Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Who Else is Done With Dr. Fauci ? *****

17 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

The next person to own your Gaytriots loving ass? Sure, what you wanna debate about?

#3 has arrived.........................................................a bit TARDY though and I must stress the TARD part..............................

• Gay 1

18 minutes ago, BrewMan said:

#3 has arrived.........................................................a bit TARDY though and I must stress the TARD part..............................

My, BrewMan is so smart and clever.  LOL.  Please fill us all in on your impressive academic background....:classic_biggrin:

Dr. Fauci created the Corona virus in the basement of the Comet Ping Pong pizzeria.  True fact.

• Gay 1

I put a spell on you.

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

My, BrewMan is so smart and clever.  LOL.  Please fill us all in on your impressive academic background....:classic_biggrin:

We all know yours and I don't want to be a bully...............................image.png.1e7da5249c89b2dbf3d89bfa0cf4ecc9.png

45 minutes ago, BrewMan said:

We all know yours and I don't want to be a bully...............................image.png.1e7da5249c89b2dbf3d89bfa0cf4ecc9.png

Nope.  Not from there.  Think small, expensive, exclusive, east coast private school.

You might want to ask for your money back.

I put a spell on you.

9 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Oh no.  Not at all.  Best four years of my life both socially and academically.  How about you?  Community college (maybe)???

14 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Some of the dumbest people I know went to small exclusive private schools.  I thinks its b/c their parents wanted to get rid of them and fast.  BFB is further proof of that, LOL!

image.png.61db03939d1ee828eb0c0d81a4340eda.png

23 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Nope.  Not from there.  Think small, expensive, exclusive, east coast private school.

image.png.0ad82e98c982ad4366b704020f62b4b1.png

30 minutes ago, BrewMan said:

Some of the dumbest people I know went to small exclusive private schools.  I thinks its b/c their parents wanted to get rid of them and fast.  BFB is further proof of that, LOL!

image.png.61db03939d1ee828eb0c0d81a4340eda.png

LOL.  Oh how wrong you are!!!  Those four years were the absolute best.  I never missed a party!!!

2 hours ago, BrewMan said:

@BrewMan is a username owned by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

- William Shakespeare

shakespeare GIF

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

WATCH: Fauci struggles to explain why COVID cases are dropping in Texas

"It can be confusing because you may see a lag and a delay because often, you have to wait a few weeks before you see the affect of what you're doing right now," Fauci said.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the chief medical advisor to President Joe Biden and former head of former President Donald Trump's defunct White House Coronavirus Task Force, took to MSNBC early Tuesday morning to discuss the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

In particular, Fauci was asked about the situation in Texas, where cases of coronavirus have dropped dramatically since late January despite the state ignoring many public health guidelines he had endorsed.

"It can be confusing because you may see a lag and a delay because often, you have to wait a few weeks before you see the effect of what you're doing right now," Fauci said. "You know, there are a lot of things that go into that.
"When you say that they've had a lot of activity on the outside like ball games, I'm not really quite sure, it could be they're doing things outdoors, it's very difficult to just one-on-one compare that."

While Fauci said that he hopes "they continue to tick down," but noted that "there's always the concern, when you pull back on methods, particularly things like indoor dining and bars that are crowded, you can see a delay and all of a sudden tick right back up.
"We've been fooled before by situations where people begin to open up, nothing happens, and then all of a sudden several weeks later, things start exploding on you."
Nearly 13 million doses of the coronavirus vaccine have been administered in Texas, which may also be playing a role in the collapse in case numbers.

"The other wild card in this Joe is that even though everybody has COVID-19 fatigue and wants to get back to normality... We don't want to declare victory prematurely because we have a virus out there now, this variant, that spreads really quite efficiently, and if you pull back on masking and avoiding congregate setting, you're really taking a pretty big risk," Fauci said.
"If we can just hang in there a bit longer, because every day that we hang in there and not just give in to getting away from all restrictions, every day we do better and better."

fauci_toots_his_own_horn-768x566.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile