Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Made Up "Asian Hate Crimes" *****

All by Trump supporters, right?  LOL.  What will these assholes come up with next?  How low can they go?  The story on NBC I saw was DISGUSTING.  Will never turn on NBC News again.  Fucking propaganda and lies.  The same old fake Trump blame game continues.  Fuck the MSM.  Thoughts?

Just look up Colin Flaherty and he had OODLES of videos that show black on Asian crime.

The proof is in the pudding.

So sick of this shit. No one is special, fuck everyone.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Yeah, the only videos I keep seeing are blacks attacking Asians.  Those are your Trump supporters, huh?  LOL.  I don't think so.  So dishonest.  

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Yeah, the only videos I keep seeing are blacks attacking Asians.  Those are your Trump supporters, huh?  LOL.  I don't think so.  So dishonest.  

Like I said, just look up Colin Flaherty and you will see a SHITLOAD of black on Asian crime videos.

No one wants to touch it because it is RACIST to call out violent blacks.

This had better change. People, OF ALL RACES, need to be called out if they are going to continue to call whites racists just because whitey is the true bad person. :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

Like I said, just look up Colin Flaherty and you will see a SHITLOAD of black on Asian crime videos.

No one wants to touch it because it is RACIST to call out violent blacks.

This had better change. People, OF ALL RACES, need to be called out if they are going to continue to call whites racists just because whitey is the true bad person. :classic_laugh:

How is that different than any other black on (fill in the blank) crime?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

When will the media report on universities perpetuating hate against our beloved Asians?

The Uncomfortable Truth About Affirmative Action and Asian-Americans

In a federal lawsuit filed in Massachusetts in 2014, a group representing Asian-Americans is claiming that Harvard University’s undergraduate-admissions practices unlawfully discriminate against Asians. (Disclosure: Harvard is my employer, and I attended and teach at the university’s law school.) The suit poses questions about what a truly diverse college class might look like, spotlighting a group that is often perceived as lacking internal diversity. The court complaint quotes a college counsellor at the highly selective Hunter College High School (which I happened to attend), who was reporting a Harvard admissions officer’s feedback to the school: certain of its Asian students weren’t admitted, the officer said, because “so many” of them “looked just like” each other on paper.

The lawsuit alleges that Harvard effectively employs quotas on the number of Asians admitted and holds them to a higher standard than whites. At selective colleges, Asians are demographically overrepresented minorities, but they are underrepresented relative to the applicant pool. Since the nineteen-nineties, the share of Asians in Harvard’s freshman class has remained stable, at between sixteen and nineteen per cent, while the percentage of Asians in the U.S. population more than doubled. A 2009 Princeton study showed that Asians had to score a hundred and forty points higher on the S.A.T. than whites to have the same chance of admission to top universities. The discrimination suit survived Harvard’s motion to dismiss last month and is currently pending.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Biden keeps ramping this bullshit up.  Fuck him......or whoever is supplying him his lines on that trusty teleprompter.

10 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

That’s funny, I never read anything about this on the Constant Noise Network. Cant be true. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

That’s funny, I never read anything about this on the Constant Noise Network. Cant be true. 

I remain amazed at just how low journalism in this country has sunk.  People should be troubled, if not angry.  Propaganda, lies, opinions and partisan politics are routinely passed off as hard news.  This is not my opinion, this is really happening.  Terrible.

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

When will the media report on universities perpetuating hate against our beloved Asians?

The Uncomfortable Truth About Affirmative Action and Asian-Americans

In a federal lawsuit filed in Massachusetts in 2014, a group representing Asian-Americans is claiming that Harvard University’s undergraduate-admissions practices unlawfully discriminate against Asians. (Disclosure: Harvard is my employer, and I attended and teach at the university’s law school.) The suit poses questions about what a truly diverse college class might look like, spotlighting a group that is often perceived as lacking internal diversity. The court complaint quotes a college counsellor at the highly selective Hunter College High School (which I happened to attend), who was reporting a Harvard admissions officer’s feedback to the school: certain of its Asian students weren’t admitted, the officer said, because “so many” of them “looked just like” each other on paper.

