Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Made Up "Asian Hate Crimes" *****

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Woody said:

This "Asian Hate" crisis isn't even about racism, its about coaxing Asians into believing that they're victims.  Adding the asians to the victim class will help subdue another group of free-thinking citizens.   :niterider:

Yup, they realize that Asians are natural allies of Caucasians sharing many of the same values so they want to add them to the amorphous blob of minority groups they use as a fulcrum to rip apart society. Unfortunately Asians are way too smart to fall for this shit. They may get a minority of dumb ones and some useful idiots to publicly put a face on their latest racial hoax but it's generally a failing venture.


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Yup, they realize that Asians are natural allies of Caucasians sharing many of the same values so they want to add them to the amorphous blob of minority groups they use as a fulcrum to rip apart society. Unfortunately Asians are way too smart to fall for this shit. They may get a minority of dumb ones and some useful idiots to publicly put a face on their latest racial hoax but it's generally a failing venture.

facts over feelings.

  • Like 1

valentina-sampaio-victorias-secret-transgender-model.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I'm as racist as EVERYBODY/ANYBODY ELSE.  The virtue signalers make me sick/fit to puke.  Racism is not an epidemic and ALL races have their own racists.  That just about totally sums up this whole subject.  Next.

The fuck you ARE! You need to step it up bitch!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jc856 said:

The fuck you ARE! You need to step it up bitch!

I'll say it. I wish I was Asian. They test higher on IQ scores. That makes me not racist.

  • Haha 1

valentina-sampaio-victorias-secret-transgender-model.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great another fucking sock account...

  • Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, JerryFletcher said:

I'll say it. I wish I was Asian. They test higher on IQ scores. That makes me not racist.

 

9A191AE0-3FFB-41FC-BF7B-6D69003938FE.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This White Supremacy bullshit needs to stop.  Now.  This is nothing but a creation of the left/news media.  Tell the spreaders of this crap to go fuck themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Great another fucking sock account...

I like your avatar! You must come from strong heritage. 


valentina-sampaio-victorias-secret-transgender-model.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

This White Supremacy bullshit needs to stop.  Now.  This is nothing but a creation of the left/news media.  Tell the spreaders of this crap to go fuck themselves.

It's a test from Jesus. He tempts us to live a life like he did so we can prove our faith in his blood. Don't give in to the GLOBALISTS, for the lover of men will return to save us. 

  • Sad 1

valentina-sampaio-victorias-secret-transgender-model.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, JerryFletcher said:

We should round up the libz like we didn't do to the JAPs *wink wink*. Maybe they will understand freedom for once.

Actually, the Libs rounded up the Japanese - thank you FDR!!  Then stole their property.

The only member of FDR's cabinet to protest this was - J Edgar Hoover.  How unconscionable is an act in the name of security that Hoover has a problem?

Your satire pales nest to Buffalo-CCP, but it's pretty good.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dvGn9yxg.png


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FanBack said:

Actually, the Libs rounded up the Japanese - thank you FDR!!  Then stole their property.

The only member of FDR's cabinet to protest this was - J Edgar Hoover.  How unconscionable is an act in the name of security that Hoover has a problem?

Your satire pales nest to Buffalo-CCP, but it's pretty good.  

The "we" in my context was white blooded Americans. I'll admit even the socialist clock is right twice a day. Next time I'll make that much clearer! 


valentina-sampaio-victorias-secret-transgender-model.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, JerryFletcher said:

The "we" in my context was white blooded Americans. I'll admit even the socialist clock is right twice a day. Next time I'll make that much clearer! 

Remember that mistake; it's actually AWESOME!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where's the big White Supremacy meeting being held tonight???  Who is hosting please???  LOL.  Fucking ridiculous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, FanBack said:

Actually, the Libs rounded up the Japanese - thank you FDR!!  Then stole their property.

The only member of FDR's cabinet to protest this was - J Edgar Hoover.  How unconscionable is an act in the name of security that Hoover has a problem?

Your satire pales nest to Buffalo-CCP, but it's pretty good.  

That’s because he liked Japanese “house boys”.

6605DFA6-80B4-4633-B5BD-F9C5908640BA.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Where's the big White Supremacy meeting being held tonight???  Who is hosting please???  LOL.  Fucking ridiculous.

Epstein Island with your favorite Fortune 500 CEOs.


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Buffalo_CCP said:

Asian hate will be the linch-pin that brings your country back together!  You have a pro-Asian President now who celebrates Chinese New Year!  He will bring everyone back together!

You're back.

Jerry Fletcher vs. Buffalo_CCP!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2021 at 7:26 PM, Thebowflexbody said:

Biden's mind is...........mush.

 

 


process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Woody said:

Good luck with that fantasy.  If he thinks that then he's obviously not thinking straight.  NOT HAPPENING.  NEVER.  NO WAY NO HOW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Good luck with that fantasy.  If he thinks that then he's obviously not thinking straight.  NOT HAPPENING.  NEVER.  NO WAY NO HOW.

LoL Trump is going to get at least 2 more terms. Especially after what the liberal media did to his first one. Already more covid "deaths" under biden's watch. Or should I say Obama? We all know this is really Obama pulling the strings.


valentina-sampaio-victorias-secret-transgender-model.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

172YGC3u.png


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...