Sign in to follow this  
LIBills

Uh oh Police Chief Says It Appears Chauvin's Knee Was NOT On George Floyd Neck

Nice knowing you Minneapolis. It was a nice 150 year run.

Anyways, Minneapolis will not be the only major city to suffer disastrous consequences if Chauvin gets off.

He died of a fentanyl overdose. Why the cop had his knee on his neck, which looked horrible, I don't know but the autopsy proved there was no traces of asphyxiation.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Just now, SackMan518 said:

He died of a fentanyl overdose. Why the cop had his knee on his neck, which looked horrible, I don't know but the autopsy proved there was no traces of asphyxiation.

YOU ARE CAUSING RIOTS.

SHUT UP. 

:classic_laugh::classic_laugh:

1 minute ago, LIBills said:

YOU ARE CAUSING RIOTS.

SHUT UP. 

:classic_laugh::classic_laugh:

I can't believe these people have been living a lie all this time even after more info came out from the autopsy. These same people probably still believe the Tawana Brawley story.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I can't believe these people have been living a lie all this time even after more info came out from the autopsy. These same people probably still believe the Tawana Brawley story.

Any verdict that comes out of this, you know there are going to be riots nationwide. 

• Like 1

Just now, LIBills said:

Any verdict that comes out of this, you know there are going to be riots nationwide. 

Annnnndddd... that changes anything from the last year? :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

Parler @NYexile

Real justice is moot. They’ll  have to convict him to save millions in damage and violence in riots I mean protests. 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Minneapolis caused it's own death when it elected the idiots on the city council and the mayor.  It's been down hill ever since.  Paying out 27 million of tax payer money  before a trial was completed when real facts could come out was like self mutilating one's self.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

He died of a fentanyl overdose. 

Down the hatch!  :niterider:

fent.png

• Thanks 1

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

2 hours ago, Nuke said:

Real justice is moot. They’ll  have to convict him to save millions in damage and violence in riots I mean protests. 

Yep.  There's enough evidence to get him off scott free but they'll nail him to the wall anyways.  Sad world we live in.  :niterider:

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
BertSquirtgum said:
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:

Except he did not die of fentanyl overdose, he died of cardiac arrest due to asphyxiation. Maybe you stupid fucks should try watching the trial instead of reading what your right-wing bullshit websites tell you

• Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

26 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Except he did not die of fentanyl overdose, he died of cardiac arrest due to asphyxiation. Maybe you stupid fucks should try watching the trial instead of reading what your right-wing bullshit websites tell you

Is that right? Did you even read the autopsy report bro? And no I'm not talking about the second one where some doctor who never saw the corpse in person made a ruling I'm talking about the Dr. Andrew Baker version. In fact here it is. God you are stupid. The Dr. Michael Baden autopsy was never released to the public and I doubt he saw the original tissue, he also did the Michael Brown and Eric Garner autopsies so in essence he's just a medical fixer.

FINAL DIAGNOSES:
46-year-old man who became unresponsive while being restrained by law
enforcement officers; he received emergency medical care in the field
and subsequently in the Hennepin HealthCare (HHC) Emergency
Department, but could not be resuscitated.
I. Blunt force injuries
A. Cutaneous blunt force injuries of the forehead, face, and
upper lip
B. Mucosal injuries of the lips
C. Cutaneous blunt force injuries of the shoulders, hands,
elbows, and legs
D. Patterned contusions (in some areas abraded) of the wrists,
consistent with restraints (handcuffs)
II. Natural diseases
A. Arteriosclerotic heart disease, multifocal, severe
B. Hypertensive heart disease
1. Cardiomegaly (540 g) with mild biventricular
dilatation
2. Clinical history of hypertension
C. Left pelvic tumor (incidental, see microscopic description) 
 George Floyd
 20-3700
 Page 2
III. No life-threatening injuries identified
A. No facial, oral mucosal, or conjunctival petechiae
B. No injuries of anterior muscles of neck or laryngeal
structures
C. No scalp soft tissue, skull, or brain injuries
D. No chest wall soft tissue injuries, rib fractures (other
than a single rib fracture from CPR), vertebral column
injuries, or visceral injuries

E. Incision and subcutaneous dissection of posterior and
lateral neck, shoulders, back, flanks, and buttocks
negative for occult trauma
IV. Viral testing (Minnesota Department of Health, postmortem nasal
swab collected 5/26/2020): positive for 2019-nCoV RNA by PCR
(see ‘Comments,’ below)
V. Hemoglobin S quantitation (postmortem femoral blood, HHC
Laboratory): 38% (see ‘Comments,’ below)
VI. Toxicology (see attached report for full details; testing
performed on antemortem blood specimens collected 5/25/20 at
9:00 p.m. at HHC and on postmortem urine)
A. Blood drug and novel psychoactive substances screens:
1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL
2. Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL
3. 4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL
4. Methamphetamine 19 ng/mL
5. 11-Hydroxy Delta-9 THC 1.2 ng/mL;
Delta-9 Carboxy THC 42 ng/mL; Delta-9 THC 2.9 ng/mL
6. Cotinine positive
7. Caffeine positive
B. Blood volatiles: negative for ethanol, methanol,
isopropanol, or acetone
C. Urine drug screen: presumptive positive for cannabinoids,
amphetamines, and fentanyl/metabolite
D. Urine drug screen confirmation: morphine (free) 86 ng/mL 
 George Floyd

20-3700
 Page 3
Comments: The finding of sickled-appearing cells in many of the
autopsy tissue sections prompted the Hemoglobin S quantitation
reported above. This quantitative result is indicative of sickle
cell trait. Red blood cells in individuals with sickle cell trait
are known to sickle as a postmortem artifact. The decedent’s
antemortem peripheral blood smear (made from a complete blood count
collected 5/25/20 at 9:00 p.m.) was reviewed by an expert HHC
hematopathologist at the Medical Examiner’s request. This review
found no evidence of antemortem sickling.
The decedent was known to be positive for 2019-nCoV RNA on 4/3/2020.
Since PCR positivity for 2019-nCoV RNA can persist for weeks after
the onset and resolution of clinical disease, the autopsy result most
likely reflects asymptomatic but persistent PCR positivity from
previous infection.

Parler @NYexile

One last thing and then HipTurd can run away with his tail between his legs again.

Did Baden Autopsy Find Clinical Evidence Floyd Killed by Asphyxia? No
By Attorney Andrew Branca / June 1, 2020
NOTE: For future reference, you can find all our George Floyd coverage, freely accessible, using the URL:  lawofselfdefense.com/floyd

Here’s a quick “are you being lied to AGAIN by the media over a Benjamin Crump claim of racist murder” test.

True or False: Dr. Michael Baden’s autopsy of George Floyd found clinical evidence of traumatic asphyxia.

A: False.

You may be aware that the medical examiner in the Floyd case had found “no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation.”  

This medical finding is obviously unhelpful to Attorney Crump, who stands to lose many millions of dollars in a §1983 civil suit against the Minneapolis police department if it turns out Floyd was actually killed by his existing heart disease and drug levels while resisting lawful arrest. 

So Crump enlisted a retired pathologist, Dr. Michael Baden, a man Crump has previously hired in other similar cases, including that of Michael Brown and Eric Garner.  Dr. Baden conducted his own autopsy of Floyd’s body.

His findings?  If you read the headlines, those findings are presented as this:  “Independent autopsy finds George Floyd died of asphyxia.”

You might reasonably conclude, then, that Dr. Baden’s autopsy found clinical evidence of asphyxia upon examination of Floyd’s body. 

Do you believe that’s true? If so, Attorney Crump has fooled you again.

In fact, Dr. Baden’s finding was exactly the opposite–Dr. Baden literally found no clinical evidence of traumatic asphyxia. 

