Sign in to follow this  
Meathead

Awesome! Georgia Republicans pass sweeping voting restrictions

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You are fucking ignorant.  For one thing, the vast majority of elections are in late autumn.  Not the dog days of summer.  LOL.  You suck propaganda through a straw, friend.

I thought November was the hottest month of the year? :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, LIBills said:

I thought November was the hottest month of the year? :classic_biggrin:

Hip probably doesn't realize they get snow in Hotlanta.

I have a feeling his southern experiences are rather minimal.  The farthest north I've ever lived is Washington, DC.  Have traveled all through NY, NJ, RI, MA, ME, NH, VT, etc. though.  

• Like 1

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

I have a feeling his southern experiences are rather minimal.  The farthest north I've ever lived is Washington, DC.  Have traveled all through NY, NJ, RI, MA, ME, NH, VT, etc. though.  

NY state is run by awful and corrupt pieces of shit.  NY is like VA.  The big met area brings down the rest of a great state.

NY state is run by awful and corrupt pieces of shit.  NY is like VA.  The big met area brings down the rest of a great state.

That's why people are leaving NY like walking on hot coals.

I am the only moron who moved to NY. Only because my wife is here though. :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Biden is our first brain dead President. 

First you have to have a brain.

Just now, LIBills said:

First you have to have a brain.

True.  Biden was never the sharpest knife in the drawer BEFORE the dementia.  How does Biden get away with his own RACIST!!! past?  Anyone?

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

True.  Biden was never the sharpest knife in the drawer BEFORE the dementia.  How does Biden get away with his own RACIST!!! past?  Anyone?

He has a "D" in front of his name.

Same reason a total fucktard like Cuomo is in office and his dumbtwat brother Fredo has a job at the Clown News Network.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Oh.  And Connecticut.

We're heading for the day of reckoning, I'm telling ya.  It's all building up to something, something that can only be redeemed with fire.

Great words.  Who remembers what song these lyrics are from?  Hint: 1985.

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

JgUk17gE.jpeg

Got any evidence of cheating??

Been waiting 5 1/2 months for all this evidence

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

The furthest "south" he's been is tonguing @212frawk's anus!

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Republicans realize that turnout is a competitive disadvantage. Instead of trying to gain votes from the other side they find that it’s more cost effective and a better strategy to suppress the vote of the other side. 

I get it. If you’re not willing to put forward a platform that is competitive among those that aren’t your core, your only other option is to keep as many of your opponents from voting. 

it’s a losing proposition and will be a slow death of the party

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Trump 1
  • Barf 1

3 hours ago, foster said:

Republicans realize that turnout is a competitive disadvantage. Instead of trying to gain votes from the other side they find that it’s more cost effective and a better strategy to suppress the vote of the other side. 

I get it. If you’re not willing to put forward a platform that is competitive among those that aren’t your core, your only other option is to keep as many of your opponents from voting. 

Sigh.  This post is sad.  What, this might prevent someone from buying a carton of cigarettes and bussing the homeless in to vote Democratic?  How about a free cell phone?  Now that would be 2008.

"Honest my name is Washington Lincoln Carter, this is my neighbor Carter Washington Lincoln.  Do not disenfranchise us by asking for one  of several, acceptable proofs of identity.'

12 hours ago, jc856 said:

If there aren’t enough places to vote, that’s not right, we all should be able to agree on that. No one should wait 8 hrs to vote. Period.

And who would be in charge of this in these districts? 

Could it be:

DonkeyStandinginGreenPasture-iStock.jpg

You elect people to fix this.  Democrats don't want to do that; it makes great cover to propagate fraud.  These peoples' voices matter.  Now the people are voting "properly'.  But if they ever voted improperly, the means would have been there to guarantee a 'proper' result.

14 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I've been in every state except Oregon, N Dakota and Hawaii. Lived in NY, OK and KS (Army), CA, TX, MD and now IL

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

16 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

The furthest "south" he's been is tonguing @212frawk's anus!

Sack o shit broadcasting he thinks about shit like that.   Fucking faggot swallowing Fatass since 2016

• Like 1

17 hours ago, foster said:

what i cant figure out is why the republicans dont realize this. all efforts to suppress the poor/black vote have backfired. the only one that has worked is their jury rigged redistricting, but they even lost those georgia seats despite of that huge advantage!

what they are doing is transparent as hell and is pisses people the fuck off royally. now they will do ANYTHING, including waiting in 8-10 hour lines to vote just to say fuck you to the republicans. its actually DRIVING black folks to the polls like they are giving out free barbecued ribs (id go there just for the ribs, too)

and theyre still using the cheating excuse, which insults everybodys intelligence - well, except for the brain dead zombie trumpsters. but when one of their congressmen comes on tv and says its to protect the vote its like hes got the word liar painted across his face in big letters. everybody knows why they are doing it, and i bet you a hunnid bucks they are already making arrangements and starting donation drives to counter it

keep it up, retards! you are only hurting yourselves, and its amazing you cant see that

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Why are letting poor people vote anyway? They need to be ruled by the upper class otherwise they will have us all living like savages. A world of socialized healthcare, education, mental health, childcare, etc, will lead to whites and brown people having equality. this is unacceptable.

commies.

valentina-sampaio-victorias-secret-transgender-model.jpg

Its only fair that we suppress the black  voters - they stole over 200,000 votes in the last presidential election in Georgia alone.

This new legislation is nothing more than a make-up call in basketball.

• Gay 2

I put a spell on you.

8 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Its only fair that we suppress the black  voters - they stole over 200,000 votes in the last presidential election in Georgia alone.

This new legislation is nothing more than a make-up call in basketball.

You must be very woke.  LOL.  Good for you!