Sign in to follow this  
212frawk

Matt Gaetz LOL

Hip's just jealous he can't bang a 17 year old, he's lucky to find a fat smelly 47 year old! :classic_laugh:

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

37 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Hip's just jealous he can't bang a 17 year old, he's lucky to find a fat smelly 47 year old! :classic_laugh:

Um.....how smelly? Andddd.....just a general B.O.? Or, a specific smell, like cooterstank? 

asking for a friend

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

That sounds like tribalism in general. Democrats do the same thing. As a reminder we have one President who was excoriated for his "grab them by the pussy" comment and we now have a current President who actually DID grab a woman by the pussy (Tara Reade). Also, the #metoo movement was started by Democrat operatives so they're going to be held to a higher standard since they are acting as the accusers. As I said, if Gaetz is guilty he's guilty but I think we're in the early info stages though.

And we have a party that gave up a congressional seat ( Al Franken ) to set an example and a party that just responded with ... “Suckers..”

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jc856 said:

I’m talking about Frawk starting a thread about a big trump-supporting politician (and Fox News contributor), and ignoring the allegations against Biden, for example.  He IS president, but all of a sudden the allegations drifted off, and nobody cares. But boy, the left was going after trump like a motherfucker, thinking that was a way to shitcan him. And convicting in the press. If he’s guilty he can take a cell next to Madoff, I don’t care.

the days of the taxpayer-funded SLUSH FUND FOR SEXUAL ALLEGATIONS, (not known about until recently) needs to stop

Well since there is no evidence when it comes to Biden but there IS evidence of Gaetz banging a 17 yr old, it makes a difference

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

Dude, the problem isn't a 17 yr old having sex, it's a 17 yr old having sex with a married 39 yr old Congressman. 17 yr olds having sex with dudes 16-20 is fine - and legal. With married men their father's age, ummm, no. I have a 16 yr old daughter, for a reference

first of all, i thought he was single. secondly, theyre not making ANY noise about infidelity, its all about having sex with an "underage" woman

and third, i dont give a shit what ages or genders the two people are. age doesnt matter. explain to me exactly why its somehow automatically wrong for say a forty year old to have sex with a seventeen year old. i know when i was seventeen i would climbed mount everest to have sex with a forty year old - and i would have been patted on the back for doing so. like i pointed out before, if its someone who is in a position of power over the other person, then THATS wrong. but if its just two people who both made the decision on their own that they wanted to have sex then i dont see how anyone could explain a cogent reason why thats immoral

regarding your daughter, if we happened to meet when i was forty and we hit it off, youre damned right id have a clear conscience dating her if she wanted to. seems highly unlikely but its possible and i dont see any way you could intelligently rationalize why thats "wrong" somehow. i mean, not YOUR daughter, if that happened i would tell you before anything happened out of respect, but if its just some seventeen year old i met and clicked with back when i was 35 or something then i would have a clear conscience. how is that any different than a seventeen year old having sex with another seventeen year old? it isnt. it certainly would most likely be better with me bc i would respect her, treat her right, and always tell the truth to her. you wouldnt get that out of most seventeen year old males

a seventeen year old is a sexual being whether you like the idea or not. each individual reaches the point where they can handle it at different times, and the parents need to teach them how to be responsible about the choice of when, how, and with who. but theres nothing automatically immoral about an age gap in the participants. thats just a convenient excuse for people who dont want to deal with a difficult subject so they fall back on antiquated puritan ideas because its just easier that way. thats why girls get pregnant at 16, because their parents didnt prepare them properly

clearly, if we are talking about a manipulative predator, thats a different story entirely. thats why you have to prepare your kids for those kinds of people, just like you have to prepare them on how to buy a used car and not get ripped off, how not to walk home alone at night, how to keep an eye out for suspicious people. but its entirely possible a younger adult could find real love with an older adult. wouldnt you be happy for your child if they found someone who treated them well, loved them truly for who they were, and worked hard to make each other happy? i dont see where age comes into that, except for the reality that overwhelming majority of the time people with a big age difference wont have the same interests, they live in two different worlds. but if you have a young adult with an "old soul" and an older person who retained some of their younger qualities, it could happen - and it could be a very good thing. it would be an outlier for sure, but to say its automatically wrong is absurd, imo

and if its just about sex, well thats their decision, too. i knew a ton of girls in hs that just wanted to get laid. i was propositioned several times from age 16-17 but i was raised in a morally healthy household so i wanted my first time to be with someone special - unless she was forty at the top of mount everest. but i waited on purpose until i felt i found the right one, someone i really felt close to. and im glad i did. but if some seventeen year old young lady just wants to get drilled and happens to know an older single guy, i dont see anything wrong with that, either. consenting adults, and most states give seventeen yos the ability to consent. so knock each others socks off if thats what you choose to do. explain to me why thats immoral

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

first of all, i thought he was single. secondly, theyre not making ANY noise about infidelity, its all about having sex with an "underage" woman

and third, i dont give a shit what ages or genders the two people are. age doesnt matter. explain to me exactly why its somehow automatically wrong for say a forty year old to have sex with a seventeen year old. i know when i was seventeen i would climbed mount everest to have sex with a forty year old - and i would have been patted on the back for doing so. like i pointed out before, if its someone who is in a position of power over the other person, then THATS wrong. but if its just two people who both made the decision on their own that they wanted to have sex then i dont see how anyone could explain a cogent reason why thats immoral

regarding your daughter, if we happened to meet when i was forty and we hit it off, youre damned right id have a clear conscience dating her if she wanted to. seems highly unlikely but its possible and i dont see any way you could intelligently rationalize why thats "wrong" somehow. i mean, not YOUR daughter, if that happened i would tell you before anything happened out of respect, but if its just some seventeen year old i met and clicked with back when i was 35 or something then i would have a clear conscience. how is that any different than a seventeen year old having sex with another seventeen year old? it isnt. it certainly would most likely be better with me bc i would respect her, treat her right, and always tell the truth to her. you wouldnt get that out of most seventeen year old males

a seventeen year old is a sexual being whether you like the idea or not. each individual reaches the point where they can handle it at different times, and the parents need to teach them how to be responsible about the choice of when, how, and with who. but theres nothing automatically immoral about an age gap in the participants. thats just a convenient excuse for people who dont want to deal with a difficult subject so they fall back on antiquated puritan ideas because its just easier that way. thats why girls get pregnant at 16, because their parents didnt prepare them properly

clearly, if we are talking about a manipulative predator, thats a different story entirely. thats why you have to prepare your kids for those kinds of people, just like you have to prepare them on how to buy a used car and not get ripped off, how not to walk home alone at night, how to keep an eye out for suspicious people. but its entirely possible a younger adult could find real love with an older adult. wouldnt you be happy for your child if they found someone who treated them well, loved them truly for who they were, and worked hard to make each other happy? i dont see where age comes into that, except for the reality that overwhelming majority of the time people with a big age difference wont have the same interests, they live in two different worlds. but if you have a young adult with an "old soul" and an older person who retained some of their younger qualities, it could happen - and it could be a very good thing. it would be an outlier for sure, but to say its automatically wrong is absurd, imo

and if its just about sex, well thats their decision, too. i knew a ton of girls in hs that just wanted to get laid. i was propositioned several times from age 16-17 but i was raised in a morally healthy household so i wanted my first time to be with someone special - unless she was forty at the top of mount everest. but i waited on purpose until i felt i found the right one, someone i really felt close to. and im glad i did. but if some seventeen year old young lady just wants to get drilled and happens to know an older single guy, i dont see anything wrong with that, either. consenting adults, and most states give seventeen yos the ability to consent. so knock each others socks off if thats what you choose to do. explain to me why thats immoral

If you had a 17 yr old daughter, you may have a different opinion on this. Young girls are HIGHLY impressionable and easily manipulated - especially by someone in power. And yeah, I know 17 yr old's are sexual beings. I had sex with several - when I was ±17.
MOST 17 yr old girls are still in High School. Do you seriously think it's OK for a high school girl to be banging a guy that's pushing 40? There is a huge morality issue here. Not to mention the emotional damage that it will mostly likely have.

And again, we're not talking about some random dude that she crossed paths with. We're talking about a US Congressman. Someone who is supposed to be setting a standard.

BTW, I Was wrong about him being married, he's engaged.

Also, from that article:

A Justice Department investigation into Representative Matt Gaetz and an indicted Florida politician is focusing on their involvement with multiple women who were recruited online for sex and received cash payments, according to people close to the investigation and text messages and payment receipts reviewed by The New York Times.

Investigators believe Joel Greenberg, the former tax collector in Seminole County, Fla., who was indicted last year on a federal sex trafficking charge and other crimes, initially met the women through websites that connect people who go on dates in exchange for gifts, fine dining, travel and allowances, according to three people with knowledge of the encounters. Mr. Greenberg introduced the women to Mr. Gaetz, who also had sex with them, the people said.

One of the women who had sex with both men also agreed to have sex with an unidentified associate of theirs in Florida Republican politics, according to a person familiar with the arrangement. Mr. Greenberg had initially contacted her online and introduced her to Mr. Gaetz, the person said.

The Justice Department inquiry is also examining whether Mr. Gaetz had sex with a 17-year-old girl and whether she received anything of material value, according to four people familiar with the investigation. 

The authorities have also investigated whether other men connected to Mr. Gaetz and Mr. Greenberg had sex with the 17-year-old, two of the people said.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 hours ago, jc856 said:

Um.....how smelly? Andddd.....just a general B.O.? Or, a specific smell, like cooterstank? 

asking for a friend

All of the above!

mc donald omg GIF

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

oh dear, the rats are abandoning ship

The spokesman for Representative Matt Gaetz, the Florida Republican under federal investigation into whether he violated laws against sex trafficking, has abruptly resigned amid mounting scrutiny of his boss, the congressman’s office confirmed on Friday.

Luke Ball, a longtime aide to Mr. Gaetz who was serving as his communications director, had as recently as this week been helping Mr. Gaetz mount a defense against the newly disclosed Justice Department investigation.

Mr. Ball had weighed the impact leaving would have on Mr. Gaetz but ultimately decided it was best to do so under the circumstances, according to a person familiar with his decision, who asked for anonymity to describe it.

13 hours ago, HipKat said:

Well since there is no evidence when it comes to Biden but there IS evidence of Gaetz banging a 17 yr old, it makes a difference

BIDEN: “We should believe them. Except for Tara Reade”. I see what you do Hip. You’re as bad as you accuse the “trumpsters” of being. Your bias is skewed and you don’t see it.

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

All of the above!

mc donald omg GIF

Well, time for:

5D7B7B9E-DBF4-4803-9FFD-E2F8A887B7B3.png

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Well, time for:

5D7B7B9E-DBF4-4803-9FFD-E2F8A887B7B3.png

it cant be unseen cause you quoted it dummy

15 hours ago, foster said:

36 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

it cant be unseen cause you quoted it dummy

It couldn’t be unseen after I saw SACK’S post. Dummy.😎

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

It couldn’t be unseen after I saw SACK’S post. Dummy.😎

you didnt have to perpetuate that which cannot be unseen by quoting it.  this is a fundamental truth.  learn from it. be best. or better.  or something. 

Just now, 212frawk said:

you didnt have to perpetuate that which cannot be unseen by quoting it.  this is a fundamental truth.  learn from it. be best. or better.  or something. 

If you ever gain the good fortune of getting a sense of humor, you’ll be a happier, less bitter man frawk. Try it big guy👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, jc856 said:

If you ever gain the good fortune of getting a sense of humor, you’ll be a happier, less bitter man frawk. Try it big guy👍

my sense of humor is just fine Mr. Nobody! This entire thread is all about the lulz

thelulz-300x240.png.54aae90c93be53ec6df1c0b4f86583d2.png

9 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

my sense of humor is just fine Mr. Nobody! This entire thread is all about the lulz

See? There you go. I’m a nobody? Sure, nobody special. Are you special Frawk? 

Just now, jc856 said:

See? There you go. I’m a nobody? Sure, nobody special. Are you special Frawk? 

quite

10 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

And one other thing. You really think your sense of humor is just fine? Okay, Frawk.👍😎

Just now, 212frawk said:

quite

Yeah, I guess everyone here is special. Except me, a nobody. 

9 hours ago, Meathead said:

and third, i dont give a shit what ages or genders the two people are. age doesnt matter. explain to me exactly why its somehow automatically wrong for say a forty year old to have sex with a seventeen year old

It’s a law though, whether you agree with it or not though. We can’t cherry-pick who gets jail time and who doesn’t. You would think lawmakers and legislators should be duty bound to obey laws.

I agree that an arbitrary age pulled out of a hat isn’t a very effective way to handle all situations, but it’s all we have right now.

33 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Still saw it. Still needed eye bleach. Please don’t respond to my posts, I’ll stay out of yours. 

image.png

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Still saw it. Still needed eye bleach. Please don’t respond to my posts, I’ll stay out of yours. 

image.png

no, whiny nobody.

23 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Yeah, I guess everyone here is special. Except me, a nobody. 

that one really hits home, doesnt it?

11 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

that one really hits home, doesnt it?

Yeah, thanks for clueing me in! You’re a REAL pal, frawky. 

the problem is, I REALLY don’t want instigating pole-smokers as friends. It’s NOT that you are a homo, because I don’t mind if a guy likes to choke on his boyfriends little frawky. But you’re only here to be an instigator. Which, again, I don’t mind that either. It’s that you don’t know how to laugh, unless it’s a shadenfreude kinda thing.

you don’t know how to reign in your abuse. GOOD THING YOU AINT A COP, FRAWKY!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1