I noticed it at the time...and it was getting old/annoying then...but I was recently going through some of the highlights of the playoff games and some of the later games of this past Bills season..and almost all of them had something stupid in common. Announcers, commentators, and reporters harping and going on and on and on...even in the middle of a fucking play this mantra:

fOr tHe fIrST tImE iN tWenTy FiVe YEars!!!!!!!!

Bills score points

oMg tHe bILLs haVe sCorEd poInts iN theiR fiRsT hOme pLayoFf gAme in 25 yEarS!!!

Bills take a lead

oMg tHe BiLls hAvE a LeaD iN thEir fiRsT hOmE pLaYoff gaMe in 25 yEarS!!!

Allen completes a pass 

oMg wHat a PlaY! bILLs faNs hAveNt seEn aNythInG liKes tHiS in 25 yEarS!!!

Bills Beat Colts

oMg bILLs wIN tHieR fiRst pLayOff gAmE iN 25 yeArs!!!

Bills Beat Ravens 

oMg bILLs wIN tHieR sEcOnD pLayOff gAmE iN 25 yeArs!!!

Bills Play Chiefs

oMg biLLs aRE sTiLL iN thE pLaYoFfs.....foR tHe fIrSt tImE in 25 yEarS!!

I found myself yelling at the TV “OK WE FUCKING GET IT ALREADY!!!!!” 

I also found it patronizing. Like Bills fans don’t know what good football looks like. Fuck them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Those reporters and announcers probably didn't know what else to say.  Imagine being a "Bills suck" broken record for 25 years and then suddenly you have to figure out ways to tell your audience about how good they are.  Becoming a "25 years" broken record is the next logical step.  :niterider:

• Haha 1

Announcers have a way of putting the Bills down, but that is changing with our recent success.

I can recall an instance last draft where they put random facts on the screen as the Bills were on the clock or discussing their picks.

Most teams had positive stats like "top red zone scoring offense" or "top in the NFL in forced turn overs". Well for the Bills they pulled a bull shit stat out of their ass that was totally negative and unnecessary. It was something like "the Bills had the 5th lowest TD's coming out of halftime." We've been treated like an inferior franchise for so long. They didn't mention who the #1 lowest was. They didn't bother to look for a positive stat to show. It was just another slap in the face.

• Thanks 1

Not to disagree because indeed announcers and commentators do treat us like that but ....... we kinda earned it dudes. I mean our playoff drought was legendary. Ralph was an absolute abomination of an owner. We earned our laughing stock status. Even know I'm sure most think we are gonna be a one year wonder. Its up to us to prove them otherwise. Bills need to have another monster season in 2021 and then all of that noise won't matter. Fuck them.  

• Thanks 2

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

7 hours ago, bcw said:

Announcers have a way of putting the Bills down, but that is changing with our recent success.

I can recall an instance last draft where they put random facts on the screen as the Bills were on the clock or discussing their picks.

Most teams had positive stats like "top red zone scoring offense" or "top in the NFL in forced turn overs". Well for the Bills they pulled a bull shit stat out of their ass that was totally negative and unnecessary. It was something like "the Bills had the 5th lowest TD's coming out of halftime." We've been treated like an inferior franchise for so long. They didn't mention who the #1 lowest was. They didn't bother to look for a positive stat to show. It was just another slap in the face.

Exactly. I wonder if they’ll do what they did last year during the draft and have shit like this scrolling past: Only 3 playoff appearances in the last 20 years. Why not: has made the playoffs 3 out the last 4 years? Or maybe it will be: only one afc championship appearance in the last 25 years. The only people that like small market teams are fans from other small market teams. End of list.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Victor7 said:

Not to disagree because indeed announcers and commentators do treat us like that but ....... we kinda earned it dudes. I mean our playoff drought was legendary. Ralph was an absolute abomination of an owner. We earned our laughing stock status. Even know I'm sure most think we are gonna be a one year wonder. Its up to us to prove them otherwise. Bills need to have another monster season in 2021 and then all of that noise won't matter. Fuck them.  

Agree. Most casual..fuck even most non Bills fans have totally forgot we made the playoffs in 17 and 19 and think last season was the Bills’s first “good” season ever.

17 hours ago, seandelevan said:

I noticed it at the time...and it was getting old/annoying then...but I was recently going through some of the highlights of the playoff games and some of the later games of this past Bills season..and almost all of them had something stupid in common. Announcers, commentators, and reporters harping and going on and on and on...even in the middle of a fucking play this mantra:

fOr tHe fIrST tImE iN tWenTy FiVe YEars!!!!!!!!

Bills score points

oMg tHe bILLs haVe sCorEd poInts iN theiR fiRsT hOme pLayoFf gAme in 25 yEarS!!!

Bills take a lead

oMg tHe BiLls hAvE a LeaD iN thEir fiRsT hOmE pLaYoff gaMe in 25 yEarS!!!

Allen completes a pass 

oMg wHat a PlaY! bILLs faNs hAveNt seEn aNythInG liKes tHiS in 25 yEarS!!!

Bills Beat Colts

oMg bILLs wIN tHieR fiRst pLayOff gAmE iN 25 yeArs!!!

Bills Beat Ravens 

oMg bILLs wIN tHieR sEcOnD pLayOff gAmE iN 25 yeArs!!!

Bills Play Chiefs

oMg biLLs aRE sTiLL iN thE pLaYoFfs.....foR tHe fIrSt tImE in 25 yEarS!!

I found myself yelling at the TV “OK WE FUCKING GET IT ALREADY!!!!!” 

I also found it patronizing. Like Bills fans don’t know what good football looks like. Fuck them. 

Hey its been a while.  I remember the drought and so do you.  Remember the Dallas game in 2007? Oh we knew they weren't going to the post season but damn beating Dallas? That would have been our Superbowl in 2007 and damn that hurt so bad because they lost in typical Bills fashion.  Yeah, we went 17 years without a playoff.  We went a quarter century without a championship or post season win of any sort, yeah I mean we have seen a return of good football since 2017, but damn it had been a long time since this team last tasted sustained success.  Oh and the best way to fuck them? Win the whole damn thing.  I want the Chiefs, I want to destroy them.  I want them to experience the gut punch feeling of seeing their team lose to us.  I want Mahomes to have to see our fireworks.  I want to laugh at every single last bitch and bastard in Chefs Kingdumb.  The superbowl was a good pantsing of them, but I want them to experience the pain.  Oh believe you me.  I want to obliterate them. 

• Like 1