Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Guess Who Wrote This

Is Islam the fastest growing religion because it's the loudest theological voice on the planet? Have Christians sold out to the Meek Shall Inherit The Earth? Or have they succumbed to pressure to remain quiet by the State who threatens to take away Not For Profit status? 

I'm getting tired of being quiet about things that go against God and The Bible. 

Next Question. 

What came first, the chicken or the egg? 

As the Welfare State increasingly assumes the role of the father in many families, is that the cause of the breakup of the families that depend on the welfare state? Or did the breakup of the families create a dependency on the welfare state? 

Regardless, the state has grown outside the boundaries set by God in his social spheres and is becoming God like in it's sovereignty over those spheres, instead of staying within it's own sphere. Those spheres being State, Labor, Community, Family, God & Man, and Church. 

Gandolf Hegel wrote that the Universe is to be found in the State. He wrote, also, that when a society rejects God, it will increasingly look for someone else to save them. 

Nietzsche said that God is dead, meaning that God is no longer a credible source of absolute moral principles. 

Abraham Maslow wrote "Sick people are made by a sick culture; Healthy people are made possible by a healthy culture. 

In Social Disorder & The Decline Of A Culture, attributes that marked the end of Rome listed were; 
• A mounting love of show and luxury 
• An obsession with sex 
• Freakishness in the arts, masquerading as originality and enthusiasms pretending to be creativity 
• And increased desire to live off the state. 

Without truth, there is only power and manipulation.....

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 hours ago, HipKat said:

Is Islam the fastest growing religion because it's the loudest theological voice on the planet? Have Christians sold out to the Meek Shall Inherit The Earth? Or have they succumbed to pressure to remain quiet by the State who threatens to take away Not For Profit status? 

I'm getting tired of being quiet about things that go against God and The Bible. 

Next Question. 

What came first, the chicken or the egg? 

As the Welfare State increasingly assumes the role of the father in many families, is that the cause of the breakup of the families that depend on the welfare state? Or did the breakup of the families create a dependency on the welfare state? 

Regardless, the state has grown outside the boundaries set by God in his social spheres and is becoming God like in it's sovereignty over those spheres, instead of staying within it's own sphere. Those spheres being State, Labor, Community, Family, God & Man, and Church. 

Gandolf Hegel wrote that the Universe is to be found in the State. He wrote, also, that when a society rejects God, it will increasingly look for someone else to save them. 

Nietzsche said that God is dead, meaning that God is no longer a credible source of absolute moral principles. 

Abraham Maslow wrote "Sick people are made by a sick culture; Healthy people are made possible by a healthy culture. 

In Social Disorder & The Decline Of A Culture, attributes that marked the end of Rome listed were; 
• An obsession with sex 
• Freakishness in the arts, masquerading as originality and enthusiasms pretending to be creativity 

I admit I was stumped and tried to look it up out of curiosity; so no I disqualified myself and didn't get it.  I couldn't find it.

However, the digression in the second paragraph (that leads beautifully to the following transition, like a U-turn by a trained chauffeur)  - is very Thomas Sowell.  He's one of those guys that I follow religiously for a while, then stop without knowing why.

His brilliance jumps off the page. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

I admit I was stumped and tried to look it up out of curiosity; so no I disqualified myself and didn't get it.  I couldn't find it.

However, the digression in the second paragraph (that leads beautifully to the following transition, like a U-turn by a trained chauffeur)  - is very Thomas Sowell.  He's one of those guys that I follow religiously for a while, then stop without knowing why.

His brilliance jumps off the page. 

Meathead got me looking at some of his writings, he’s very logical and straightforward. Great advocate for race relations.

• Like 1

Sounds like something by E. Michael Jones.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

@SackMan518 @FanBack @jc856

I wrote it. Believe it or not

6 years ago. It was my Memory on FB yesterday. I wrote this before Trump came along and twisted everything up and I cultivated a strong and angry hatred for him, his followers and the way he turned this country inside out.

I thought sharing it here would be a good way to qualify when I always say I was a Conservative long before Trump

• Thanks 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Hip is a fake conservative.  Not fooling me, friend.  You're conservative on about 1 out of 15 things.  That does not compute.

22 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Hip is a fake conservative.  Not fooling me, friend.  You're conservative on about 1 out of 15 things.  That does not compute.

Right and you're a fake College Graduate

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

6 years ago. It was my Memory on FB yesterday. I wrote this before Trump came along and twisted everything up and I cultivated a strong and angry hatred for him, his followers and the way he turned this country inside out.

I thought sharing it here would be a good way to qualify when I always say I was a Conservative long before Trump

Good writing; you rated a comparisons to Thomas Sowell.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Offbase on Trump. He's just a showman who became the spearhead of the movement, he never created it. He only has followers like us because he was the only guy with the nuts to say what everyone of many many colors had been thinking about America and even reflects many of the positions of Democrats from the 1990 Clinton moderate days. To buy into this fantasy that he somehow corrupted Conservatism is just that, pure fantasy. Ultimately if you hate Trump and his supporters then you hate the author of that piece... which is you.

You need a come to Jesus moment brother and to stop meddling around with professional propagandists who have programmed a hatred of yourself within you. Perhaps only then will much of this anger subside.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

10 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Offbase on Trump. He's just a showman who became the spearhead of the movement, he never created it. He only has followers like us because he was the only guy with the nuts to say what everyone of many many colors had been thinking about America and even reflects many of the positions of Democrats from the 1990 Clinton moderate days. To buy into this fantasy that he somehow corrupted Conservatism is just that, pure fantasy. Ultimately if you hate Trump and his supporters then you hate the author of that piece... which is you.

You need a come to Jesus moment brother and to stop meddling around with professional propagandists who have programmed a hatred of yourself within you. Perhaps only then will much of this anger subside.

Perhaps, and I know Trump didn't "do" anything other than take advantage of a growing resentment that lives in a lot of people who feel like the Gov't. had passed them by. BUT, it was that he DID take advantage of it, not for YOUR benefit but for HIS benefit and the people closest to him and the fact people like you fell so easily for it and still fall for it is where the anger comes from.

Add in this constant insistence that he did anything good or kept promises when all he really did was inspire the worst "us vs them" in this country since the Civil War

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Perhaps, and I know Trump didn't "do" anything other than take advantage of a growing resentment that lives in a lot of people who feel like the Gov't. had passed them by. BUT, it was that he DID take advantage of it, not for YOUR benefit but for HIS benefit and the people closest to him and the fact people like you fell so easily for it and still fall for it is where the anger comes from.

Add in this constant insistence that he did anything good or kept promises when all he really did was inspire the worst "us vs them" in this country since the Civil War

For his benefit? Tell me exactly how did Trump benefit from his presidency? If anything the guy lost money as well as having to put up with a bullshit Russian probe, 2 bogus impeachments, his followers being shunned from polite society, roadblocks from nearly every step of the bureaucracy, and even more scrutiny by NY for every single business transaction and tax filing he ever did in the entirety of his life. What benefit did Trump get from all of this?

Maybe you might need to reconsider that statement. If anything the bennies train is back on with Biden and everyone in his circle about to make bank from their posh posts and his relatives who facilitated decades of Biden corruption will not need to worry about any investigations since the Big Guy is in charge.

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

For his benefit? Tell me exactly how did Trump benefit from his presidency? If anything the guy lost money as well as having to put up with a bullshit Russian probe, 2 bogus impeachments, his followers being shunned from polite society, roadblocks from nearly every step of the bureaucracy, and even more scrutiny by NY for every single business transaction and tax filing he ever did in the entirety of his life. What benefit did Trump get from all of this?

Maybe you might need to reconsider that statement. If anything the bennies train is back on with Biden and everyone in his circle about to make bank from their posh posts and his relatives who facilitated decades of Biden corruption will not need to worry about any investigations since the Big Guy is in charge.

Two words: tax returns. If he didn’t benefit, it would shut up the people that make this claim. If he did, well, it shouldn’t be denied.

let’s see what’s up, trump my man! There IS a reason he’s keeping his affairs under tight wraps. What is it?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

How did he benefit?? 

How Trump Made Millions by Being Our President

Donald Trump promised to "drain the swamp" when he ran in 2016—but Mar-a-Lago and other Trump properties have become their own swamp of lobbyists, business moguls, religious groups, and foreign politicians seeking his favor as they spend millions of dollars that he turns into profits, the New York Times reports. By itself this isn't big news, but the Times has dug up fresh details by analyzing Trump's federal tax returns and interviewing nearly 250 relevant players. Among the findings:

• $12 million: During Trump's first two years in office, his family business earned nearly $12 million from a mere 60 customers who brought interests before his administration. Almost all of them got something out of it.
  • AAR Corp: Those victories included appointments, ambassadorships, laws, land, presidential directives, and tweets. For example, the aviation-services company AAR Corp. held events at Trump properties that a lobbyist admits were designed to gain Trump's favor—and AAR has received 10 new federal contracts worth $1.35 billion during his presidency.
  • 'Fake people': Despite pledging to pull away from the Trump Organization as president, Trump kept a close eye over his properties. He joked that he should raise fees on the "fake people" joining Mar-a-Lago during his presidency, and he did—to $200,000 and then $250,000. He also kept up on club membership lists, according to two inside sources.
  • Access: Paying customers often ran into Trump at his properties, because he spent roughly 25% of his days at his resorts and hotels. "People know and expect him to be at Mar-a-Lago, so they’ll bring a guest or come with a specific idea," says an ex-national security aide. "With that access, you could pitch your ideas."
  • Evangelicals: Customers included evangelical ministers and other religious conservatives. Some told the Times that they became customers as a form of gratitude: "If we can support this president by having dinner or staying at the hotel, then we want to do that," says Dallas evangelist Sharon Bolan.
  • Even the Serbs: Politicians from small nations saw this as a way to cull favor with the president—including Zeljka Cvijanovic, a Serb leader in Bosnia, who visited the Trump International Hotel in Washington. She even touted meeting "with the closest associates of the US president" in a press release that shows her at the hotel.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

How did he benefit?? 

How Trump Made Millions by Being Our President

Donald Trump promised to "drain the swamp" when he ran in 2016—but Mar-a-Lago and other Trump properties have become their own swamp of lobbyists, business moguls, religious groups, and foreign politicians seeking his favor as they spend millions of dollars that he turns into profits, the New York Times reports. By itself this isn't big news, but the Times has dug up fresh details by analyzing Trump's federal tax returns and interviewing nearly 250 relevant players. Among the findings:

• $12 million: During Trump's first two years in office, his family business earned nearly $12 million from a mere 60 customers who brought interests before his administration. Almost all of them got something out of it.
  • AAR Corp: Those victories included appointments, ambassadorships, laws, land, presidential directives, and tweets. For example, the aviation-services company AAR Corp. held events at Trump properties that a lobbyist admits were designed to gain Trump's favor—and AAR has received 10 new federal contracts worth $1.35 billion during his presidency.
  • 'Fake people': Despite pledging to pull away from the Trump Organization as president, Trump kept a close eye over his properties. He joked that he should raise fees on the "fake people" joining Mar-a-Lago during his presidency, and he did—to $200,000 and then $250,000. He also kept up on club membership lists, according to two inside sources.
  • Access: Paying customers often ran into Trump at his properties, because he spent roughly 25% of his days at his resorts and hotels. "People know and expect him to be at Mar-a-Lago, so they’ll bring a guest or come with a specific idea," says an ex-national security aide. "With that access, you could pitch your ideas."
  • Evangelicals: Customers included evangelical ministers and other religious conservatives. Some told the Times that they became customers as a form of gratitude: "If we can support this president by having dinner or staying at the hotel, then we want to do that," says Dallas evangelist Sharon Bolan.
  • Even the Serbs: Politicians from small nations saw this as a way to cull favor with the president—including Zeljka Cvijanovic, a Serb leader in Bosnia, who visited the Trump International Hotel in Washington. She even touted meeting "with the closest associates of the US president" in a press release that shows her at the hotel.

Wow that's pretty weak sauce. That list is either money he would have made outside of the presidency or par for the course for political favor but on a much smaller scale than the typical politician. What you've listed doesn't even touch what foreign companies made off of the Democrats as well as the Democrats themselves... and it's not just them, there are Republicans with larger, shadier deals as well. So as I said, how did he really profit?

The answer... he didn't. In fact here is an article from MSM slime NBC news.

Trump has lost $1 billion in personal wealth since running for president

Yahoo Finance from 9 days ago.

Donald Trump Just Lost $700 Million – How Much Is He Worth?

Newsweek

Donald Trump Lost Big Money While President for Second Straight Year, Report Says

CNN

Donald Trump is a lot less rich today than when he was elected president

Here's one from a far right wing site who is less likely to admit something like that.

While Selflessly Donating His $400,000 Annual Salary Over Four Years to Various Charities – President Trump Lost $2 Billion in Wealth Saving the Country

I could go on and on but the point is, clearly you're wrong... AGAIN.

Parler @NYexile

On 3/25/2021 at 11:13 PM, HipKat said:

• An obsession with sex 

you wrote that?

certainly does sound thomas sowell-esqe

thats who i thought it was when i read it. he often comments about how blacks in america are destroying themselves. of course he properly separates the good blacks from the destructive blacks, but he rightfully points out that the bad side of blackness is sowing seeds that will hurt all of blackness in the long run. he has a word for the bad blacks that i cant remember, but its essentially the same as when chris rock said 'i love blacks, but i hate niggers.'

seriously brilliant man, that sowell

• Like 2

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

you wrote that?

certainly does sound thomas sowell-esqe

thats who i thought it was when i read it. he often comments about how blacks in america are destroying themselves. of course he properly separates the good blacks from the destructive blacks, but he rightfully points out that the bad side of blackness is sowing seeds that will hurt all of blackness in the long run. he has a word for the bad blacks that i cant remember, but its essentially the same as when chris rock said 'i love blacks, but i hate niggers.'

seriously brilliant man, that sowell

Yep, that was me, pre-Trump

Seek help. soflabillsfan

16 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

Is Christianity just another man made religion like Buddhism, Hinduism, etc.?

Yes. Sorry, but it is. IMO 

19 hours ago, Buffalo_CCP said:

Trump ruined your life!  You'll be the same ever again!

Hey you actually hit on something. Maybe Hip will be the next loon to hop over the walls at Mar-A-Lago?

Parler @NYexile

19 hours ago, Buffalo_CCP said:

That's a possibility.  Mr. Hipkat may become the spearhead for the violent Communist takeover!

It's not crazy. Most of the figureheads of those movements were total losers in life!

Parler @NYexile