Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

EVERYTHING is Being Racialized *****

It's the dem/lib/MSM game plan to divide everyone along racial lines.  Complete horse shit.  Speak up against this nonsense. 

coffee.png

• Haha 2

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Well then, let's just create a list of all the things invented by white people that black people can't use. I guess you'll have to light your houses by candlelight from now on. You're going to have to use a bicycle to get everywhere. And don't think about taking a flight because that would be racist

I'm okay if we try this for a while and then we'll see how you feel

This one is even dumber than cultural appropriation, which was the most ridiculous thing I had heard up until this

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

You know it's funny, in a sad and pathetic way? I used to laugh at white people in my redneck hometown for the stupid things that they believe about black people. I never imagined that the day would come when black people would do the same thing, but here we are living at a point in time when blacks are just throwing out the most absurd things that are just as bad as the horseshit that we heard from whites back in the day. Why the hell can't people learn from mistakes made in the past? All we're doing is repeating the same cycle. Granted there aren't any white people hanging from trees, but our Society has advanced from that point and adjusting for that advancement the things being put out by black folks I just as ridiculous and damaging to the black white reconciliation that we are looking for

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

20 hours ago, Meathead said:

Well then, let's just create a list of all the things invented by white people that black people can't use. I guess you'll have to light your houses by candlelight from now on. You're going to have to use a bicycle to get everywhere. And don't think about taking a flight because that would be racist

I'm okay if we try this for a while and then we'll see how you feel

This one is even dumber than cultural appropriation, which was the most ridiculous thing I had heard up until this

Things were better for everyone when separate but equal was still around. Facts.

valentina-sampaio-victorias-secret-transgender-model.jpg

21 hours ago, Meathead said:

You know it's funny, in a sad and pathetic way? I used to laugh at white people in my redneck hometown for the stupid things that they believe about black people. I never imagined that the day would come when black people would do the same thing, but here we are living at a point in time when blacks are just throwing out the most absurd things that are just as bad as the horseshit that we heard from whites back in the day. Why the hell can't people learn from mistakes made in the past? All we're doing is repeating the same cycle. Granted there aren't any white people hanging from trees, but our Society has advanced from that point and adjusting for that advancement the things being put out by black folks I just as ridiculous and damaging to the black white reconciliation that we are looking for

soros.jpg

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
BertSquirtgum said:
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:

3 hours ago, Woody said:

soros.jpg

i dont get it

and its important to me that i understand. you say some really valuable things sometimes

so do me a favor and explain what this image represents in your mind

• Barf 1

4 hours ago, JerryFletcher said:

Things were better for everyone when separate but equal was still around. Facts.

some things were better, but they were mostly superficial

i think it is imperatively important that we have a real reconciliation between whites and blacks. there are portions of our neighborhoods and communities that have achieved this, and reaped great benefits from it. but a national reconciliation remains painfully elusive, mostly bc now blacks are looking more for their pound of flesh then a hug and a handshake to work together as the siblings we really are

so i do in fact find your statement offensive. the rules of this board are you can say anything you want but you must engage in significant dialog about your beliefs. if you dont you receiver a time-out starting at two weeks and doubling for every following infraction

i dont want that, you probably dont want that. do go ahead, give us all an explanation why separate but equal was better for everyone. the floor is yours

On 4/7/2021 at 7:41 PM, Meathead said:

BULLSHIT!

2976586B-972A-412D-9908-69C2E6D9C0F0.jpeg

4 hours ago, Meathead said:

i think it is imperatively important that we have a real reconciliation between whites and blacks. there are portions of our neighborhoods and communities that have achieved this, and reaped great benefits from it. but a national reconciliation remains painfully elusive, mostly bc now blacks are looking more for their pound of flesh then a hug and a handshake to work together as the siblings we really are

so i do in fact find your statement offensive. the rules of this board are you can say anything you want but you must engage in significant dialog about your beliefs. if you dont you receiver a time-out starting at two weeks and doubling for every following infraction

i dont want that, you probably dont want that. do go ahead, give us all an explanation why separate but equal was better for everyone. the floor is yours

What the fuck is wrong with you?  Just what the hell is going on?  That shit stream in the other post and this one means you need to put the time-out plunger button device down, stick your thumbs in a stowaway orifice and back away from the button device until you get some common sense back.  

• Haha 1

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

11 hours ago, Meathead said:

Sure, if all I have to do is defend my statement to not get a "time out", I can gladly do that. Is there a minimum requirement in the quality of the argument?

Separate but equal is better because it divides the lazy and victim mentality from the hard working people. It separates the gangs from the good guys. It separates the 13% of society that commits 50% of the crime. There is a war in cops. Let them "police" their own, in their own community. Africans have the warrior gene making them more violent than whites, and blacks have a lower IQ than whites. Separate but equal let's everyone live happily, how they want to live. Equally.

8 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

What the fuck is wrong with you?  Just what the hell is going on?  That shit stream in the other post and this one means you need to put the time-out plunger button device down, stick your thumbs in a stowaway orifice and back away from the button device until you get some common sense back.  

He can't argue the facts. He needs to turn his rap music down, go outside, and see what's really going on in this country.

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Rap "music" sucks.  In fact, it isn't music.  It's garbage that appeals to the dumbest out there.

Rap, the sound you hear when someone asks you to pull their finger.  

• Haha 1

Terrence K Williams is our only hope.  I still hold out hope that he'll run for President.  :niterider:

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
BertSquirtgum said:
Mainejays said:
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:

5 hours ago, JerryFletcher said:

Separate but equal is better because it divides the lazy and victim mentality from the hard working people. It separates the gangs from the good guys. It separates the 13% of society that commits 50% of the crime. There is a war in cops. Let them "police" their own, in their own community. Africans have the warrior gene making them more violent than whites, and blacks have a lower IQ than whites. Separate but equal let's everyone live happily, how they want to live. Equally.

there definitely are problems within blackness that i have harshly criticized many times here

but since youre new, you dont know that i have spent a lot of time in the ghettos. i have volunteered to help blacks read, get off drugs, write business plans, and other things. theres far more good black folks than there are gangstaholic niggas. so your suggestion would punish more good people than bad and turn those communities into even more of a war zone than they already are. your observations are generally correct, but you make no mention of the good thats in that community. and you seem oblivious to the enormous benefits that can be obtained via reconciliation and the brotherly blending of white and black cultures, that i have both experienced and witnessed in others myself

your perspective sounds seriously negative racially biased. you lump them all together like they all are of the bad variety without taking consideration for the mostly good people who are there. you ignore the millions of blacks that have made it out of the ghettos and become important fixtures in our communities at large. go into a hospital and see how many blacks work in those practices. are those bad people who deserve to be forced to live in an unsafe community? you make an absurd statement that they have a 'warrior gene', even though i agree they have a problem with using violence as a tool, which we as a society ignore, the idea that theres a gene that controls that is ridiculously stupid and offensive

you sound like a computer program that has been set up with a bunch of racial or even racist memes to just spew out only the negative elements in blackness and ignoring the enormous contributions blackness makes and has made to the culture at large

frankly, you sound ignorant. and i mean that by the dictionary meaning of the term, you dont know what you dont know. like you dont know i served on the Rochester mayors panel for racial harmony TWICE. i was a member of the NAACP and the Urban League. ive visted at least thirty black churches and attended their bible studies and sermons. I hired more POC in my one software consulting practice than all the other practices combined. and i married a black woman. ive also read at least forty books on the topic of blackness and/or the black/white relationship. and ive spent a ton of time around black folks having very frank and deep discussions about all of this. so i AM an expert on blackness and the b/w relationship, by both study and direct experience

have you ever reached out to black people to lend them a hand at something? have you ever been to a black persons home for a party or a dinner? have you ever attended a stop the violence rally, or attended a vigil for someone killed in the ghetto? have you ever had over ten black friends at one time? have you ever had ONE black friend?

i await your reply

10 minutes ago, Woody said:

Terrence K Williams is our only hope. 

i would vote for terrence. he actually makes a lot of good and correct points. i love that he said he'd make BLM a terrorist organization

• Barf 1

10 minutes ago, Greg said:

01F2VDGWEPBPM8M9SJ7ZYCCH70.jpeg?w=975

one of the smartest men on the planet, right there. hes contributed a staggeringly enormous amount of wisdom to the collective

should we just shove him into an all-black community, Jerry? i bet you dont even know who he is

On 4/3/2021 at 7:37 PM, Woody said:

coffee.png

That is the most ridiculous thing I have heard in a long time.  Leave it to out of work libtard actors to sit around and come up with this stuff.  Eeee-gads.  

Image result for Alicia Silverstone. Size: 117 x 100. Source: hollywoodphotogalleries.blogspot.com

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Meathead said:

there definitely are problems within blackness that i have harshly criticized many times here

but since youre new, you dont know that i have spent a lot of time in the ghettos. i have volunteered to help blacks read, get off drugs, write business plans, and other things. theres far more good black folks than there are gangstaholic niggas. so your suggestion would punish more good people than bad and turn those communities into even more of a war zone than they already are. your observations are generally correct, but you make no mention of the good thats in that community. and you seem oblivious to the enormous benefits that can be obtained via reconciliation and the brotherly blending of white and black cultures, that i have both experienced and witnessed in others myself

your perspective sounds seriously negative racially biased. you lump them all together like they all are of the bad variety without taking consideration for the mostly good people who are there. you ignore the millions of blacks that have made it out of the ghettos and become important fixtures in our communities at large. go into a hospital and see how many blacks work in those practices. are those bad people who deserve to be forced to live in an unsafe community? you make an absurd statement that they have a 'warrior gene', even though i agree they have a problem with using violence as a tool, which we as a society ignore, the idea that theres a gene that controls that is ridiculously stupid and offensive

you sound like a computer program that has been set up with a bunch of racial or even racist memes to just spew out only the negative elements in blackness and ignoring the enormous contributions blackness makes and has made to the culture at large

frankly, you sound ignorant. and i mean that by the dictionary meaning of the term, you dont know what you dont know. like you dont know i served on the Rochester mayors panel for racial harmony TWICE. i was a member of the NAACP and the Urban League. ive visted at least thirty black churches and attended their bible studies and sermons. I hired more POC in my one software consulting practice than all the other practices combined. and i married a black woman. ive also read at least forty books on the topic of blackness and/or the black/white relationship. and ive spent a ton of time around black folks having very frank and deep discussions about all of this. so i AM an expert on blackness and the b/w relationship, by both study and direct experience

have you ever reached out to black people to lend them a hand at something? have you ever been to a black persons home for a party or a dinner? have you ever attended a stop the violence rally, or attended a vigil for someone killed in the ghetto? have you ever had over ten black friends at one time? have you ever had ONE black friend?

i await your reply

Can I get a TLDR?

I know black folk plenty. Do you have a black man fuck your wife 3 days a week? That's all the experience I need besides FOX, OAN, Newsmax, daily mail, daily caller, the Blaze, crowder, shapiro, molyneux, beck, and the newest Saint in Heaven Rush Limbaugh RIP.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, now under the direction of President Joe Biden’s appointee Dr. Rochelle Walensky, has taken time away from addressing infectious diseases and other legitimate public health risks to chime in on racism.

In fact, the CDC officially declared racism as a public health threat in a statementThursday.

In fact, the CDC officially declared racism as a public health threat in a statementThursday.Advertisement - story continues below

“Today, Rochelle P. Walensky MD, MPH, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and administrator of the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR), declared racism a serious public health threat,” the agency said in a news release.

“Adding action to words, she highlighted several new efforts CDC is leading to accelerate its work to address racism as a fundamental driver of racial and ethnic health inequities in the United States. She also unveiled a new website “Racism and Health” that will serve as a hub for the agency’s efforts and a catalyst for greater education and dialogue around these critical issues,” it said.

Do you still trust any of America's intuitions to remain nonpartisan?

Walensky herself then issued a statement to needlessly throw gasoline on the fire that race relations in this country have become.

“The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in the death of over 500,000 Americans. Tens of millions have been infected,” Walensky said. “And across this country people are suffering.

“Importantly, these painful experiences and the impact of COVID-19 are felt, most severely, in communities of color — communities that have experienced disproportionate case counts and deaths, and where the social impact of the pandemic has been most extreme.”

Biden’s political appointee for an agency that has a mission of protecting public health then claimed the coronavirus pandemic “illuminated inequities that have existed for generations and revealed for all of America a known, but often unaddressed, epidemic impacting public health: racism.”

“What we know is this: racism is a serious public health threat that directly affects the well-being of millions of Americans,” Walensky said. “As a result, it affects the health of our entire nation.

“Racism is not just the discrimination against one group based on the color of their skin or their race or ethnicity, but the structural barriers that impact racial and ethnic groups differently to influence where a person lives, where they work, where their children play, and where they worship and gather in community.”

What does the CDC intend to do to alter what exists only in the hearts and minds of people?

https://www.westernjournal.com/commentary/?ff_source=push&ff_medium=westernjournalism&ff_campaign=jeeng

Get the fuck outta here!!!!!!