Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Trump and Republican Cancel Culture!

Trump calls for boycott of more companies over Georgia voting law

Former President Trump on Saturday added to a list of organizations he's calling on supporters to boycott for opposing Georgia's voting restrictions.

Driving the news: Trump on Friday urged a boycott of "woke companies" that have taken a stand and Major League Baseball for moving its All-Star Game out of Georgia, adding: "Are you listening Coke, Delta." In his new statement, he said: "Boycott Major League Baseball, Coca-Cola, Delta Airlines, JPMorgan Chase, ViacomCBS, Citigroup, Cisco, UPS, and Merck."

What else he's saying: Trump accused "Radical Left Democrats" of playing dirty by boycotting companies that offend them.

• "Now they are going big time with WOKE CANCEL CULTURE and our sacred elections," Trump said.
  • "It is finally time for Republicans and Conservatives to fight back — we have more people than they do — by far!" he added, before making a series of complaints, including about the 2020 presidential election, and then wishing: "Happy Easter!"

The other side: Democrats have criticized the new law, with President Biden calling it "Jim Crow on steroids."

• Citigroup declined to comment, and the other companies named in Trump's boycott list did not immediately return Axios' requests for comment.

Go deeper: CEOs, corporations speak out against Georgia's voting restrictions

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I guess he’ll have to switch to Diet Pepsi. 

My money is that he won’t and will keep on drinking his Diet Coke

• Like 1

The Left invented cancel culture but other people can use it as well. If they don't like it then waaahhhhh.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Yep.  Two can play at this game.  Sorry if I don't just sit back and take it like you want me to.  Fuck that.  Time to do some canceling of my own. :classic_biggrin:

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Yep.  Two can play at this game.  Sorry if I don't just sit back and take it like you want me to.  Fuck that.  Time to do some canceling of my own. :classic_biggrin:

I already cancelled Netflix like 2 years ago. A lot since then has been services and products I just never buy anymore like Ben and Jerry's ice cream and Nike.

• Thanks 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Remember when those sick fucking leftists took Jesus out of schools? That's the problem. Bunch of atheists trying to ruin the country. Life was so much better when the state sponsored Jesus and let him into our children's thoughts and hearts. People can't be good without the fear of eternal damnation. You can cancel Jesus but you can't cancel hell fuckers!

valentina-sampaio-victorias-secret-transgender-model.jpg

...And of course he has no interest in giving up his Diet Coke...

Today's Stephen Miller Tweet today and right on Cue, the president has a Diet Coke on his desk hidden behind his phone...

22 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

The Left invented cancel culture but other people can use it as well. If they don't like it then waaahhhhh.

The only problem is, you can’t complain about it being wrong, and then use it yourself, unless you want to lose credibility.

I believe the left have the cancel culture disease way more than the right, because they have all the young anarchist thugs and fucking 18 year olds who don’t know a thing. They run on emotion 150%. I really despise those assholes.

I say fight fire with fire.  "Playing by the rules" in this new/current climate is a losing proposition.  Mr. Nice Guy is going to get pissed on.  Fuck it.  What does credibility mean anymore?  Seriously.  We're on a whole new playing field.  My side didn't create it.  I plan to be prepared and act accordingly.

33 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I say fight fire with fire.  "Playing by the rules" in this new/current climate is a losing proposition.  Mr. Nice Guy is going to get pissed on.  Fuck it.  What does credibility mean anymore?  Seriously.  We're on a whole new playing field.  My side didn't create it.  I plan to be prepared and act accordingly.

Trump is waving the flag on this latest "Boycott" and can't even bring himself to support what he's asking everyone else to support.  Just as usual he's weak and caved in less than 48 hours not being able to live without his Diet Coke....  What a putz.

What I'm saying has nothing to do with President Trump.  Nothing.  I'm speaking for me and what I see going on out there.  Am I allowed to be seen as independent from Trump?  Are you forever tied to Biden, Schumer, Pelosi, Obongo, Gay Mayor, Bernie, etc.?  I've bought my last piece of MLB merchandise based on my own thinking.  Sorry. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jc856 said:

The only problem is, you can’t complain about it being wrong, and then use it yourself, unless you want to lose credibility.

I believe the left have the cancel culture disease way more than the right, because they have all the young anarchist thugs and fucking 18 year olds who don’t know a thing. They run on emotion 150%. I really despise those assholes.

Not necessarily... it IS wrong but they have no intention of stopping it so tactics have to change. Instead of commenting on how horrible it is and just letting them keep on sticking the knife in eventually the other side has to take out their blades and claim the same amount of casualties. They run on emotion and not logic so you'll never talk them out of it but you CAN make them feel pain and if there's one thing I know about Leftists is that they don't have the heart for the fight especially when they're little soy boys hiding behind Twitter accounts.

Parler @NYexile

11 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Not necessarily... it IS wrong but they have no intention of stopping it so tactics have to change. Instead of commenting on how horrible it is and just letting them keep on sticking the knife in eventually the other side has to take out their blades and claim the same amount of casualties. They run on emotion and not logic so you'll never talk them out of it but you CAN make them feel pain and if there's one thing I know about Leftists is that they don't have the heart for the fight especially when they're little soy boys hiding behind Twitter accounts.

VERY WELL SAID.  Spot on.  This shall be the game plan going forward.:classic_biggrin:

7 hours ago, Buffalo_CCP said:

No you are not!  You will be forever Trump!  Great comrades like Hipkat and Frawk will chase you down like hungry wolves and harass you until the end of time!

LOL

This isn't Cancel culture - boycotts are legitimate means by which the consumer can effect business behaviors. 

They are essentially a Union Strike by consumers. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, FanBack said:

This isn't Cancel culture - boycotts are legitimate means by which the consumer can effect business behaviors. 

They are essentially a Union Strike by consumers. 

Exactly.  The libs just scream bloody murder when the tables are turned on them a bit.  Fuck them.

Well Coke isn't losing a dime from me because they never had it. I don't drink soda.

Parler @NYexile