Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Woody

Colorado Cake Shop Owner Sued to “Bake the Cake” Taken to Court AGAIN – This Time, Over Tranny Cake

Recommended Posts

Here we go again.  You'd figure the customer would have known to go to a different cake shop.  :niterider:

 

 

The owner of a Colorado cake shop is facing yet another lawsuit over declining to bake a cake with a pro-LGBTQ message, finding himself targeted yet again by perfidious litigants seeking to attack his Christian convictions.

Jack Philips, the owner of Masterpiece Cakeshop in Lakewood, Colorado, was first sued in 2012 for refusing to bake a cake to commemorate a homosexual wedding. The Colorado Civil Rights Commission signed off onto the legal campaign against Philips, accusing him of legally discriminating against a homosexual couple for declining to bake the cake. Philips was ultimately vindicated by the Supreme Court, which ruled that the state of Colorado had demonstrated “hostility” to his Christian beliefs, citing comparisons to his personal business choices with the Holocaust and slavery.

Now, Philips is being sued again for declining to bake a cake commemorating someone’s transgender transition. Civil proceedings against Masterpiece Cakeshop started again on Monday, with plantiff Autumn Scardina targeting the devout Christian for refusing to bake a pro-transgenderism cake.

Why not just bake the cake? That’s a question Jack Phillips gets asked a lot. Avoid years of litigation, avoid the death threats. Just make the cake. But Jack Phillips sees himself as an artist, and the cake as an expression of his soul,” argued one of Philips’ attorneys.

Evidence has emerged revealing that Scardina started harassing Philips in 2012 during the original controversy regarding him, indicating that the lawsuit is no less than legal warfare and a coordinated attack against Philips’ beliefs.

Scardina had brought a complaint before the Colorado Civil Rights Commission targeting Philips again, but the complaint ended with a settlement between Philips and the left-wing organization that ruled in the baker’s favor. The transgender woman is now suing Philips in state court for declining to bake a blue-and-pink transition cake for her transition to female.

Unfortunately, with support for LGBT ideology now codified into law in most American jurisdictions, Philips may stand to lose his cakeshop and be forced into bankruptcy over his own religious convictions.

 

LINK

 


process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The freaks need to stop causing all this trouble.  What percentage of the population are they again?  .003?  Why must we cater to these weirdos?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Bake the cake bigot or I will ensure you'll never work again!"

2rr5us.jpg

  • Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

The freaks need to stop causing all this trouble.  What percentage of the population are they again?  .003?  Why must we cater to these weirdos?

That's what the media wants.  That .003 takes up 80% of the airwaves.  :niterider:

 

  • Like 1

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Woody said:

Here we go again.  You'd figure the customer would have known to go to a different cake shoop.  :niterider:

The owner of a Colorado cake shop is facing yet another lawsuit over declining to bake a cake with a pro-LGBTQ message, finding himself targeted yet again by perfidious litigants seeking to attack his Christian convictions.

Jack Philips, the owner of Masterpiece Cakeshop in Lakewood, Colorado, was first sued in 2012 for refusing to bake a cake to commemorate a homosexual wedding. The Colorado Civil Rights Commission signed off onto the legal campaign against Philips, accusing him of legally discriminating against a homosexual couple for declining to bake the cake. Philips was ultimately vindicated by the Supreme Court, which ruled that the state of Colorado had demonstrated “hostility” to his Christian beliefs, citing comparisons to his personal business choices with the Holocaust and slavery.

Now, Philips is being sued again for declining to bake a cake commemorating someone’s transgender transition. Civil proceedings against Masterpiece Cakeshop started again on Monday, with plantiff Autumn Scardina targeting the devout Christian for refusing to bake a pro-transgenderism cake.

Why not just bake the cake? That’s a question Jack Phillips gets asked a lot. Avoid years of litigation, avoid the death threats. Just make the cake. But Jack Phillips sees himself as an artist, and the cake as an expression of his soul,” argued one of Philips’ attorneys.

Evidence has emerged revealing that Scardina started harassing Philips in 2012 during the original controversy regarding him, indicating that the lawsuit is no less than legal warfare and a coordinated attack against Philips’ beliefs.

Scardina had brought a complaint before the Colorado Civil Rights Commission targeting Philips again, but the complaint ended with a settlement between Philips and the left-wing organization that ruled in the baker’s favor. The transgender woman is now suing Philips in state court for declining to bake a blue-and-pink transition cake for her transition to female.

Unfortunately, with support for LGBT ideology now codified into law in most American jurisdictions, Philips may stand to lose his cakeshop and be forced into bankruptcy over his own religious convictions.

LINK

Not if they targeted that shop specifically to make a point. And I’m NOT saying they did, but you still have to wonder.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Woody said:

That's what the media wants.  That .003 takes up 80% of the airwaves.  :niterider:

If liberals want to force inclusivity of all people for all things, then drug companies need to be forced to develop orphan drugs for people with super rare diseases. They die because there’s no profit in making a drug that only 10,000 people need. 
 

but the sex change operation for some whack a doodle prisoner that committed a violent crime? No problem, operating room 2, nurse. Prep for surgery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trans people are sick. None of the "women" are pass at all. I have can smell a real pussy miles away. I'll grab that shit whenever I want. 


valentina-sampaio-victorias-secret-transgender-model.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, JerryFletcher said:

Trans people are sick. None of the "women" are pass at all. I have can smell a real pussy miles away. I'll grab that shit whenever I want. 

I pass on the ones I can smell from a mile away, but I’m picky.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jc856 said:

I pass on the ones I can smell from a mile away, but I’m picky.

well, thats how i used to be able to do it. The shnozz isn't the same anymore. I could smell the freshest puss for miles. But, living with the wife really masks the smell of anything good now. Especially after she's been railed by a mandingo. I put in a one way mirror just for that. For as hard as it makes me, the smell is vomit inducing.


valentina-sampaio-victorias-secret-transgender-model.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, JerryFletcher said:

well, thats how i used to be able to do it. The shnozz isn't the same anymore. I could smell the freshest puss for miles. But, living with the wife really masks the smell of anything good now. Especially after she's been railed by a mandingo. I put in a one way mirror just for that. For as hard as it makes me, the smell is vomit inducing.

I take it you’re not a fishmonger.

And if you’re gonna let other men pummel your wife, Mr. Fakeaccountini, you need to toughen up, nancyboy!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jc856 said:

I take it you’re not a fishmonger.

And if you’re gonna let other men pummel your wife, Mr. Fakeaccountini, you need to toughen up, nancyboy!

The name is Jerry. I let them fuck my wife. Because i enjoy it. I gun is always cocked, locked, and ready to rock. come find me libtard.

808 Wilshire Blvd., 4th Floor, Santa Monica, CA 90401-1894, USA.


valentina-sampaio-victorias-secret-transgender-model.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, JerryFletcher said:

The name is Jerry. I let them fuck my wife. Because i enjoy it. I gun is always cocked, locked, and ready to rock. come find me libtard.

808 Wilshire Blvd., 4th Floor, Santa Monica, CA 90401-1894, USA.

Libtard? 

9890A68E-0459-4383-A0D0-B54AFC2F9EB6.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JerryFletcher said:

yea you. you ugly fuck.

You ok? You angry? You sound angry. Wife wants some BBC and can’t get it, amirite?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

You ok? You angry? You sound angry. Wife wants some BBC and can’t get it, amirite?

She doesn't want to bang anyone tonight that's the problem. It's hard to nut without watching. 


valentina-sampaio-victorias-secret-transgender-model.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JerryFletcher said:

She doesn't want to bang anyone tonight that's the problem. It's hard to nut without watching. 

Cant you slam it in the car door? Works for me!!😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Woody said:

That's what the media wants.  That .003 takes up 80% of the airwaves.  :niterider:

It's the new Pareto Rule except instead of 80/20 it's 80/.003.

  • Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Stern show?  Beetlejuice?

The Juice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...