Sign in to follow this  
212frawk

Matt Gaetz LOL

45 minutes ago, Meathead said:

be a man. take responsibility for your mistakes. if you havent already, start right now talking to your kids about sex, the importance of preparing for birth control ahead of time, masturbation, manipulators, predators, bald faced liars, and the wisdom of delaying the choice to have sex - if they havent already. thats how you prevent your teen from being highly impressionable, you give them the knowledge and tools to spot the players and predators so they dont get foole

Don't make assumptions. I have never held back with my kids, ever. I never lied to them, baby-talked them or candy-coated anything with them. They've known full well the things they need to be aware of since they were young and I use my experiences in life, with current trends. It's for sure the reason my kids and I have the excellent relationship we have

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

I care as much about the Gaetz allegations as I did about the Spitzer "Diamond Club" scandal... which is zero. Take it up with your wife/girlfriend.

Yes. But the problem with  politicians is they can be blackmailed

• Like 1

run with rats, you eventually get ratted out..... stay tuned for additional lulz

Indicted Matt Gaetz Associate Is Expected to Plead Guilty, Lawyers Say

A former local official in Florida who faces an array of federal charges, including a sex trafficking count, is expected to plead guilty in the coming weeks, a prosecutor and a defense lawyer said on Thursday in an indication that the defendant could cooperate as a key witness against Representative Matt Gaetz, who is under investigation.

They say never judge a book by its cover, but Gaetz is one weird looking dude.

Would it shock anyone if these allegations wind up being true?

5 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Would it shock anyone if these allegations wind up being true?

It wouldn't shock me.  I like Gaetz, but you just never know with people.  Especially those in DC.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

The drip, drip, drip of this story is just so much fun!

Gaetz Paid Accused Sex Trafficker, Who Then Venmo’d Teen

FOLLOW THE MONEY

When Joel Greenberg made his Venmo payments to three young women, he described the money as being for “Tuition,” “School,” and “School.”

In two late-night Venmo transactions in May 2018, Rep. Matt Gaetz sent his friend, the accused sex trafficker Joel Greenberg, $900. The next morning, over the course of eight minutes, Greenberg used the same app to send three young women varying sums of money. In total, the transactions amounted to $900.

• Like 1

It's unusual that - finally -  a Non- Social Justice Warrior is credibly accused of sex crimes. 

This has a great Man- Bites- Dog appeal. 

But why does his guilt smear everyone on his political side of the aisle?  

It's sad that these crime occurred; these women were victims.   Instead of cheering - perhaps the BR morons could grow up and dispassionately hope the investigators find the truth and justice is net.

Just now, FanBack said:

It's unusual that - finally -  a Non- Social Justice Warrior is credibly accused of sex crimes. 

This has a great Man- Bites- Dog appeal. 

But why does his guilt smear everyone on his political side of the aisle?  

It's sad that these crime occurred; these women were victims.   Instead of cheering - perhaps the BR morons could grow up and dispassionately hope the investigators find the truth and justice is net.

Adding the light of reason to a sad thread.   You're welcome. 

3 hours ago, FanBack said:

Adding the light of reason to a sad thread.   You're welcome. 

incredulous yeah right GIF by Nick Cannon

• Haha 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2021/0409/Is-the-political-scandal-dead-Gaetz-Cuomo-scoff-at-resigning

It’s funny that this thread about a Republican is really getting a lot of responses when the one about Cuomo has withered and died. In fact, frawk hasn’t had anything to say about Cuomo at all. They both should resign. 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

2 hours ago, Nuke said:

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2021/0409/Is-the-political-scandal-dead-Gaetz-Cuomo-scoff-at-resigning

It’s funny that this thread about a Republican is really getting a lot of responses when the one about Cuomo has withered and died. In fact, frawk hasn’t had anything to say about Cuomo at all. They both should resign. 

Cuomo is a d00shnozzle and should resign.   Feel better?

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Cuomo is a d00shnozzle and should resign.   Feel better?

Yes I do

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

2 hours ago, Nuke said:

I'm sorry, did Cuomo "The d00shnozzle" pay underage girls to travel with him and travel to him to have sex? Or did he say some inappropriate things to adult women that are being exacerbated in this "Attack any man that ever looked at you" culture??

Let's keep Cuomo pinned down for his Nursing Home scandal and Gaetz for being a weird human-butthead looking, weird fucking hairdo having, asshole that rapes jail teenage girls

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 4/3/2021 at 9:22 AM, HipKat said:

If you had a 17 yr old daughter, you may have a different opinion on this. Young girls are HIGHLY impressionable and easily manipulated - especially by someone in power. And yeah, I know 17 yr old's are sexual beings. I had sex with several - when I was ±17.
MOST 17 yr old girls are still in High School. Do you seriously think it's OK for a high school girl to be banging a guy that's pushing 40? There is a huge morality issue here. Not to mention the emotional damage that it will mostly likely have.

And again, we're not talking about some random dude that she crossed paths with. We're talking about a US Congressman. Someone who is supposed to be setting a standard.

BTW, I Was wrong about him being married, he's engaged.

Also, from that article:

A Justice Department investigation into Representative Matt Gaetz and an indicted Florida politician is focusing on their involvement with multiple women who were recruited online for sex and received cash payments, according to people close to the investigation and text messages and payment receipts reviewed by The New York Times.

Investigators believe Joel Greenberg, the former tax collector in Seminole County, Fla., who was indicted last year on a federal sex trafficking charge and other crimes, initially met the women through websites that connect people who go on dates in exchange for gifts, fine dining, travel and allowances, according to three people with knowledge of the encounters. Mr. Greenberg introduced the women to Mr. Gaetz, who also had sex with them, the people said.

One of the women who had sex with both men also agreed to have sex with an unidentified associate of theirs in Florida Republican politics, according to a person familiar with the arrangement. Mr. Greenberg had initially contacted her online and introduced her to Mr. Gaetz, the person said.

The Justice Department inquiry is also examining whether Mr. Gaetz had sex with a 17-year-old girl and whether she received anything of material value, according to four people familiar with the investigation. 

The authorities have also investigated whether other men connected to Mr. Gaetz and Mr. Greenberg had sex with the 17-year-old, two of the people said.

I see where you are coming from Hip. I respect that. That's why I wait until they are 18 to ask them to be my flight attendants 😂

Fresh fun, and I do mean fresh

Gaetz ex-girlfriend feared alleged sex-trafficking victim taped call for feds

Federal prosecutors might now have two cooperating witnesses in sex-crimes investigation.

By MARC CAPUTO and MATT DIXON

04/16/2021 06:50 PM EDT

MIAMI — Matt Gaetz’s former girlfriend has told friends she’s worried that the woman who is key to the federal government’s sex-crimes investigation tried to get her to incriminate the Florida lawmaker on a recorded call.

The revelation raises the possibility that federal prosecutors have two top cooperating witnesses: the woman who was an alleged sex-trafficking victim when she was a minor and the Gaetz associate already indicted for that crime, former Seminole County Tax Collector Joel Greenberg.

• Like 1