Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Ted Cruz - YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *****

Send this link far and wide to everyone you know.  Masks NEED TO GO AWAY as people receive the vaccine.  Continuing to wear them for years to come is lib/dem INSANITY.  Speak up.  Refuse.  Push back.  Fight it.  Thoughts?

16 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Just tired of the gay, dishonest and retarded liberal agenda.

They offer nothing but idiocy.

33 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Just tired of the gay, dishonest and retarded liberal agenda.

Nothing worse than gay and trans liberals. We have a straight white society let's keep it that way.

If you can't look at the hot chic in my signature and get hard, there is something wrong with you! Not me!

• Haha 1

valentina-sampaio-victorias-secret-transgender-model.jpg

"It'd make us feel better."

LOL.  I like how the press thinks we should give a shit about their well-being.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

What Ted Cruz said in that clip makes him a role model for all smart Americans going forward.  MASK SHAMING IS COMPLETE LEFTIST BULLSHIT.  Fact.

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

What Ted Cruz said in that clip makes him a role model for all smart Americans going forward.  MASK SHAMING IS COMPLETE LEFTIST BULLSHIT.  Fact.

Funny to think a silly ass thing like masks could actually unravel this great country.  Shame me and you'll be picking teeth up off the ground....

• Thanks 1

Masks will continue to be important until we have effectively vaccinated the bulk of the population. His lack of mask wearing will be taken out of context and unvaccinated people will see it as a sign that they too can go maskless.  

We need another 60 days in this country to get the bulk of the citizens vaccinated.  It's not too much to ask to wear a mask for another 60 days and also get the damned shot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Barf 1

1 hour ago, Down and Out said:

Shame me and you'll be picking teeth up off the ground....

Huh?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Masks are stupid and don't work. No one should be walking around wearing a mask. It might stop a couple of droplets but you don't need them.

- Pharma Fauci

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

May be an image of 2 people, people smiling and text that says 'TEXAS DESERVES THAN THANCRUZ!'

his young woman opened her jacket just before she posed with Sen. Ted Cruz, R.-Jurassic, and revealed a special message to the voters.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

May be an image of 2 people, people smiling and text that says 'TEXAS DESERVES THAN THANCRUZ!'

his young woman opened her jacket just before she posed with Sen. Ted Cruz, R.-Jurassic, and revealed a special message to the voters.

Hmmm.  If that's not a doctored picture, she's just a dumb lib cunt.  LOL

I don't care that his wife is butt ugly or that there is indisputable proof that his grandfather shot John Kennedy.  Cruz is a true American born and bred.  He knows that the vaccines are 100% effective.   We have achieved absolute herd immunity so there is need for masks or further vaccinations.  Just look at the Miami Beach spring breakers - now there are some true patriots!

I put a spell on you.

Explains why a dummy like Bowman loves a dummy like Cruz

May be an image of text that says 'TED CRUZ SAYS OWNING A GUN SHOULD BE AS HASSLE FREE AS OWNING A CAR WHICH AS I RECALL REQUIRES A LICENSE AND REGISTRATION.'

Seek help. soflabillsfan

40 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Explains why a dummy like Bowman loves a dummy like Cruz

May be an image of text that says 'TED CRUZ SAYS OWNING A GUN SHOULD BE AS HASSLE FREE AS OWNING A CAR WHICH AS I RECALL REQUIRES A LICENSE AND REGISTRATION.'

OWNING a gun SHOULD be hassle-free. APPLYING for one should have requirements. 

9 hours ago, Voodoo said:

I don't care that his wife is butt ugly or that there is indisputable proof that his grandfather shot John Kennedy.  Cruz is a true American born and bred.  He knows that the vaccines are 100% effective.   We have achieved absolute herd immunity so there is need for masks or further vaccinations.  Just look at the Miami Beach spring breakers - now there are some true patriots!

You strike me as one of the dumb shits looking for TOTAL eradication of this virus before we can proceed with normal life.  That's moronic so shut up. Thanks.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jc856 said:

OWNING a gun SHOULD be hassle-free. APPLYING for one should have requirements. 

Who exactly is pushing no restrictions at all?  Can't think of anyone.