Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Who Else is Done With Dr. Fauci ? *****

20 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rand-paul-fauci-wearing-masks-covid-vaccine-theater

I wish this liberal dem would shut the fuck up.  Thoughts?

I tuned him out months ago. I follow the rules and wear the mask in public. I don't want to get anyone sick or worse. For myself I am not worried and if the rules allowed us not to wear masks in public places I wouldn't. Most people who get this will recover or won't have any symptoms at all. The media with their doom and gloom scenario 24-7-365 is played out.

32 minutes ago, Greg said:

I tuned him out months ago. I follow the rules and wear the mask in public. I don't want to get anyone sick or worse. For myself I am not worried and if the rules allowed us not to wear masks in public places I wouldn't. Most people who get this will recover or won't have any symptoms at all. The media with their doom and gloom scenario 24-7-365 is played out.

Definitely played out.  It's been a year plus.  There's a vaccine and there are great treatments now.  Time to protect the vulnerable and go back to regular lives.  Bottom line.

People say that we should be listening to Dr. Fauci and I agree! For instance, look at this "60 Minutes" clip where he said wearing masks was dumb unless you had an ACTIVE infection.

Hello? I've been doing that the whole time except where I've been required to wear one for entry. So the question isn't IF you should listen to Pharma Fauci it's rather WHICH Pharma Fauci to listen to because he's flip-flopped more than John Kerry when he ran against Bush.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

He certainly doesn't like to be questioned or called out.

18F2088E-7623-46E7-AF32-6232035D7AED.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Biden Plague: 144,840 and Rising Fast.

#1 Idiot has arrived........................................more to follow for sure......................

• Thanks 1

Enter idiot #2.............................................come on Sack I know your next...........

1 hour ago, BrewMan said:

#1 Idiot has arrived........................................more to follow for sure......................

1 minute ago, BrewMan said:

Enter idiot #2.............................................come on Sack I know your next...........

I'll compare degrees with you any old time, friend. :classic_biggrin:

3 hours ago, BrewMan said:

The next person to own your Gaytriots loving ass? Sure, what you wanna debate about?

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Just now, SackMan518 said:

The next person to own your Gaytriots loving ass? Sure, what you wanna debate about?

I like how he believes he's smart.  Priceless.  

• Haha 1

cockwomble.jpeg

• Like 1

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Imagine a vaccine.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

Dr Fauci is the father of the coronavirus.

It was him and his funding of the gain of function work and the Wuhan lab that led to this...whether accidentally or on purpose.

Dr Fauci should be facing some of the most serious charges one can face for what he's done.