Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Rumor is that Beane is working on a big trade right now

Been saying it for months....teams that are one or two pieces away...trade your 1st rounder for a fucking stud. Remember goobers on here crying that we gave up too much for Diggs last year? I do. 

Do it again Beane you marvelous bastard! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Been saying it for months....teams that are one or two pieces away...trade your 1st rounder for a fucking stud. Remember goobers on here crying that we gave up too much for Diggs last year? I do. 

After we signed Milano and the two O-linemen our biggest need is now pass rusher and cornerback.  Running daft simulators doesn’t ever have a top guy at those positions fall to us. I say we play to win it this year, get the proven talent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalochief2 said:

After we signed Milano and the two O-linemen our biggest need is now pass rusher and cornerback.  Running daft simulators doesn’t ever have a top guy at those positions fall to us. I say we play to win it this year, get the proven talent.

With no salary cap room? 

Hunter? He's not happy in Minnesota, Bills and Vikings have a good history after last year, fills a need, still young, makes sense.....Ertz would be a nice pickup but I doubt that would qualify as a big trade

56 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

With no salary cap room? 

If KC and the Rams can find room to pay all those stars, even with paying big QB money, we should be able too with QB on rookie deal.  We need to trim the fat and cut/not overpay for not producing on the field (like every player on the D-line)

The Philadelphia Eagles are granting Zach Ertz permission to seek a trade, according to a report from NFL Network reporter Ian Rapoport. “Several teams” are engaged in trade talks. That means the three-time Pro Bowl tight end could be playing for a new team for the first time in his career. Could the Buffalo Bills be his destination? Given the disappointing returns by Buffalo’s tight ends in 2020, it’s possible. Consider what general manager Brandon Beane had to say about the unit after the season: ”It was never where the opposing defense was like, ‘Man we’ve really got to stop their tight ends from going off.” Bills beat reporters Joe Buscaglia of The Athletic and Marcel Louis-Jacques of ESPN seem to think the Bills could inquire about Ertz, at the very least.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

QUOTE TO NOTE

"I think that's what a lot of great players do. It's all about flipping the switch when you get on the field. You can do things on a football field that are severely illegal on the street." -- Bills rookie guard Eric Wood on the mentality he brings to the game.

Please let it be Zack Ertz.....Imagine Diggs-Beasley-Sanders & Ertz.....anyone playing zone is gonna get crushed!

Has to be for a top tier TE or pass rusher. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

My guess is that it's Ertz but Philly is a douche organization and will want too much for him.  We may get beat out by the Colts or something.  

Hunter from Minnesota would be fantastic.  We need a pass rusher but those are hard to find at 30.  You have a better chance at a CB that late in my opinion.  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Buffalo13 said:

My guess is that it's Ertz but Philly is a douche organization and will want too much for him.  We may get beat out by the Colts or something.  

Hunter from Minnesota would be fantastic.  We need a pass rusher but those are hard to find at 30.  You have a better chance at a CB that late in my opinion.  

I can't imagine a trade for Zach Ertz being a "Big Trade".   Based on his age and injury history, I wouldn't want to give up a 2nd and a new cushy contract for him.

If you trade a 5th, I wouldn't call that a Big Trade.

Draft Targets: Top Corner, OL Quinn Meinerz, TE Tommy Tremble, KR/PR Avery Williams

13 hours ago, seandelevan said:

No one said that and if they did, I would ask that you support that with evidence. Diggs was better than any 1st round WR Bills could have selected. If Vikings called and said give us this years first as well, I would say yes. He is that good. 

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2021 #Bowl or Bust 2020

The only position I would say the Bills can improve on is edge rusher so maybe it is Mack from Chicago. 

• Like 1

It is the way.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

1 hour ago, daryls61 said:

The only position I would say the Bills can improve on is edge rusher so maybe it is Mack from Chicago. 

I’m dreaming

• Like 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

National Football League GIF by Los Angeles Rams

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

@seandelevan - From the top rope!  Epic post. That being said, there were only 4 people, 3 of which may be bots just trying to stir things up. There are always a few lunatics out there. I do think Bert should be put in time out for a bit because of that epic bad take though. He is really only one I recognize. @LiterateStylish please take the appropriate action against Bert.

• Haha 2

It is the way.

On 3/17/2021 at 9:13 PM, LiterateStylish said:

I’m dreaming

Lit is dreaming, Please stop screaming LIT!