Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

This Would Be 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Re: Najee Harris

you dont play rookie wrs more than a few plays if you want to win a sb

draft focus should be on improving the depth in both lines bc thats where you win and key guys are getting old and need backfills getting coached up and ready to step in. the bills already have plenty of talent at wr to make the bowl, dont waste a pick on a luxury wr if theres a potential stud edge rusher or OG/C there to take

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

I don't want the Bills to draft Najee Harris at pick 30.   But if they do, it wouldn't be horrible.   Najee Harris  >> Singletary/Moss

It sure would be interesting how the Bills would use Najee + Diggs / Gabe / Beasley / Sanders.     

Maybe you could trade Singletary on draft day for a 4th or 5th.......or use him in a trade UP  from the 5th round with a team.

Draft Targets: Top Corner, OL Quinn Meinerz, TE Tommy Tremble, KR/PR Avery Williams

I want more sped than Harris. Already have a pound between the tackle guy in Moss. 

Singletary was 4.66. That is like a TE

Moss is 4.52 and he looks slow too.

Travis Etienne: seems more talented. Faster,  4.38. better receiver.

but Harris is big. But slower 4.66(yikes)and not as accomplished receiver or blocker. Do Bills really want a bigger and just as slow Singletary type??

Two diff backs. Hard to pick really.

• Thanks 1

cba fan

2 hours ago, Meathead said:

you dont play rookie wrs more than a few plays if you want to win a sb

draft focus should be on improving the depth in both lines bc thats where you win and key guys are getting old and need backfills getting coached up and ready to step in. the bills already have plenty of talent at wr to make the bowl, dont waste a pick on a luxury wr if theres a potential stud edge rusher or OG/C there to take

Whose the rookie WR? 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

1 hour ago, Crazy Legs said:

I don't want the Bills to draft Najee Harris at pick 30.   But if they do, it wouldn't be horrible.   Najee Harris  >> Singletary/Moss

It sure would be interesting how the Bills would use Najee + Diggs / Gabe / Beasley / Sanders.     

Maybe you could trade Singletary on draft day for a 4th or 5th.......or use him in a trade UP  from the 5th round with a team.

I think Harris will be long gone by 30.....

But if he’s there...at fucking 30...you HAVE to draft him...if we pass him up I FUCKING GUARANTEE he will make our lives living hell on the Dolphins, and you better believe he will be. I truly think he is Derrick Henry, with better hands. Have fun stopping that for the next 5-6 years. 

26 minutes ago, cba fan said:

I want more sped than Harris. Already have a pound between the tackle guy in Moss. 

but Harris is big. But slower 4.66(yikes)and not as accomplished receiver or blocker. Do Bills really want a bigger and just as slow Singletary type??

Oh if either one of those guys are sitting there at 30....and we pass either up...we are basically saying “fuck you Allen, you don’t need another weapon”.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Oh if either one of those guys are sitting there at 30....and we pass either up...we are basically saying “fuck you Allen, you don’t need another weapon”.

Not sure if we need any more weapons for Josh Allen.  What we need is pressure on their quarterback, and giving Josh a clean pocket. 

If you watch the attached highlights of Josh, he spread the ball all around.... (and note how many touchdowns and long first downs Gabe Davis got...hhmm....I think FANS underrate what Gabe can do this coming year.)

https://t.co/O3k3FZKM1Z

Josh will have Diggs, Gabe, Sanders, Beasley, Knox, Hollister, and the RBs to throw to.  As a rookie what did he have?  Kelvin Benjamin? Zay Jones? Terrelle Pryor? 

• Thanks 1

Draft Targets: Top Corner, OL Quinn Meinerz, TE Tommy Tremble, KR/PR Avery Williams

13 minutes ago, Crazy Legs said:

Not sure if we need any more weapons for Josh Allen.  What we need is pressure on their quarterback, and giving Josh a clean pocket. 

If you watch the attached highlights of Josh, he spread the ball all around.... (and note how many touchdowns and long first downs Gabe Davis got...hhmm....I think FANS underrate what Gabe can do this coming year.)

https://t.co/O3k3FZKM1Z

Josh will have Diggs, Gabe, Sanders, Beasley, Knox, Hollister, and the RBs to throw to.  As a rookie what did he have?  Kelvin Benjamin? Zay Jones? Terrelle Pryor? 

Offensive line is A ok with me. Anything that helps your franchise qb. But if Diggs goes down...we.are.fuuuuuuuuucked. If the Bills lost Milano or Ed Oliver are we fucked? Not even close. Feed the offense. We lived in the world of ‘let’s have great defenses’ and where did it get us? Fucking nowhere. And for ONE year we have a great offense and look what happened. No defensive end or dB picked at 30 is going to put us over the edge. But how nice would it have been to have a dude like Harris or Etienne in those playoff games when the defenses doubled up on Diggs? Fuck defense. But offensive line would be nice. 

I just don't see Beane drafting a RB or o-lineman in the 1st. 

He has really invested in the o-line this offseason. Cody Ford has a lot to prove but they aren't going to give up on him that quickly.  Morse's head is an obvious question mark but I expect them to give him at least another year.

I'd love to add a RB but I'm not the GM.  Beane sounded like he believed in Singletary and Moss every time he has spoken to the media since the end of the year.

Beane was very clear in his desire to improve the pass rush and add some beef to the d-line, and anyone who watched the Bills last year saw that this is a huge weakness of this team. Hopefully someone good will be available at 30.  They can learn behind Hughes and Addison this year, adding reps as the year progresses, and Epenesa and this draft pick can take over the starting reps next year hopefully.

CB is definitely in play too.  Beane will want better than Dane Jackson and Levi Wallace going into the season.  They are good depth and place holders until a draft pick is ready but I truly feel Beane knows that teams have picked on the CB opposite White and he will and to fix this issue early in the draft. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crazy Legs said:

Damn right.  Gabe is ready for increased responsibility.      :niterider:

• Thanks 1

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

At 30, as long as the Bills don't pick a QB, I'm fine with what they do.

Finding a year one impact player at 30 is a very difficult proposition anyways, so whoever they pick at 30 is fine with me.

When the Bills were good........ they got Henry Jones, John Fina and Thomas Smith and Jeff Burris with the next to last pick in the first round those years.

That is doing pretty fucking good at that point.

The way I look at it is that no matter where the Bills pick they will be adding a good young player to a really good team. And that alone means something.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Offensive line is A ok with me. Anything that helps your franchise qb. But if Diggs goes down...we.are.fuuuuuuuuucked. If the Bills lost Milano or Ed Oliver are we fucked? Not even close. Feed the offense. We lived in the world of ‘let’s have great defenses’ and where did it get us? Fucking nowhere. And for ONE year we have a great offense and look what happened. No defensive end or dB picked at 30 is going to put us over the edge. But how nice would it have been to have a dude like Harris or Etienne in those playoff games when the defenses doubled up on Diggs? Fuck defense. But offensive line would be nice. 

You want to win whole fucking thing!  You protect Allen and get after the other teams QB. It's simple as that. We need the reinforcements there. 

2 hours ago, bcw said:

I just don't see Beane drafting a RB or o-lineman in the 1st. 

He has really invested in the o-line this offseason. Cody Ford has a lot to prove but they aren't going to give up on him that quickly.  Morse's head is an obvious question mark but I expect them to give him at least another year.

I'd love to add a RB but I'm not the GM.  Beane sounded like he believed in Singletary and Moss every time he has spoken to the media since the end of the year.

Beane was very clear in his desire to improve the pass rush and add some beef to the d-line, and anyone who watched the Bills last year saw that this is a huge weakness of this team. Hopefully someone good will be available at 30.  They can learn behind Hughes and Addison this year, adding reps as the year progresses, and Epenesa and this draft pick can take over the starting reps next year hopefully.

CB is definitely in play too.  Beane will want better than Dane Jackson and Levi Wallace going into the season.  They are good depth and place holders until a draft pick is ready but I truly feel Beane knows that teams have picked on the CB opposite White and he will and to fix this issue early in the draft. 

A number of signs point to CB as the pick at 30 (or even after a modest trade back).  If a good one is sitting there at 30, I would support going Corner.

Others I would consider at 30 include:

• DE Kwity Paye (if he drops, take him),
  • JOKER Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah (if he drops, take him)
  • OL Teven Jenkins (to play guard as a rookie..),
  • DE Jayson Oweh (development period as a rookie..), 
  • DL Christian Barmore (he is a maybe...)
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Whose the rookie WR? 

Sorry, I didn't look at the name and just assumed it was a rookie wide receiver

A running back drafted in the first round would be a huge fucking mistake. But I've explained that enough times that I won't bother to bore everybody with it again

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

18 minutes ago, Meathead said:

A running back drafted in the first round would be a huge fucking mistake. But I've explained that enough times that I won't bother to bore everybody with it again

And drafting a “depth guy” would be a huge fucking mistake. And I’ve explained that one enough times that I won’t bother everyone with it again either.

10 hours ago, cba fan said:

Where did you get these times from???

Moss ran a 4.72 and 4.65 at the combine last year, not very fast at all, so he trained at running fast for a full month and got down to a 4.52 before the pandemic shutdown.  
Etienne ran a 4.41 and 4.43 at his pro day 

Harris has yet to run a forty due to a injury during his pro day, but was expected to run a 4.52 while weighing in at 230lbs.  
Having followed both backs in college T.E. seemed to regress while Harris got better every year.   

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Buffalochief2 said:

Where did you get these times from???

Moss ran a 4.72 and 4.65 at the combine last year, not very fast at all, so he trained at running fast for a full month and got down to a 4.52 before the pandemic shutdown.  
Etienne ran a 4.41 and 4.43 at his pro day 

Harris has yet to run a forty due to a injury during his pro day, but was expected to run a 4.52 while weighing in at 230lbs.  
Having followed both backs in college T.E. seemed to regress while Harris got better every year.   

Etienne was before his pro day. The others came off google search. I thought Moss was slower earlier but went with the latest i could find.. TY.

cba fan

8 hours ago, Meathead said:

So you would rather draft for depth rather than a guy who could be a pro bowler, and get us more TD’s? Yeah give me an AJ Epenesa over a Saquon Barkley any day of the week.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

So you would rather draft for depth rather than a guy who could be a pro bowler, and get us more TD’s? Yeah give me an AJ Epenesa over a Saquon Barkley any day of the week.

Exactly. The Bills have basically the same team coming back...which is good. So if I had to pick an area of the team that was underwhelming was running back. No, the oline wasn’t perfect, but there is plenty of film out there where Moss, and especially Motor missed big ass holes. How many screens and play action passes did motor drop? And how many times did we watch Motor struggle bouncing anything to the outside. I like Moss, he is solid, but is not as powerful and or fast I would like. Give me a guy(Harris) who can do ALL OF IT. Instead we have 4 fucking running backs that don’t do anything particularly well.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, jayhall93 said:

Javonte Williams is my choice 

Agreed.

If they feel the need to draft a RB, then get the best one and Williams is it.  He's got better vision than Harris.  I'm not on board with Etienne so much and, admittedly, it could be that I'm bias b/c of how much of a bust Spiller was and I know I shouldn't be doing that!

• Thanks 1