Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

And the Dolphins get richer...

On 4/1/2021 at 7:49 AM, rcas0308 said:

You don't get it. If you don't have a QB there will be a scheme change. Heads will roll like they always do when a franchise misses on one they picked so high.  

Haven't seen that stat...I remember them looking like chumps at the end of the year against the Bills. 

So in other words, you didn’t watch them play all year and used 1 game against the Bills to determine your thoughts on tbem.

Dumb.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

So in other words, you didn’t watch them play all year and used 1 game against the Bills to determine your thoughts on tbem.

Dumb.

Okay I'll say it, your homeristic perspective for the Dolphins is kind of pathetic.

No I'm a Bills fan who is forced to watch them from time to time because I live in S FL. They were nothing special. What was special was week 17 and the look on the faces of Dolphin fans who talked shit. 

59 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

Okay I'll say it, your homeristic perspective for the Dolphins is kind of pathetic.

No I'm a Bills fan who is forced to watch them from time to time because I live in S FL. They were nothing special. What was special was week 17 and the look on the faces of Dolphin fans who talked shit. 

Gotcha. Says the guy who said they barely won games 🤦🏻‍♂️

35 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Gotcha. Says the guy who said they barely won games 🤦🏻‍♂️

I'm just not as impressed as you over their blowout wins over the Jets twice and the Jags. Double digits over the Bengals😂. The Niners had 3rd stringers when they played that's their best performance. 

1 hour ago, rcas0308 said:

I'm just not as impressed as you over their blowout wins over the Jets twice and the Jags. Double digits over the Bengals😂. The Niners had 3rd stringers when they played that's their best performance. 

You weren’t impressed or you didn’t even know about them? Funny how you’re changing your tune. Even funnier that you didn’t mention them beating the Cardinals (we lost to them), or beating LA by double digits (we needed a TD with under 10 seconds left), or going toe-to-toe with the Chiefs.

Your pstick is clear as day. You run your mouth but you don’t know what you’re talking about.

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

You weren’t impressed or you didn’t even know about them? Funny how you’re changing your tune. Even funnier that you didn’t mention them beating the Cardinals (we lost to them), or beating LA by double digits (we needed a TD with under 10 seconds left), or going toe-to-toe with the Chiefs.

Your pstick is clear as day. You run your mouth but you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Tua had 93 yards passing against the Rams and they couldn't run the ball, I wouldnt call that a great performance as a team. Just another flukey win. 
Did the Cardinals make the playoffs? They lost by a field goal and had a fluke win against us. We definitely should of beat them convincingly but that was before we went on a tear. 
You clearly have a love affair with your Dolphins, yet always bashing the Bills. Calling Bills supports Homers who support their team. It's weird.  
You
 already got exposed for not knowing shit when it comes to evaluating talent and still you act like you know it all. 

1 hour ago, rcas0308 said:

Tua had 93 yards passing against the Rams and they couldn't run the ball, I wouldnt call that a great performance as a team. Just another flukey win. 
Did the Cardinals make the playoffs? They lost by a field goal and had a fluke win against us. We definitely should of beat them convincingly but that was before we went on a tear. 
You clearly have a love affair with your Dolphins, yet always bashing the Bills. Calling Bills supports Homers who support their team. It's weird.  
You
 already got exposed for not knowing shit when it comes to evaluating talent and still you act like you know it all. 

Tua having 93 yards is EXACTLY my point.

The Dolphins went 10-6 despite having GARBAGE at QB.

That shows how good the TEAM is. When you can win 10 games (and 8 of them by more than 1 score), despite having bad QB play, that shows the talent and depth on the team.

Youre proving my point for me!!!

Goodness gracious.

8 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Wait, I thought he had a love affair with The Pats??

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Tua having 93 yards is EXACTLY my point.

The Dolphins went 10-6 despite having GARBAGE at QB.

That shows how good the TEAM is. When you can win 10 games (and 8 of them by more than 1 score), despite having bad QB play, that shows the talent and depth on the team.

Youre proving my point for me!!!

Goodness gracious.

You are a grass is greener type of fan.  Nothing wrong with that other than it IS rather annoying.  You live to tear things/ folks down cause you lack couthe...and that most definitely is your schtick...

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Wait, I thought he had a love affair with The Pats??

That was last year 

30 minutes ago, Down and Out said:

You are a grass is greener type of fan.  Nothing wrong with that other than it IS rather annoying.  You live to tear things/ folks down cause you lack couthe...and that most definitely is your schtick...

All it was for years was about how the Bills needed to find their QB because nothing else matters, now that they have their QB he's drooling over the Dolphins. Who will happen to have the weakest QB in the division after this draft.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

All it was for years was about how the Bills needed to find their QB because nothing else matters, now that they have their QB he's drooling over the Dolphins. Who will happen to have the weakest QB in the division after this draft.

I stated clearly, on page 1, that the Dolphins need a QB.

You apparently just didn’t read it and instead chose to spout off.

The point I made is simple, and very true. Outside of QB, the Dolphins have a VERY good team.

The fact that they could win 10 games despite having garbage at QB just PROVES how good their team is.

And now they have a treasure trove of picks over the next 3 years to find that QB.

So if they find that QB, whether by drafting or trading for Watson or Wilson or Rodgers, and then pair that guy up with the very dangerous team they already have ... not a good situation for us.

4 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I stated clearly, on page 1, that the Dolphins need a QB.

You apparently just didn’t read it and instead chose to spout off.

The point I made is simple, and very true. Outside of QB, the Dolphins have a VERY good team.

The fact that they could win 10 games despite having garbage at QB just PROVES how good their team is.

And now they have a treasure trove of picks over the next 3 years to find that QB.

So if they find that QB, whether by drafting or trading for Watson or Wilson or Rodgers, and then pair that guy up with the very dangerous team they already have ... not a good situation for us.

What's the point of having all those draft picks if you are going to wait until next year when the QB class isn't as good. That's the Tua effect. They should be pulling the trigger this year. Yes they could make a trade for a Vet but it will cost them that whole treasure trove of picks and their salary cap. In the event that happens the Bills would still have a younger one with the most upside and the underrated element good teams have, stability. So no point in jerking them off yet 

6 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

What's the point of having all those draft picks if you are going to wait until next year when the QB class isn't as good. That's the Tua effect. They should be pulling the trigger this year. Yes they could make a trade for a Vet but it will cost them that whole treasure trove of picks and their salary cap. In the event that happens the Bills would still have a younger one with the most upside and the underrated element good teams have, stability. So no point in jerking them off yet 

First of all, Some teams were probably asking us that same question when we didn’t move on from Josh after year one.

Second of all, there is league wide speculation that they don’t intend to draft a QB, because they have their eyes set on trading for Watson or Wilson. That’s the worst case scenario for the Bills, and the Dolphins have the firepower to do it.

It doesn’t matter that it would cost their treasure trove of picks because that’s the whole reason they have the picks. AND they already have a very good team outside of QB.

7 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

First of all, Some teams were probably asking us that same question when we didn’t move on from Josh after year one.

Second of all, there is league wide speculation that they don’t intend to draft a QB, because they have their eyes set on trading for Watson or Wilson. That’s the worst case scenario for the Bills, and the Dolphins have the firepower to do it.

It doesn’t matter that it would cost their treasure trove of picks because that’s the whole reason they have the picks. AND they already have a very good team outside of QB.

Point is Allen is greater than Wilson because of age. Allen is greater than Watson mainly because he is a train wreak off the field. Nothing to worry about man, you can relax. Bills will continue to build this thing. They have the big 3, a young franchise QB, Coach, GM and 4 years of stability with them. Also there is a clear drop off in arm talent from Allen to noodle arm Tua, it's not the same thing. 

If I am the Dolphins, I get rid of Tua in the same manner the Cards did with Rosen.

If the Dolphins ever wanna think about dethroning the Bills, they had better decide on a QB NOW because Tua simply won't cut it.

Arm strength is the one thing that doesn't improve. Not accuracy like everyone says.

10 minutes ago, LIBills said:

If I am the Dolphins, I get rid of Tua in the same manner the Cards did with Rosen.

If the Dolphins ever wanna think about dethroning the Bills, they had better decide on a QB NOW because Tua simply won't cut it.

Arm strength is the one thing that doesn't improve. Not accuracy like everyone says.

His carefree island mentality doesn't help either. You need to be a boss to lead a franchise.   

11 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

His carefree island mentality doesn't help either. You need to be a boss to lead a franchise.   

Quarterbacks can take a big leap from year one to year two (I think we have seen this) but Tua has a worse arm than Chad Pennington had, but Hennington had a brain. 

I simply don't see it in this kid, but, of course, I have been and we be wrong again in the future. :classic_biggrin:

• Thanks 1

Notice how the Dolphins haven’t signed a single DB or DE in free agency? I have. They are not sitting over there crying and worrying about wE nEEd tO sToP jOsH aLLeN errr uGh errr. Nope. They are signing olinemen, wrs, RBs, and tight ends. You beat the Bills by out scoring the Bills. 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

On 4/4/2021 at 6:00 PM, rcas0308 said:

Point is Allen is greater than Wilson because of age. Allen is greater than Watson mainly because he is a train wreak off the field. Nothing to worry about man, you can relax. Bills will continue to build this thing. They have the big 3, a young franchise QB, Coach, GM and 4 years of stability with them. Also there is a clear drop off in arm talent from Allen to noodle arm Tua, it's not the same thing. 

The homer runs strong in you.

Not point in even having a debate.

On 4/4/2021 at 6:05 PM, LIBills said:

I don't think the Dolphins believe in Tua.

At all.

I think they're going all out for a veteran.

4 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

The homer runs strong in you.

Not point in even having a debate.

Common sense is strong in me