The creator brings up a sobering fact: the same owners who run the worst hockey team in the nhl own the Bills. Are the Bills going to stay immune to the Pegulas shititude forever? When things get rough with the Bills will they fucking take a dump on the Bills like they did with the Sabres? 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

26 minutes ago, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

No one cares about Hockey...I rather watch paint dry...

Not the point. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, seandelevan said:

The creator brings up a sobering fact: the same owners who run the worst hockey team in the nhl own the Bills. Are the Bills going to stay immune to the Pegulas shititude forever? When things get rough with the Bills will they fucking take a dump on the Bills like they did with the Sabres? 

Or are the Sabres the outlier that will at some point also be successful ?

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

9 minutes ago, Topas said:

Or are the Sabres the outlier that will at some point also be successful ?

Maybe? The guy says the Sabres are the hockey version of the Browns. No matter what they do...they suck. And I agree with him. Guys leave them and thrive. Guys get here and die. They have umpteen million top 10 picks and this roster....and they still blow. 

I think the Pegulas stumbled into McBeane and got lucky. Right now all seems cute and cuddly with the Bills, and it seems McBeane have carte blanche, but we all know it takes just one comment, one action, one non action, one move, one non move and everything could be fucking ruined. In short, I don’t trust these fuckers.

Wallace asked his agent to not even counter other teams' offers...he wanted to stay in Buffalo and win a Super Bowl. It was even backed up by agent, C.J. LaBoy.

Read More: Bills Player Told Agent To Not Counter Other Teams Offers; Wanted To Stay In Buffalo | https://wyrk.com/bills-player-told-agent-to-not-counter-other-teams-offers-wanted-to-stay-in-buffalo/?fbclid=IwAR3TnK059jR5miK-CHEBx6xoXATDfbj2vdIeD80IAfu0NGYlMmB7mgfAgkg&utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Wallace asked his agent to not even counter other teams' offers...he wanted to stay in Buffalo and win a Super Bowl. It was even backed up by agent, C.J. LaBoy.

That is what a winning culture is. 

Given the ridiculous situation the Sabres and all the NHL teams are dealing with this year and last year, it's liking spinning your tires in greasy mud.  Give the Sabres franchise a change.  Mabey they will get some mudder tires on going forward.   

american-rock-crawler-luke-moore.jpg?img

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

18 hours ago, seandelevan said:

This.  The Pegulas got lucky when they hired McDermott.  He was also the best coach the Bills could have landed at that time.  Matt Patricia (hot at the time), Bill Cowher, Jon Gruden were not coming to the Buffalo Bill Rodeo Shit Show.  McDermott just decided that he was tired of being a coordinator and his Carolina defense had a down year because he lost his #1 corner.  For once, circumstances were in this team's favor.

There's a Pod Squad episode where Terry Pegula is on with Maddy Glab; if you listen you will hear that Terry may not quite understand how great the team (McDermott and Beane) they hired is.  If the Bills have a down season they could clean house and it's right back to the shit show again.

P.S. - McDermott doesn't get credit for cleaning house in an ethical way; he wasn't given that authority, he had to convince the Pegulas.  No backstabbing with Whaley and Brandon; they made their own beds.  

P.S.S. - After what these last 4 season have been FanBack could accept 2 losing seasons before calling for McDermott's or Beane's heads.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It is only a matter of time before Pegula gets the coach/GM combo right for the Sabres, They knew what they wanted with the  McDermott hire and I'll bet that thought the Kruger hire was their hockey version of McDermott. It didn't work so maybe they got their Bean in Adams who has been with the organization a while. The Sabres have been working hard on their development with the HarborCenter so they do have people in place they know.

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2021 #Bowl or Bust 2020

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

This.  The Pegulas got lucky when they hired McDermott.  He was also the best coach the Bills could have landed at that time.  Matt Patricia (hot at the time), Bill Cowher, Jon Gruden were not coming to the Buffalo Bill Rodeo Shit Show.  McDermott just decided that he was tired of being a coordinator and his Carolina defense had a down year because he lost his #1 corner.  For once, circumstances were in this team's favor.

There's a Pod Squad episode where Terry Pegula is on with Maddy Glab; if you listen you will hear that Terry may not quite understand how great the team (McDermott and Beane) they hired is.  If the Bills have a down season they could clean house and it's right back to the shit show again.

P.S. - McDermott doesn't get credit for cleaning house in an ethical way; he wasn't given that authority, he had to convince the Pegulas.  No backstabbing with Whaley and Brandon; they made their own beds.  

P.S.S. - After what these last 4 season have been FanBack could accept 2 losing seasons before calling for McDermott's or Beane's heads.

Definitely. This past season definitely added ALOT of equity for their futures. I said it before this past season...if they had a worst season than 2019 I was ready to lead the charge of putting McDermott on the hot seat. But he(and Daboll) far exceeded my expectations.

33 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

It is only a matter of time before Pegula gets the coach/GM combo right for the Sabres, They knew what they wanted with the  McDermott hire and I'll bet that thought the Kruger hire was their hockey version of McDermott. It didn't work so maybe they got their Bean in Adams who has been with the organization a while. The Sabres have been working hard on their development with the HarborCenter so they do have people in place they know.

I had no idea that Kim essentially runs the Sabres. That may be the issue.

• Like 1

They rely on the GM alot since there is no President of Hockey Opps just like the Bills. I give them credit for thinking outside the Box with Krueger but it didnt work. Lets see what Adams does with the roster now. 

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2021 #Bowl or Bust 2020

We absolutely need new ownership.  The Pegulas are the worst.  Two lousy playoff appearances - bfd!   Maybe some west coast billionaire could buy them out.  Sure, they might move the team, but we will be rid of the Pegulas for good.

• Haha 1

I put a spell on you.

5 hours ago, Voodoo said:

We absolutely need new ownership.  The Pegulas are the worst.  Two lousy playoff appearances - bfd!   Maybe some west coast billionaire could buy them out.  Sure, they might move the team, but we will be rid of the Pegulas for good.

Ladies and gentlemen....shitty hot takes with everyone's favorite troglodite Voodoo!

59 minutes ago, Down and Out said:

Ladies and gentlemen....shitty hot takes with everyone's favorite troglodite Voodoo!

Its an art form.

• Haha 1

I put a spell on you.

Tree has always been good for a great and surprisingly insightful hot take.  In this one he is right.  The Sabs are awful because they are hands on, and in the Bills they let the football people run the show. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Tree has always been good for a great and surprisingly insightful hot take.  In this one he is right.  The Sabs are awful because they are hands on, and in the Bills they let the football people run the show. 

And let’s hope they keep that way..with the Bills that is. But you never know when they decided to one day to fuck it all up. 

The right coach (and GM) and the Sabres can be a competitive team.

Easier said than done of course.

So where and who can they find to be the NEW Head Coach for 21/22 season?

• Thanks 1

Build the OLine...

On 3/21/2021 at 7:59 AM, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

No one cares about Hockey...I rather watch paint dry...

Yet the same people who say this type of stuff are all over the Sabres bandwagon when we get good again. What were you doing between 05-07?

• Thanks 1

Sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own..

4 hours ago, charbs said:

Yet the same people who say this type of stuff are all over the Sabres bandwagon when we get good again. What were you doing between 05-07?

Yup. Kind of an odd statement.  This is like saying ‘hey my right lung is riddled with cancer, but my left lung is fine... I technically only need one lung to breath so....who cares?’ 

17 hours ago, Voodoo said:

I see what you did there!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

The problem with the Sabres starts with and ends with coaching.  Just watch the Sabres play....they dump the puck in and there is no forecheck.  They allow opposing teams to setup in front of the net and there is no physical price to be paid.  

Hockey is a game where you can win games two ways:  Talented goal scoring, or physical play where you demand your pound of flesh all game long.  The first is the way the sabres are trying to win....not working out for them.  Regular season games you can have either of the two.  Playoffs you need both.  Sabres have talent, loads of it....but they lack the physical play that allows them to win.

Second they only have 1 NHL caliber goalie on the roster (Ullmark), and he is hurt so good luck winning with a guy like Hutton who would be lucky to be a backup in AHL.  

Third is injuries:  Ulmark, Eichel, Mcabe....which also Mcabe plays a relative physical game.  Outside of Risto they don't have another physical player who hits.  THAT IS A BIG PROBLEM!

Honestly...bring back Ted Nolan, or Lindy Ruff.  They held players accountable.  If you are not scoring goals, you best be taking your pound of flesh against the boards.  You would be surprised to see how many goals are scored because you forechecked the D man and he coughed up the puck!

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Zan186 said:

The problem with the Sabres starts with and ends with coaching.  Just watch the Sabres play....they dump the puck in and there is no forecheck.  They allow opposing teams to setup in front of the net and there is no physical price to be paid.  

Hockey is a game where you can win games two ways:  Talented goal scoring, or physical play where you demand your pound of flesh all game long.  The first is the way the sabres are trying to win....not working out for them.  Regular season games you can have either of the two.  Playoffs you need both.  Sabres have talent, loads of it....but they lack the physical play that allows them to win.

Second they only have 1 NHL caliber goalie on the roster (Ullmark), and he is hurt so good luck winning with a guy like Hutton who would be lucky to be a backup in AHL.  

Third is injuries:  Ulmark, Eichel, Mcabe....which also Mcabe plays a relative physical game.  Outside of Risto they don't have another physical player who hits.  THAT IS A BIG PROBLEM!

Honestly...bring back Ted Nolan, or Lindy Ruff.  They held players accountable.  If you are not scoring goals, you best be taking your pound of flesh against the boards.  You would be surprised to see how many goals are scored because you forechecked the D man and he coughed up the puck!

Three coaches in a row now? Three whiffs. Unbelievable. But I agree 100%. 

16 first round draft picks can only suck with a bad coach

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan