Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

"WHITE SUPREMACY" is the Latest LIE the Left/MSM is Pushing *****

Don't even listen to this annoying bullshit.  Such an obvious fucking lie.  Completely manufactured issue/outrage.  Do not be fooled.

whitepriv.jpg

• Like 1

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Divide and conquer. The age old strategy is used time and time again with new villains each round.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

10 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Divide and conquer. The age old strategy is used time and time again with new villains each round.

Exactly.  The stupid are falling for it YET AGAIN.  Euthanasia has untapped possibilities.....

28 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Exactly.  The stupid are falling for it YET AGAIN.  Euthanasia has untapped possibilities.....

Exactly. Let's start executions of people we don't like!

valentina-sampaio-victorias-secret-transgender-model.jpg

I want some black privilege. My wife would love it if I had a huge pulsating black dong. Although it's hard to cum if I'm not watching her get banged.

What's wrong with white supremacy? Savages around the world were lifted into a real civilization. Wouldn't have happened without us. Look at the whites in Egypt that built the pyramids and then moved to Europe to build brilliant cathedrals. This country wouldn't be where it is now if the savages we took the land from were still doing rain dances.

White  people have never had it so tough as they do now.  It has forced us to suppress the black vote for their own good. 

• Gay 1
  • Barf 1

I put a spell on you.

10 hours ago, Voodoo said:

White  people have never had it so tough as they do now.  It has forced us to suppress the black vote for their own good. 

Dummy. :classic_biggrin:

How can whites be superior to blacks when they are smarter than us?  They found a way to cheat the election and we can't figure out how they did it!

We can't take any more chances - we have to suppress as many black votes as we can.

• Gay 1

I put a spell on you.

6 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

How can whites be superior to blacks when they are smarter than us?  They found a way to cheat the election and we can't figure out how they did it!

We can't take any more chances - we have to suppress as many black votes as we can.

Gay.  And not funny in the least.  You're so awesome and clever!!  LOL