How do we know? Because Dr. Baden told us himself in his press conference today, video of the relevant portion provided below.

So how did Dr. Baden arrive at his conclusion of asphyxia? Not from any clinical medical findings. Rather, from simply watching the same 10 minute video of Floyd that all of us have seen.  Presumably with his bionic eye that enables him to quantify pressure from observing an image. 

What Dr. Baden does is the opposite of concluding that asphyxia caused Floyd to stop breathing. Instead, Dr. Baden does it backwards, and infers from the fact that Floyd stopped breathing that he was subject to asphyxia (mechanical interference with the ability to breath).  

You know what else causes someone to stop breathing, other than asphyxia?  Cardiac arrest–for which Floyd was obviously at extremely high risk given his existing cardiovascular disease, atherosclerosis, and decision to forcibly resist lawful arrest.

If you want the proof that Baden did not find clinical evidence of asphyxia, but rather is simply relying on the video, just click over to the blog post on this topic, and hear it from Dr. Baden himself, by clicking the video below:

Parler @NYexile

Key takeaways from Day 6 of Derek Chauvin's trial in George Floyd's death

Doctor who pronounced Floyd dead

Dr. Bradford Lagenfeld, who declared Floyd dead, was the first witness called to testify for the protection on Monday and said Floyd likely died from asphyxia.

Langenfeld, who was a senior resident in the emergency room at Hennepin County Medical Center in May 2020, when Floyd died, detailed the feverish pace he and his team took in performing a series of procedures to determine if there was even a chance to revive Floyd, at one point cutting open the patient's chest.

Langenfeld was the senior resident on duty in the emergency room when George Floyd was brought to Hennepin County Medical Center. He took over Floyd's care from the paramedics who testified last week that Floyd's heart had "flatlined" and that, in layman's terms, he was dead when they transported him to the hospital.

The physician testified that he believed, based on the tests he was able to run at the hospital and also the reports he received from the paramedics, that the primary reason for Floyd's cardiac arrest was a lack of oxygen, or asphyxia, and not a heart attack or drug overdose as the defense contends.

He also said the lack of first aid rendered to Floyd as the officers waited for paramedics to arrive dramatically reduced the chances of reviving Floyd, saying that survival drops 10% to 15% each minute CPR is not administered.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

• Sad 1

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
BertSquirtgum said:
Mainejays said:
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:

5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Go away jackass, I have an autopsy report, you have an ABC "news" article. Take your beatings like a man.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, LIBills said:

Nice knowing you Minneapolis. It was a nice 150 year run.

Anyways, Minneapolis will not be the only major city to suffer disastrous consequences if Chauvin gets off.

This is complete bullshit. First Camera view shows his knee on his neck. 2nd video is obscured by the fucking news banner. This is obviously an edited video, otherwise that woiuld be flashing all over every news outlet. 

Also, rom the same link above

After being shown a photo, described as "Exhibit 17," of Chauvin digging his knee into Floyd's neck for 9 minutes and 29 seconds while the handcuffed 46-year-old Black man was prone on the ground with two other officers holding him down, the chief said the tactic was not the type of "conscious neck restraint" his officers have been trained to use.

"A conscious neck restraint by policy mentions light to moderate pressure. When I look at Exhibit 17 and when I look at the facial expression of Mr. Floyd, that does not appear in any way, shape or form that that is light to moderate pressure," he said.

Asked if the restraint Chauvin used on Floyd was a violation of department policy, Arradondo answered, "I absolutely agree that violates our policy."

"It has to be objectively reasonable. We have to take into account the circumstances, information, the threat to the officer, the threat to others, the severity of that. So that is not part of our policy. That is not what we teach and that should be condoned," he added.

Schleicher asked Arradondo if he has an opinion on when Chauvin should have stopped using the restraint on Floyd.

"Once Mr. Floyd, and this is based on my viewing of the videos, had stopped resisting and certainly once he was in distress and trying to verbalize that, that should have stopped," Arradondo said. "To continue to apply that level of force to a person proned out, handcuffed behind his back, that in no way shape or form is anything that is by policy. It's not part of our training and it is certainly not part of our ethics or values."

Arradondo also said that it was troubling to see that Chauvin, and the other officers who restrained Floyd, failed to provide first aid even though they had checked for a pulse and not found one.

"I agree the defendant violated our policy in terms of rendering aid," Arradondo said.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

LqayBa5b.jpeg

Parler @NYexile

Parler @NYexile

Steven Crowder experiments with a knee on his neck for 9 minutes. Time stamped for you.

Parler @NYexile

floyd was a dirtbag but i hope they convict this guy. its outrageous he kept his knee on his neck that long

im not buying the 'knee was on his shoulderblade' defense. first, the defendant never mentioned that once in all the comments he made afterwards. second, the defense attorney just pointed out video angle misperception, or whatever he called it. when i look at both angles i cant tell whether the knee is on the neck or shoulder. if this video bias applies one way it also applies to the other

and im disgusted with the fact that chauvin is smiling like its a joke when hes still got his knee on his neck, instead of paying attention and showing some concern for the suspect. dirtbag or not, floyd is a human being and he should be paying attention to his condition when hes using a dangerous hold on him. and then when they finally lifted him up and his head was flopping around you could tell he was unconscious, but they did NOTHING to see if they could help him. put him on his back and start cpr if nothing else. do SOMETHING to show that you can about a human life

floyd was human trash, yet he didnt deserve to die that way. if a suspect resists, pulls a gun or knife on cops in close proximity, then shot his ass. but if youve already got him under control and hes clearly in distress, do fucking something to try and help him. you always want to give people the chance of redemption later in life. maybe a few more years in prison would have wisened him up and hed come out of a different man. shoot 'em if they force you to, but otherwise try to preserve their life so they at least have a cunt hairs chance at future redemption

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

floyd was a dirtbag but i hope they convict this guy. its outrageous he kept his knee on his neck that long

im not buying the 'knee was on his shoulderblade' defense. first, the defendant never mentioned that once in all the comments he made afterwards. second, the defense attorney just pointed out video angle misperception, or whatever he called it. when i look at both angles i cant tell whether the knee is on the ankle or shoulder. if this video bias applies one way it also applies to the other

and im disgusted with the fact that chauvin is smiling like its a joke when hes still got his knee on his neck, instead of paying attention and showing some concern for the suspect. dirtbag or not, floyd is a human being and he should be paying attention to his condition when hes using a dangerous hold on him. and then when they finally lifted him up and his head was flopping around you could tell he was unconscious, but they did NOTHING to see if they could help him. put him on his back and start cpr if nothing else. do SOMETHING to show that you can about a human life

floyd was human trash, yet he didnt deserve to die that way. if a suspect resists, pulls a gun or knife on cops in close proximity, then shot his ass. but if youve already got him under control and hes clearly in distress, do fucking something to try and help him. you always want to give people the chance of redemption later in life. maybe a few more years in prison would have wisened him up and hed come out of a different man. shoot 'em if they force you to, but otherwise try to preserve their life so they at least have a cunt hairs chance at future redemption

A-fucking-men!!

• Thanks 1
  • Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, Meathead said:

im not buying the 'knee was on his shoulderblade' defense. first, the defendant never mentioned that once in all the comments he made afterwards. second, the defense attorney just pointed out video angle misperception, or whatever he called it. when i look at both angles i cant tell whether the knee is on the neck or shoulder. if this video bias applies one way it also applies to the other

The members of the MPD have said that the knee on the neck was a part of their training regimen.

If that is the case, shouldn't the people that trained and sanctioned Chauvin to use that hold be held accountable too?

Still, here we are, yet another case that divides this country like you wouldn't believe. 

There is a time limit on using that hold and he far exceeded it. I forget what it was but it certainly wasn't no 8 or 9 seconds. So no, his trainer should not be held accountable

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell