Sign in to follow this  
DannyBoy

Nancy Pelosi “I am the Congress”, or "I am the god of Hellfire, and I bring you..FIRE"

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi might as well have declared, “I am the Congress” with her latest remarks about the Iowa House seat that’s become another ‘stop the steal’ story for the 2020 cycle. She pretty much said she has the right to seat or unseat members of the House of Representatives regardless of the election result. The empress has spoken. Also, a tad creepy, huh? 

Pelosi: I Can Seat and Unseat Any Member of Congress...That's My Right by Matt Vespa (townhall.com)

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

She must be undone and put to pasture asap.  Demented ass cunt must be held to account for these events going back through her entire reign.

• Like 1

city john GIF

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Cue liberal response of - "B..buu...buuuuut Trump declared himself supreme dictator and you trumpsters were okay with that! hypocrites!"

• Haha 1

Were  politicians ALWAYS self-important assholes that think they are bigger than the office they hold?

or is it a more recent phenomenon? I’ve always heard that politics was a dirty business, but was it so self-serving with humongous egos like these twats (on both sides)?

I can’t get behind 90% of these smug assholes anymore, they’ve lost their prime objective, to serve the people!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Crinoline said:

Cue liberal response of - "B..buu...buuuuut Trump declared himself supreme dictator and you trumpsters were okay with that! hypocrites!"

Well, I was gonna jump on the bash Pelosi bandwagon, but since you brought it up....

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

17 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Well, I was gonna jump on the bash Pelosi bandwagon, but since you brought it up....

Your avatar needs more asscrack and less bow......

25D3D84F-53C7-4872-B32E-7AB80F014507.jpeg

• Like 1

In other news, 

responsive_story_lg

The family of John F. Kennedy gave Utah Sen. Mitt Romney an award Friday for being the only Republican to vote to convict President Donald Trump in his first impeachment trial in 2020.

Romney received the Profile in Courage award created by the Kennedy family and bestowed upon public figures in both parties who risk their careers by embracing unpopular positions for the greater good.

Romney was the first senator in U.S. history to convict a member of his own party.

"I'm humbled by the Kennedy family's recognition today. But I see courage every week from my colleagues in the Senate, many of whom make tough decisions to do what they believe is right even though it may be politically unpopular," Romney said on Twitter.

That's like getting an award from John Dillinger for having the worst bank security.  

I will be working very hard in the Utah Republican Party to get this piece of shit outta there.  If he even smells a Republican primary  runoff he will get out early I am sure.  

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

I will be working very hard in the Utah Republican Party to get this piece of shit outta there.  If he even smells a Republican primary  runoff he will get out early I am sure.  

Sounds good, DB, but are you any match against TMU?

C6EE8F95-0BA8-439E-82D7-4910FDF88242.jpeg

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Sounds good, DB, but are you any match against TMU?

C6EE8F95-0BA8-439E-82D7-4910FDF88242.jpeg

I think Mitt lied about his crotch size when he picked those up.  Just saying; a guy I know told me so.  Under-rues, savior suits,  temple garments, magic underwear.  You can tell they are there when you see the men's neck line under their polyester shirts and the pants' line just above the knee with polyester pants or both.  Plus the women look like they are dressing for the artic cold.  Mormon style shorts (come down over the knees) are worn in the summer so the white doesn't show.  :classic_wacko:

found this :

The LDS Church has clarified that the garments are not “magical” and are more in line with the garments worn by members of other major religions (e.g., the orange robes worn by Buddhist monks or the habits worn by Christian nuns). The LDS Church handbook does state, however, that the garments “provide protection against temptation and evil.”

The LDS Church has clarified that the garments are not “magical” and are more in line with the garments worn by members of other major religions (e.g., the orange robes worn by Buddhist monks or the habits worn by Christian nuns). The LDS Church handbook does state, however, that the garments “provide protection against temptation and evil.”

As with many other unique traditions from the LDS church, Mormon underwear gained widespread attention in 2012 during the US presidential campaign of Republican Mitt Romney, a devout Mormon. When Romney wore white dress shirts, the outline of his sacred undershirt often became visible in photographs, prompting commentary, spoofs, and speculation. This led to a wave of media attention, and by October of that year, the website MormonSecret.com was launched by a former Mormon under the alias Ann Jackson, who sold Mormon underwear replicas to the general public.

Renewed attention has been directed at Mormon underwear after Romney announced he was running for the US Senate in Utah in February 2018.

Mormon underwear - Dictionary.com

Really?  Renewed attention?  LOL

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

In other news, 

responsive_story_lg

The family of John F. Kennedy gave Utah Sen. Mitt Romney an award Friday for being the only Republican to vote to convict President Donald Trump in his first impeachment trial in 2020.

Romney received the Profile in Courage award created by the Kennedy family and bestowed upon public figures in both parties who risk their careers by embracing unpopular positions for the greater good.

Romney was the first senator in U.S. history to convict a member of his own party.

"I'm humbled by the Kennedy family's recognition today. But I see courage every week from my colleagues in the Senate, many of whom make tough decisions to do what they believe is right even though it may be politically unpopular," Romney said on Twitter.

That's like getting an award from John Dillinger for having the worst bank security.  

So, let me get this straight, he's a piece of shit because he stood up to Trump instead of kissing his ass like most other Repubs< who only do it so that Trump's supporters will still vote for them?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

So, let me get this straight, he's a piece of shit because he stood up to Trump instead of kissing his ass like most other Repubs< who only do it so that Trump's supporters will still vote for them?

Well no, you didn't get that straight.  He's a piece of shit because he is one of the many swamp creatures that looks out for his personal interests and that of his family's and financial backers.   Stood up to Trump?  Cha, yeah, right.  You're predictable and insufferable.  

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47mxsc0ja37dvyc3fx89

• Like 1

Mitt Romney adviser sits on Burisma board of directors

Well, this is certainly an odd coincidence!  In fact, when you dig in, you find an amazing series of coincidences...if you believe in coincidences when the CIA is involved, that is.

Mitt Romney's national security adviser in his 2012 campaign — a career CIA spook who rose to its top levels — sits on the board of directors of Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company that formerly paid Hunter Biden $50K a month despite his complete lack of credentials or qualifications.

It is also an odd coincidence that Mitt has, as CNN puts it, "been a lone Republican voice expressing concern about President Donald Trump's July phone call with Volodymyr Zelensky in which Trump asked Ukraine's President to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his family."

Still more oddly coincidental is the background of Mitt's adviser deep in the CIA, part of the Intelligence Community that has "six ways from Sunday" in foiling a mere president who might oppose it, according to Chuck Schumer.

Here are the specifics:

Back on October 6, 2011, presidential candidate Mitt Romney proudly announced that Joseph Cofer Black (listed as "Cofer Black") was among the people chosen as "special advisers":

... to advise Governor Romney on foreign policy strategy, defense issues, intelligence matters, counterterrorism, and regional policy. These advisers will assist Governor Romney as he presents his vision for restoring American leadership in the world and securing our enduring interests and ideals abroad.

Mr. Black brought to this role his extensive background at the CIA, which he joined in 1974 and where he trained for covert operations.  He rose rapidly through the ranks, becoming director of the National Counterterrorism Center from 1999 to 2002.  Coincidentally, this was the time in which al-Qaeda planned and carried out the 911 attack without hindrance from the counterintelligence apparatus of the Intelligence Community.  But Black was not penalized; he failed upward, being appointed ambassador at large and coordinator for counter-terrorism by President George W. Bush in December 2002.

And in yet another amazing coincidence, Black was succeeded in his job as director of the National Counterterrorism Center by John Brennan.

Cofer Black left the CIA in 2006 (does anyone ever completely leave the CIA after being a spook?) to join Blackwater, the huge contractor for services related to military and intelligence action, where he served as vice chairman until 2008.

Fast-forward to February 2017, when Black joined the board of directors of Burismasix months after the departure of Hunter Biden.

Source: burisma-group.com.

When dealing with spooks, politicians, and big-time power politics, sometimes coincidences are not accidental.  But of course nobody wants to be a conspiracy theorist.

Big hat tip to this tweet from NoRoseGlasses and Clarice Feldman.

If you would like to comment on this or any other American Thinker article or post, we invite you to visit the American Thinker Forum at MeWe. There, you can converse with other American Thinker readers and comment freely (subject to MeWe's terms of use). The Forum will be fully populated and ready for comments by midday (Eastern time) each day.

Why was a former adviser to the only Republican senator to vote to impeach the President who legally asked the Ukrainians, in accordance with treaty and U.S. law,  if they knew anything about Ukrainian corruption and possible interference in U.S. elections, on the Burisma board? Romney’s former adviser could tell us much.

Mitt Romney adviser sits on Burisma board of directors (americanthinker.com)

Romney's Links to Burisma - American Thinker

Romney To Biden? Bain Capital Founders Throw Money At Biden 2020 Campaign (yahoo.com)

10 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

Well no, you didn't get that straight.  He's a piece of shit because he is one of the many swamp creatures that looks out for his personal interests and that of his family's and financial backers.   Stood up to Trump?  Cha, yeah, right.  You're predictable and insufferable.  

Uh yeah, voting against Trump (And not doing it as you're resigning like Jeff Blake et al) is standing up to him. And It's Higgghhhhh - fucking - sterical that you say "looks out for his personal interests and that of his family's and financial backers" as a Trump supporter is just as Higgghhhhh - fucking - sterical....

Hypocrisy fits you well....

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

Remember when he met Trump after the election with his tail between his legs? I'm sure he was asking if his government grift was going to be safe.

626524674.jpg.0.jpg

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

Uh yeah, voting against Trump (And not doing it as you're resigning like Jeff Blake et al) is standing up to him. And It's Higgghhhhh - fucking - sterical that you say "looks out for his personal interests and that of his family's and financial backers" as a Trump supporter is just as Higgghhhhh - fucking - sterical....

Hypocrisy fits you well....

Trying to make any sense out of this is like trying to open a Chinese  puzzle box.  Even if you do get it open, there's nothing in it.  What a waste of time.  

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4705094ezo8uv5f4fans

52 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

Trying to make any sense out of this is like trying to open a Chinese  puzzle box.  Even if you do get it open, there's nothing in it.  What a waste of time.  

Yeah, the $640 million dollars that Jared and Ivanka banked riding Trump's nepotism totally agrees with you

Seek help. soflabillsfan

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47af5o7xl0igbv3l0gbp

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47lzs5n2i2hhacwczmys

Same old bullshit.  Nothing but far left Marxist web sites or no excuse "news" sources.  Get your head out of your ass.  Breathe some fresh air.  

1 hour ago, DannyBoy said:

Same old bullshit.  Nothing but far left Marxist web sites or no excuse "news" sources.  Get your head out of your ass.  Breathe some fresh air.  

Yeah I know, the truth hurts doesn't it motherfucker. It's only bullshit because it goes against your Trump loving fucking agenda, traitor.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

46 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Yeah I know, the truth hurts doesn't it motherfucker. It's only bullshit because it goes against your Trump loving fucking agenda, traitor.

The truth? When the oligarchy is so hellbent on tarnishing the reputation and following of one single man you'd rather side up with the powers that be?

• Like 1
  • Finger 1

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Ooooooooh.  Tough talk.  LOL