Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Want to see what an actual insurrection looks like?

45 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Hey dipshit, actual video shot on God only knows how many devices all showing the same thing is not the MSM you fucking robot. I don't know why you keep accusing me of the shit that you're so guilty of. I guess maybe that just eases your fucking conscience or something. I don't know. But you're the one that believes lies. You're the one that denies the truth. You're the one that posts the most ridiculous shit on here from the most ridiculous sources. You're a fucking joke

The same videos that show exactly one person getting killed? We watch them too with no interpreting lenses on them.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

48 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

The same videos that show exactly one person getting killed? We watch them too with no interpreting lenses on them.

Yep.

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

FIVE people died, dumbass. BuT yOu'Re ThE sMARt gUy   ...o0

• Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

19 hours ago, HipKat said:

FIVE people died, dumbass. BuT yOu'Re ThE sMARt gUy   ...o0

Ashli Babbitt was the only one who died as a result of the "insurrection," 3 were medical emergencies that could have happened anywhere, and the last was Officer Sicknick who they refuse to tell us how he died but it was NOT from a fire extinguisher.

• Like 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Ooopsie!

KIf2wck8.png

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile