I don't care about baseball or basketball, so they can be as woke as they wanna be.

This is laughable because these cocksuckers won't say the word boo about China, whom they take billions from.

So in your words.............. FUCK THEM.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

OMG CANCEL CULTURE!

Yeah! And both sides want there own version of it, depending on where they stand.

• Thanks 1

It's the Dixie Chicks revisited.  How to shit in your own backyard.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

Yeah! And both sides want there own version of it, depending on where they stand.

Cancel culture is pretty much 99% from the left.  Am I missing something?  I never attempt to silence others nor do I even know anyone who does.

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Cancel culture is pretty much 99% from the left.  Am I missing something?  I never attempt to silence others nor do I even know anyone who does.

My opinion is it’s on the left more than the right.

but any politician will use it to “smite thy enemy”.

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

My opinion is it’s on the left more than the right.

but any politician will use it to “smite thy enemy”.

Okay, but I honestly believe you give that side way too much credit.  Way too much.  Neither is anything close to perfect, but I'll stand on the right side of the fence anytime overall.  Common sense to me.  You are free to make up your own mind, of course.  The lines are getting clearer and clearer by the day.  

It’s math. The MLB is taking a stand against an issue that resonates with their fan base (customers) and feel that it’s a long term business decision that will benefit MLB. 

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

51 minutes ago, foster said:

It’s money. The MLB is taking a stand against an issue that resonates with their fan base (customers) and feel that it’s a long term business decision that will benefit MLB. 

FIFY. Basically what you said I guess. 

if most of their fan base (white males)  stand with BLM values, how can we be as racist as they tell me I am?. This is what many here can’t understand.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 212frawk said:

you're trying to cancel MLB. fact.  just one more example of a MAGAT's hypocrisy.  

I will cancel them!!!!!!!!!  LOL

9 hours ago, foster said:

It’s math. The MLB is taking a stand against an issue that resonates with their fan base (customers) and feel that it’s a long term business decision that will benefit MLB. 

We shall see about this.  Fuck the woke.  Bottom line.

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I'm oldest enough to remember when republicans thought private companies should be allowed to do whatever the fuck they wanted to cause they were, you know, private.  MAGATs sure have adopted the cancel culture at the expense of their former beliefs.  If they ever actually had them in the 1st place.

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

MAGATs are soooooo into the cancel culture.  They fucking pwn it. 

boycott.jpg

• Like 1

Sure.  Why not?  Let's own it!  Fight fire with fire.  Got to equal the crazy left wing bullshit.  Can't be left sitting on the sideline.  Time to get down in the mud.  :classic_biggrin:

13 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I will cancel them!!!!!!!!!  LOL

Cancel culture from the left = banning, firing, forcibly removing. 

Cancel culture from the right is deciding not to purchase or frequent based on values. 

They are not the same. Saying you will no longer spend money on MLB is not the same as demanding that MLB close, change team names, etc... 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, travolta said:

Cancel culture from the left = banning, firing, forcibly removing. 

Cancel culture from the right is deciding not to purchase or frequent based on values. 

They are not the same. Saying you will no longer spend money on MLB is not the same as demanding that MLB close, change team names, etc... 

Exactly.  They will never understand that, though.

Again???? 

Remember my thread? When is the goverment going to step in and stop these corporations from doing what they want? This is not the free market the way it was supposed to be designed. 

valentina-sampaio-victorias-secret-transgender-model.jpg

Cancel culture at its finest. They have now boycotted, NFL, MLB, NBA , Delta, American, Chase, Microsoft etc. They are most low disgusting hypocrites because I am sure it is just in word only. They don't have the balls to boycott any of those. Or else their only entertainment will be sleeping with family. We know that is the reason they are stupid. Lack of genetic variation and genetic robustness.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, direbills said:

Cancel culture at its finest. They have now boycotted, NFL, MLB, NBA , Delta, American, Chase, Microsoft etc. They are most low disgusting hypocrites because I am sure it is just in word only. They don't have the balls to boycott any of those. Or else their only entertainment will be sleeping with family. We know that is the reason they are stupid. Lack of genetic variation and genetic robustness.

LOL.  You are such a dumb fuck.  Carry on. my douchey friend.  Yep.  Adopting cancel culture as my own now.  Turnabout is fair play.  This shit is gonna backfire on your kind.  Just wait.   Get your popcorn. :classic_biggrin: