Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Entering the US Capital

Video shot form the front of the surge into the Capital. Includes the shooting of Ashli E. Babbitt.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I should warn, her shooting is extremely graphic

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

We've already seen it. No thanks.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

We've already seen it. No thanks.

You don't like being reminded of how people who believe lies, like you, got her killed?

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Hip = Fool

The insurrection where no one was killed except one white woman... by a cop. Meanwhile the Steve Scalise shooting gets memory holed. You can't argue with someone who hasn't figured out the difference between his brain and asshole but they are in close proximity!

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Hip = Fool

MAGAT insurrectionists = imprisoned

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

15 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

The insurrection where no one was killed except one white woman... by a cop. Meanwhile the Steve Scalise shooting gets memory holed. You can't argue with someone who hasn't figured out the difference between his brain and asshole but they are in close proximity!

Remember when I said you're a fucking moron that ignored facts?

5 people died in the Capitol insurrection. Experts say it could have been so much worse.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

now we know what brainwashed retards look like

if we had members real photos as avatars on this board we already would

just remember, you lost. your comrades are being rounded up and will end up in jail. so will your fuhrer

you. lost.

• Like 1
  • Trump 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Only Democracy lost.

Parler @NYexile

3 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Only Democracy lost.

Right.... where no one was killed except one white woman

Fucking cultist...

• Trump 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

and four cops!

jesus, hip. of all people to not remember and include that i woulda thought youd be low on that list

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

Right.... where no one was killed except one white woman

Fucking cultist...

It's time to reconsider how great democracy really is. The founding fathers never thought that "everyone" would be able to vote.

valentina-sampaio-victorias-secret-transgender-model.jpg

2 hours ago, Meathead said:

and four cops!

jesus, hip. of all people to not remember and include that i woulda thought youd be low on that list

Dude, did you not read the whole conversation? Stupid Sack is the one that says only 1 person died. 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, Meathead said:

and four cops!

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Dude, did you not read the whole conversation? Stupid Sack is the one that says only 1 person died. 

1 person was killed by a policeman, the other 4 you claim were medical emergencies that could have happened anywhere and they're still hiding Sicknick's cause of death.

Parler @NYexile

Just now, SackMan518 said:

1 person was killed by a policeman, the other 4 you claim were medical emergencies that could have happened anywhere and they're still hiding Sicknick's cause of death.

It's on fucking video dippy and no matter the cause, they died BECAUSE of the riot. You DO know if someone dies in the process of a crime, it's a chargeable offense, right, bright-boy? But it's neat how you minimize the event. Maybe you and Blowman can get together and decide what the definition of a handful is while you're trying to figure out how to get around the number of people that died.

Can ya lie to us again about how no weapons were found there?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

I read one of them had a fucking peanut allergie and the lame stream media ran with it. Sounds about right me. You can't trust these GLOBALIST shills.

11 hours ago, HipKat said:

no i admit i didnt. my bad

and i thought four cops died, including the one who shot himself in his home afterward. but i think i got that wrong too, i think it was two. i was confusing the civilian number with the cop number. i just wanted to make sure nobody forgot the cop deaths

44 minutes ago, Meathead said:

no i admit i didnt. my bad

and i thought four cops died, including the one who shot himself in his home afterward. but i think i got that wrong too, i think it was two. i was confusing the civilian number with the cop number. i just wanted to make sure nobody forgot the cop deaths

Trust me, I didn't forget them

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 3/20/2021 at 11:34 PM, SackMan518 said:

I cant believe the cops shot a fellow sister of the revolution. They were supposed to be with us. Obviously the cops that were "supposedly" killed, which there is no evidence of anyway, deserved to die if they didn't have the guts to follow through. We have been trying to infiltrate the police for decades, and this is the results we get? What a failure.

I still can't imagine Babbits family having to watch that video then trying to explain that she was some sort of Patriot that the cultist tRumpsters claim they are.  ....just listen to these losers in this video.   All draped in their tRumpster outfits.........imagine voting for Obama and dying wrapped in a tRump flag?   

The overblown "insurrection".  What a lame hill for the left/MSM to die on.  LOL.  Please continue making horse's asses of yourselves, though.....

29 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

The overblown "insurrection".  What a lame hill for the left/MSM to die on.  LOL.  Please continue making horse's asses of yourselves, though.....

Every time you label that overblown you expose yourself for being as stupid as I keep saying you are. Or as big of a troll as I keep saying you are.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Every time you label that overblown you expose yourself for being as stupid as I keep saying you are. Or as big of a troll as I keep saying you are.

Nonsense to all of that.  OVERBLOWN.  Keep in mind I do not support what happened, but OVERBLOWN.  FACT.