15 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  You are such a dumb fuck.  Carry on. my douchey friend.  Yep.  Adopting cancel culture as my own now.  Turnabout is fair play.  This shit is gonna backfire on your kind.  Just wait.   Get your popcorn. :classic_biggrin:

wait, who is in the WH now?  Can't remember who got shit canned in the election..... help us out Jethro.   

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

wait, who is in the WH now?  Can't remember who got shit canned in the election..... help us out Jethro.   

You had best concentrate on me not getting you cancelled, fella.  Conservative cancel culture is here!!!!!!  LOL

• Trump 1

6 hours ago, travolta said:

Cancel culture from the left = banning, firing, forcibly removing. 

Cancel culture from the right is deciding not to purchase or frequent based on values. 

They are not the same. Saying you will no longer spend money on MLB is not the same as demanding that MLB close, change team names, etc... 

There’s nothing wrong with “voting with your pocketbook”. But I found it disgusting when people like Jesse Jackson and Irreverent al would threaten companies (basically blackmailed them). Let people make there own decisions based on a little research. (It’s not hard).  I certainly don’t need any politician or figurehead telling me to do anything. 

• Thanks 1

So I guess when the orange piece of shit calls for boycott, it is OK? Why can't it all be bad, the orange piece of shit and Jesse Jackson?

3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

The guy who finger-bombed Tara Reade? 

11 minutes ago, direbills said:

So I guess when the orange piece of shit calls for boycott, it is OK? Why can't it all be bad, the orange piece of shit and Jesse Jackson?

No. I wish trump would shrivel up and live the last 5-10 yrs (all those cheeburgers ‘n fries 🍟) in obscurity. I’ll continue to do what I feel is right or fair, regardless who tells me otherwise.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

No. I wish trump would shrivel up and live the last 5-10 yrs (all those cheeburgers ‘n fries 🍟) in obscurity. I’ll continue to do what I feel is right or fair, regardless who tells me otherwise.

Agree 100%.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, direbills said:

Hey direbills.  Fuck off.  Can dish it out, but can't take it.  You cats need a taste of your own medicine.  :clapper:

4 hours ago, jc856 said:

There’s nothing wrong with “voting with your pocketbook”. But I found it disgusting when people like Jesse Jackson and Irreverent al would threaten companies (basically blackmailed them). Let people make there own decisions based on a little research. (It’s not hard).  I certainly don’t need any politician or figurehead telling me to do anything. 

Me either, but the left has crossed the line.  Decorum no longer means anything.  No point in getting too caught up in WHAT USED TO BE THE RIGHT THING TO DO.  Time to adapt and fight back.  What these people want you to do is sit back and take it.  Fuck that.

LOL

LOL.  Groping for a leg to stand on!!!  Pussy.

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Groping for a leg to stand on!!!  Pussy.

This POS was probably conceived and born where they shot the 'The Hills Have Eyes' movies. He quotes the same post in 3 replies. He truly is defective. Easily the stupidest and most challenged poster and that is saying something when we have trash like BertSquirtgum etc. What a f**king idiot.

16 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  You are such a dumb fuck.  Carry on. my douchey friend.  Yep.  Adopting cancel culture as my own now.  Turnabout is fair play.  This shit is gonna backfire on your kind.  Just wait.   Get your popcorn. :classic_biggrin:

You're gonna be just like your orange god king, pretending to boycott shit when you actually aint.

bottle.jpg

hid.jpg

coke.jpg

10 hours ago, direbills said:

This POS was probably conceived and born where they shot the 'The Hills Have Eyes' movies. He quotes the same post in 3 replies. He truly is defective. Easily the stupidest and most challenged poster and that is saying something when we have trash like BertSquirtgum etc. What a f**king idiot.

Do the latter F.O. mean anything to you?  Don't mess with your betters, dipshit.  LOL

3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

You're gonna be just like your orange god king, pretending to boycott shit when you actually aint.

bottle.jpg

hid.jpg

coke.jpg

Oh I actually is., peckerhead.  LOL

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Do the latter F.O. mean anything to you?  Don't mess with your betters, dipshit.  LOL

Oh I actually is., peckerhead.  LOL

I think the idiot finally broke. He cannot even put together a coherent sentence. Must be all that EDUCATION that he keeps mentioning. (usually people who talk about how educated they are, are usually trying to hide a deficiency. An inferiority complex)

• Thanks 1

LOL.  Just in a slight hurry, friend.  Please accept my most sincere apologies.  Where did you say your undergrad degree is from again???  Proofread everything this time just for you!  By the way, F.O. stands for.....fuck off!  I am most certainly your better. :classic_biggrin:

So they moved the All Star Game to a state that has stricter voting laws?  It's all about symbolism.

Boycotts are not Cancel Culture.   They are a means with which people may gather and influence business behavior.   Like a Union Strike by the consumer.   

The above is never a bad thing, as long as all parties are well informed.   

Cancel culture refers to the direct firing/alienation of an individual because they said/ did something with which someone else is offended. 

Also, understand the difference between the gathered market forces of a boycott versus the applied pressure of  governmental regulation tyranny.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

So they moved the All Star Game to a state that has stricter voting laws?  It's all about symbolism.

Boycotts are not Cancel Culture.   They are a means with which people may gather and influence business behavior.   Like a Union Strike by the consumer.   

The above is never a bad thing, as long as all parties are well informed.   

Cancel culture refers to the direct firing/alienation of an individual because they said/ did something with which someone else is offended. 

Also, understand the difference between the gathered market forces of a boycott versus the applied pressure of  governmental regulation tyranny.

Offended or just doesn't like...

• Thanks 1