Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

The Madman Strikes Again! Trump returns fire, trashes ‘self-promoters’ Fauci and Birx

Trump returns fire, trashes ‘self-promoters’ Fauci and Birx

Former President Donald Trump on Monday attacked Drs. Anthony Fauci and Deborah Birx after they faulted his management of the COVID-19 response.

The prominent members of Trump’s White House Coronavirus Task Force said in a CNN special that Trump imperiled the public — but in his rebuttal, Trump accused them of shifting blame.

Trump included jabs at Fauci’s botched opening pitch at a baseball game in July and Birx’s controversy involving a seemingly hypocritical Thanksgiving trip.

“Based on their interviews, I felt it was time to speak up about Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx, two self-promoters trying to reinvent history to cover for their bad instincts and faulty recommendations, which I fortunately almost always overturned,” Trump said in the emailed statement.

“They had bad policy decisions that would have left our country open to China and others, closed to reopening our economy, and years away from an approved vaccine—putting millions of lives at risk.”

Trump said that his administration developed vaccines “in record time, nine months, which is saving the entire world” and that Fauci is “the king of ‘flip-flops’ and moving the goalposts to make himself look as good as possible.”

In a fake interview last night on CNN, Dr. Fauci, who said he was an athlete in college but couldn’t throw a baseball even close to home plate, it was a ‘roller,’ tried to take credit for the vaccine, when in fact he said it would take three to five years, and probably longer, to have it approved. Dr. Fauci was incapable of pressing the FDA to move it through faster. I was the one to get it done, and even the fake news media knows and reports this,” Trump said.

“He fought me so hard because he wanted to keep our country open to countries like China. I closed it against his strong recommendation, which saved many lives. Dr. Fauci also said we didn’t need to wear masks, then a few months later he said we needed to wear masks, and now, two or three of them. Fauci spent U.S. money on the Wuhan lab in China—and we now know how that worked out,” Trump said.

Trump said Fauci and Birx “moved far too slowly, and if it were up to them we’d currently be locked in our basements as our country suffered through a financial depression. Families, and children in particular, would be suffering the mental strains of this disaster like never before.”

In his interview, Fauci appeared to claim credit for vaccine development and criticized Trump for tweeting in April 2020 that states should be “liberated” from draconian COVID-19 lockdowns — saying “that hit me like a punch to the chest.” Birx said that after the first 100,000 US deaths from the virus, “all of the rest … could have been mitigated or decreased substantially.” States have reported about 550,000 COVID-19 deaths.

Birx also said she and Trump had a “very uncomfortable” call after she warned about the pandemic’s severity on TV.

Ex-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows on Monday offered a preliminary pro-Trump pushback, calling the doctors’ accounts “revisionist” and “disingenuous.”

“I can tell you about the ‘uncomfortable’ phone call. It had nothing to do with any of that,” Meadows retorted. “It had to do with the fact that Deborah Birx started talking about keeping schools closed and remote learning. And that was what it was all about because that was not based on science.”

Trump did not address that phone call in detail, but said “Dr. Birx is a proven liar with very little credibility left. Many of her recommendations were viewed as ‘pseudo-science,’ and Dr. Fauci would always talk negatively about her and, in fact, would ask not to be in the same room with her.”

Trump added: “The States who followed her lead, like California, had worse outcomes on Covid, and ruined the lives of countless children because they couldn’t go to school, ruined many businesses, and an untold number of Americans who were killed by the lockdowns themselves. Dr. Birx was a terrible medical advisor, which is why I seldom followed her advice. Her motto should be ‘Do as I say, not as I do.’ Who can forget when Dr. Birx gave a huge mandate to the people of our Nation to not travel, and then traveled a great distance to see her family for Thanksgiving—only to have them call the police and turn her in? She then, embarrassingly for her, resigned.”

Of the phone call he had with Birx, Trump said, “Dr. Birx says she can’t hear very well, but I can. There was no ‘very difficult’ phone call, other than Dr. Birx’s policies that would have led us directly into a COVID caused depression. She was a very negative voice who didn’t have the right answers. Time has proven me correct.”

Trump concluded: “I only kept Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx on because they worked for the U.S. government for so long—they are like a bad habit!”

Fauci GIF by GIPHY News

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

If only those two bozos would have listened to Trump and promoted hydroxychloroquine we would not even be in this pandemic.

I put a spell on you.

19 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

If only those two bozos would have listened to Trump and promoted hydroxychloroquine we would not even be in this pandemic.

Wow.  Such sarcasm!  Spoken like a true liberal, dishonest fairy.  LOL.  Dope.

Did I say hydroxychloroquine?

I'm sorry, I meant to say bleach.

• Gay 1

I put a spell on you.

5 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Did I say hydroxychloroquine?

I'm sorry, I meant to say bleach.

You're so clever, Doodoo. And a retard too!  Nice.  What are your other aliases here on the board????  LOL

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Trump returns fire, trashes ‘self-promoters’ Fauci and Birx

Former President Donald Trump on Monday attacked Drs. Anthony Fauci and Deborah Birx after they faulted his management of the COVID-19 response.

The prominent members of Trump’s White House Coronavirus Task Force said in a CNN special that Trump imperiled the public — but in his rebuttal, Trump accused them of shifting blame.

Trump included jabs at Fauci’s botched opening pitch at a baseball game in July and Birx’s controversy involving a seemingly hypocritical Thanksgiving trip.

“Based on their interviews, I felt it was time to speak up about Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx, two self-promoters trying to reinvent history to cover for their bad instincts and faulty recommendations, which I fortunately almost always overturned,” Trump said in the emailed statement.

“They had bad policy decisions that would have left our country open to China and others, closed to reopening our economy, and years away from an approved vaccine—putting millions of lives at risk.”

Trump said that his administration developed vaccines “in record time, nine months, which is saving the entire world” and that Fauci is “the king of ‘flip-flops’ and moving the goalposts to make himself look as good as possible.”

In a fake interview last night on CNN, Dr. Fauci, who said he was an athlete in college but couldn’t throw a baseball even close to home plate, it was a ‘roller,’ tried to take credit for the vaccine, when in fact he said it would take three to five years, and probably longer, to have it approved. Dr. Fauci was incapable of pressing the FDA to move it through faster. I was the one to get it done, and even the fake news media knows and reports this,” Trump said.

“He fought me so hard because he wanted to keep our country open to countries like China. I closed it against his strong recommendation, which saved many lives. Dr. Fauci also said we didn’t need to wear masks, then a few months later he said we needed to wear masks, and now, two or three of them. Fauci spent U.S. money on the Wuhan lab in China—and we now know how that worked out,” Trump said.

Trump said Fauci and Birx “moved far too slowly, and if it were up to them we’d currently be locked in our basements as our country suffered through a financial depression. Families, and children in particular, would be suffering the mental strains of this disaster like never before.”

In his interview, Fauci appeared to claim credit for vaccine development and criticized Trump for tweeting in April 2020 that states should be “liberated” from draconian COVID-19 lockdowns — saying “that hit me like a punch to the chest.” Birx said that after the first 100,000 US deaths from the virus, “all of the rest … could have been mitigated or decreased substantially.” States have reported about 550,000 COVID-19 deaths.

Birx also said she and Trump had a “very uncomfortable” call after she warned about the pandemic’s severity on TV.

Ex-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows on Monday offered a preliminary pro-Trump pushback, calling the doctors’ accounts “revisionist” and “disingenuous.”

“I can tell you about the ‘uncomfortable’ phone call. It had nothing to do with any of that,” Meadows retorted. “It had to do with the fact that Deborah Birx started talking about keeping schools closed and remote learning. And that was what it was all about because that was not based on science.”

Trump did not address that phone call in detail, but said “Dr. Birx is a proven liar with very little credibility left. Many of her recommendations were viewed as ‘pseudo-science,’ and Dr. Fauci would always talk negatively about her and, in fact, would ask not to be in the same room with her.”

Trump added: “The States who followed her lead, like California, had worse outcomes on Covid, and ruined the lives of countless children because they couldn’t go to school, ruined many businesses, and an untold number of Americans who were killed by the lockdowns themselves. Dr. Birx was a terrible medical advisor, which is why I seldom followed her advice. Her motto should be ‘Do as I say, not as I do.’ Who can forget when Dr. Birx gave a huge mandate to the people of our Nation to not travel, and then traveled a great distance to see her family for Thanksgiving—only to have them call the police and turn her in? She then, embarrassingly for her, resigned.”

Of the phone call he had with Birx, Trump said, “Dr. Birx says she can’t hear very well, but I can. There was no ‘very difficult’ phone call, other than Dr. Birx’s policies that would have led us directly into a COVID caused depression. She was a very negative voice who didn’t have the right answers. Time has proven me correct.”

Trump concluded: “I only kept Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx on because they worked for the U.S. government for so long—they are like a bad habit!”

Fauci GIF by GIPHY News

I really don't like it when Trump does that.  He can reply with facts an not childish insults and come off much better.  Fauci is a douche and self promotor and Brix was his Igore, the lab assistant.  Trump sounds like HipKat when he does that.

1c=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw

• Like 1

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

PS

Where is Doctor a Fauci on the super spreading Covid19 actions by the Biden administration down on the Mexican boarder with the detention centers?  What do you say Fauci, if you were such a "follow the science" physician kind-of-guy, you would be on your foot stool at the podium pounding your fist and demanding HHS stop the slaughter.  

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

8 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

PS

Where is Doctor a Fauci on the super spreading Covid19 actions by the Biden administration down on the Mexican boarder with the detention centers?  What do you say Fauci, if you were such a "follow the science" physician kind-of-guy, you would be on your foot stool at the podium pounding your fist and demanding HHS stop the slaughter.  

Easy.  He's a partisan lib/dem and he ain't about to do that.  He knows where his bread is buttered.  Fuck Fauci.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

PS

The vaccine isn't doing too well either. They say it's only 0.01% of cases now but there's no real way to tell without more time, testing, and monitoring for asymptomatic cases.

Over 100 fully vaccinated people contract COVID-19 in Washington state, officials say

Over 100 people in Washington state have tested positive for COVID-19 more than two weeks after becoming fully vaccinated against the disease, officials said.

The Washington State Department of Health is investigating reports of the so-called breakthrough cases, which it said are expected with any vaccine.

Out of the 1.2 million people who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in Washington, epidemiologists have reported evidence of 102 breakthrough cases in 18 counties since Feb. 1, representing less than 0.01% of all fully vaccinated individuals in the northwestern U.S. state. Most cases were patients who experienced only mild symptoms, if any, according to a press release from the Washington State Department of Health.

However, at least eight people with breakthrough cases have been hospitalized. The Washington State Department of Health is also investigating two potential breakthrough cases where the individuals died. Both patients were over 80 years old and suffered from underlying health issues.

The Washington State Department of Health said further investigation will help identify patterns among the breakthrough cases, such as if a variant of the novel coronavirus may have caused the infection.

A breakthrough case is confirmed with a positive polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test or a positive antigen test in an individual more than two weeks after they have received their final dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, according to the Washington State Department of Health.

“Finding evidence of vaccine breakthrough cases reminds us that, even if you have been vaccinated, you still need to wear a mask, practice socially distancing, and wash your hands to prevent spreading COVID-19 to others who have not been vaccinated,” Dr. Umair Shah, Washington state’s secretary of health, said in a statement Tuesday.

Large-scale clinical studies found that COVID-19 vaccines reduced the risk of contracting the disease in vaccinated individuals by up to 95%, compared with those who were not vaccinated. However, the vaccines are not 100% effective in preventing infection and thus a small percentage of breakthrough cases can be anticipated, according to the Washington State Department of Health.

“It is important to remember that every vaccine on the market right now prevents severe disease and death in most cases,” Shah said. “People should still get vaccinated as soon as they are eligible, and encourage friends, loved ones, and co-workers to do the same.”

More than 30.3 million people have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the United States and over 550,000 of them have died, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University.

Washington state has registered at least 363,235 confirmed cases and 5,237 deaths. So far, more than 16% of the Evergreen State’s population is fully vaccinated against COVID-19, according to Johns Hopkins data.

• Thanks 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

12 hours ago, Woody said:

fauci.jpg

Also Hoggle from "Labyrinth."

age.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Parler @NYexile