The lawsuit alleges that Harvard effectively employs quotas on the number of Asians admitted and holds them to a higher standard than whites. At selective colleges, Asians are demographically overrepresented minorities, but they are underrepresented relative to the applicant pool. Since the nineteen-nineties, the share of Asians in Harvard’s freshman class has remained stable, at between sixteen and nineteen per cent, while the percentage of Asians in the U.S. population more than doubled. A 2009 Princeton study showed that Asians had to score a hundred and forty points higher on the S.A.T. than whites to have the same chance of admission to top universities. The discrimination suit survived Harvard’s motion to dismiss last month and is currently pending.

Ima say sumpin  racist. Here goes. Asians are on average smarter than caucasians and negroid races. Does anyone disagree with this?

plus, I’m wondering why it’s only okay to point out positive trends and supported data about race, but not the negative traits. Very puzzling, I wish I was Asian, I might be smart enough to know the answer.....

13 hours ago, jc856 said:

Ima say sumpin  racist. Here goes. Asians are on average smarter than caucasians and negroid races. Does anyone disagree with this?

plus, I’m wondering why it’s only okay to point out positive trends and supported data about race, but not the negative traits. Very puzzling, I wish I was Asian, I might be smart enough to know the answer.....

It's true but they have way lower testosterone than us.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, JPPT1974 said:

As an Asian American myself, I hurt for those people. And that people who want to pick on those over race, color, creed, gender, etc. Really they are asking for it in the long run!

There is a certain group of people who commit the VAST amount of crimes against the Asian community and I will give you one hint to guess the answer.................

it ain't white supremacy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Woody said:

It'll backfire eventually.  Asians are going to get fed up and fight back.  For example, this 76 year old woman clubbed the shit out of a soyboy and sent him off in an ambulance.  :niterider:

SIX HUNDRED FITY THOUSAND FUCKING DOLLARS???????

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 minutes ago, LIBills said:

There is a certain group of people who commit the VAST amount of crimes against the Asian community and I will give you one hint to guess the answer.................

No, it's white douchebags from Long Island, according to the video

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

SIX HUNDRED FITY THOUSAND FUCKING DOLLARS???????

I think that worked out nicely.  I doubt the guy who attacked her can pay any damages. :niterider:

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

30 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

This white supremacy and racism obsession is a LOAD OF CRAP.  FACT.

Racist. :classic_biggrin:

3 hours ago, LIBills said:

I know that some blacks resent Koreans who pooled money together (some Asians create co-ops because they can’t get loans), and have started stores in their neighborhoods. And they resent being watched everywhere in the store. Being that I don’t know or have ever talked to an Asian store owner in a black (usually poor) neighborhood, I can’t say that it’s warranted or not.

I make an assumption I’m being watched every time I step into a store

4 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I know that some blacks resent Koreans who pooled money together (some Asians create co-ops because they can’t get loans), and have started stores in their neighborhoods. And they resent being watched everywhere in the store. Being that I don’t know or have ever talked to an Asian store owner in a black (usually poor) neighborhood, I can’t say that it’s warranted or not.

I make an assumption I’m being watched every time I step into a store

Blacks resent the fact that Asians are hard workers.

• Like 1

I'm as racist as EVERYBODY/ANYBODY ELSE.  The virtue signalers make me sick/fit to puke.  Racism is not an epidemic and ALL races have their own racists.  That just about totally sums up this whole subject.  Next.

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I'm as racist as EVERYBODY/ANYBODY ELSE.  The virtue signalers make me sick/fit to puke.  Racism is not an epidemic and ALL races have their own racists.  That just about totally sums up this whole subject.  Next.

This "Asian Hate" crisis isn't even about racism, its about coaxing Asians into believing that they're victims.  Adding the asians to the victim class will help subdue another group of free-thinking citizens.   :niterider:

• Like 2

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.