Sign in to follow this  
JerryFletcher

What would happen

If the US ever became a majority non white country? What do you think the libz will do to this country if they win?

Healthcare?

Livable wages?

Equality? 

LoL. 

We all know we can't give that to SOME people. 

valentina-sampaio-victorias-secret-transgender-model.jpg

29 minutes ago, JerryFletcher said:

That's the face I have when I think about it. You nailed it! 

Well, you’re Jerry Fletcher!!

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

Who tf is Jerry fletcher ?

Mel Gibson’s character.

9B796143-D947-4A29-9F61-B13857323CEC.jpeg

22 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Mel Gibson’s character.

9B796143-D947-4A29-9F61-B13857323CEC.jpeg

That movie sucked.  It double-downed on suckage by referencing an over-rated book that epitomizes suckage - The Catcher in the Rye.

Also, when it was revealed that he really was an MK Ultra experimental subject the suckage logarithmically increased.

Conspiracy Theory?  I should receive RICO statute treble damages.  Warner Brothers owes me three times my movie ticket price.

Mel Gibson's drunk driving arrest was better.     

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, FanBack said:

That movie sucked.  It double-downed on suckage by referencing an over-rated book that epitomizes suckage - The Catcher in the Rye.

Also, when it was revealed that he really was an MK Ultra experimental subject the suckage logarithmically increased.

Conspiracy Theory?  I should receive RICO statute treble damages.  Warner Brothers owes me three times my movie ticket price.

Never understood why “Catcher In The Rye” was so highly thought of. Doesn’t even make it into my top 100. No wonder Salinger put himself in exile.

Utopia.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

15 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Utopia.jpg

Nice to see dominatrixes are part of the future!

3 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Nice to see dominatrixes are part of the future!

I don't even know why I bothered replying to a thread created by a fake troll account.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

21 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I don't even know why I bothered replying to a thread created by a fake troll account.

Have you ever noticed that you never see Buffalo CCP and Jerry Fletcher in the same room?

DC4CCA44-9E44-4C05-B126-8B6CF5345171.gif

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, FanBack said:

Definitely not Mel's best work. But what do you expect from the lib cucks in hollywood?

My top 5 Mel Gibson movies in order are:

1. The Passion of the Christ

2.The Passion of the Christ

3.The Passion of the Christ

4.The Passion of the Christ

5.The Passion of the Christ

• Trump 1

valentina-sampaio-victorias-secret-transgender-model.jpg

3 hours ago, JerryFletcher said:

Definitely not Mel's best work. But what do you expect from the lib cucks in hollywood?

My top 5 Mel Gibson movies in order are:

1. The Passion of the Christ

2.The Passion of the Christ

3.The Passion of the Christ

4.The Passion of the Christ

5.The Passion of the Christ

Never watched it. But Braveheart was a fucking masterpiece. I liked Payback, because I couldn’t believe he’d go through all that for 70 grand. He was good in the Bounty, a so-so movie.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Never watched it. But Braveheart was a fucking masterpiece. I liked Payback, because I couldn’t believe he’d go through all that for 70 grand. He was good in the Bounty, a so-so movie.

The Bounty was great. Loved it. No one mentioned the Mad Max or Lethal Weapon series or Apocalypto (director). Y'all don't know Mel!

Parler @NYexile

Just now, SackMan518 said:

The Bounty was great. Loved it. No one mentioned the Mad Max or Lethal Weapon series or Apocalypto (director). Y'all don't know Mel!

Wasn’t a MM fan. First Lethal Weapon was great. Apocalypto was a good movie, wasn’t into it though.

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Wasn’t a MM fan. First Lethal Weapon was great. Apocalypto was a good movie, wasn’t into it though.

Apocalypto, in its essence, nicely dispels the common myth of the "Noble Savage."

• Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile