps SMFH)

Blatant Lie #7 - the wall was never "paid for" nor are the materials to build the entire 2000+ Miles of wall "onsite"

Excuses genocide as "cultural norms" while massive amounts of people are being slaughtered.

Blatant Lie #8 or What The Fuck Are You Talking About?

Loaded up DC with armed guard and razor wire for months for no good reason whatsoever, while our troops slept in parking garages, had horrible living conditions and ate food that wasn't even prepared properly.

Blatant Lie #9 - The barricades were erected prior to Biden taking office

Has driven gas, energy, and lumber up to already absurd amounts after years of affordability.

Blatant Lie #10 - Fuel prices are up and have been rising since last summer due to Saudi production cuts, demand and and rising prices of oil futures. 

Has done nothing other than Trump in terms of covid after claiming he had some type of awesome plan because supposedly Trump did nothing, but now claims credit for the vaccine that Trump got before Sleepy would've even dreamed. Still has that weasel Fauci making shit up on a daily basis while covering up that he funded the gain of function work at the Wuhan lab where anyone with a brain knows the virus came from.

Except his "Awesome plan" has accelerated vaccines and moved up eligibility dates months ahead of where they were under Trump.... So Blatant Lie #11

Promised transparency, and has done the polar opposite. Won't even let people in to see the border crisis and has put gag orders on border agents.

Finally, you got one right....

Has a cabinet full of incompetent sleaze balls that are actively working against the best interests of America.

Complete rhetoric and compared to Trump's Cabinet - that was never stable and filled with inexperienced and corrupt people

Still bowing to teachers unions and hurting children more than many can even fathom...hurting America's future further..

Huh??

Son is a POS...wife is trash, his brothers are scum, and his niece is a piece of work.

Which has no effect on American Policy

think this guy broke the vote record and was rightly elected

...still waiting for that evidence......

Fucking sheep

Yes, you MAGATs are the sheep

Screenshot 2021-03-10 050321.jpg

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan