Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Kids in Cages !!!!! *****

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

All the lib propaganda sure has done a number on you.  Wow.

Propaganda? My God you're stupid. It's just not possible for you to accept any truth at all that points out how bad Donald Trump was.

Trump's wall: How much has been built during his term?

The White House said his visit would "mark the completion of more than 400 miles of border wall - a promise made, promise kept".

So how much of the border wall has Mr Trump managed to build during his term in office?

How much is new?

Various types of fencing totalling 654 miles (just over 1,000 km) were already in place before Mr Trump became president in 2017.

These ran through the states of California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas.

The Trump administration say they've completed more than 400 miles of border wall since then.

It's 452 miles (727 km) in total, according to the latest US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) information (4 January 2021).

However, only 80 miles of new barriers have been built where there were none before - that includes 47 miles of primary wall, and 33 miles of secondary wall built to reinforce the initial barrier.

The vast majority of the 452 miles is replacing existing structures at the border that had been built by previous US administrations.

President Trump has argued that this should be regarded as new wall, because it's replacing what he called "old and worthless barriers."

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

It's only "kids in cages" when Trump is President.  LOL.  The exact same thing is something "completely different" under the watch of Obongo and Senile Joe.

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Propaganda? My God you're stupid. It's just not possible for you to accept any truth at all that points out how bad Donald Trump was.

Trump's wall: How much has been built during his term?

The White House said his visit would "mark the completion of more than 400 miles of border wall - a promise made, promise kept".

So how much of the border wall has Mr Trump managed to build during his term in office?

How much is new?

Various types of fencing totalling 654 miles (just over 1,000 km) were already in place before Mr Trump became president in 2017.

These ran through the states of California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas.

The Trump administration say they've completed more than 400 miles of border wall since then.

It's 452 miles (727 km) in total, according to the latest US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) information (4 January 2021).

However, only 80 miles of new barriers have been built where there were none before - that includes 47 miles of primary wall, and 33 miles of secondary wall built to reinforce the initial barrier.

The vast majority of the 452 miles is replacing existing structures at the border that had been built by previous US administrations.

President Trump has argued that this should be regarded as new wall, because it's replacing what he called "old and worthless barriers."

LOL

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL

Clown

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Trump was the only one with actual guts as far as a wall.

And that's exactly why the corpoglobohomos had to steal his victory to put in a career corruptocrat. How dare we elect a politician who doesn't need their money and tries to do things for the American public?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Just now, SackMan518 said:

And that's exactly why the corpoglobohomos had to steal his victory to put in a career corruptocrat. How dare we elect a politician who doesn't need their money and tries to do things for the American public?

Haha, you take advantage of all this stupidity you can, don't you? The only American public Trump did anything for was his fucking family, you idiot. I'm sure you're like Bowman and you think that Trump built a nice beautiful wall, don't you dumbass?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

30 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Haha, you take advantage of all this stupidity you can, don't you? The only American public Trump did anything for was his fucking family, you idiot. I'm sure you're like Bowman and you think that Trump built a nice beautiful wall, don't you dumbass?

What's that? All I hear is rage from the least credible member here on political matters. Might want to step off Mr. Lightweight before you're embarrassed further. In fact, you might want to hide out from the political section for the next 4 years with this disastrous regime in place. Trust us, all you will experience is further scorn.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

50 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

the least credible member here on political matters

It's sad that you don't realize that YOU are the least credible, well, maybe Bowman beats you out so the second least credible when it comes to politics, right Mr ANTIFA dressed up like Trump Supporters and stormed the capital and the only death was one white woman?

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It's sad that you don't realize that YOU are the least credible, well, maybe Bowman beats you out so the second least credible when it comes to politics, right Mr ANTIFA dressed up like Trump Supporters and stormed the capital and the only death was one white woman?

Are you gonna bark all day little doggy or are you going to make a post with some bite?

Barking Nicki Minaj GIF by DNCE

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

25 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Are you gonna bark all day little doggy or are you going to make a post with some bite?

Typical response from someone that has no real rebuttal. It's OK, Sack, we all KNOW you're a brainwashed little puppet. 

BTW, Tarantino called, he wants his line back, Mr Unoriginal

• Trump 1
  • Barf 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Yes

Senator Lankford makes a visit to Biden's Happy Fun Camp!

Parler @NYexile

• Haha 1

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!
BertSquirtgum said:
Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:
also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

@Woody, huh, what's that term they use when the government explicitly censors the press? I forget, someone remind me!

Parler @NYexile

4 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

@Woody, huh, what's that term they use when the government explicitly censors the press? I forget, someone remind me!

I don't know.  Maybe one of our Range Comrades can help us.  :niterider:

• Haha 1

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
BertSquirtgum said:
Mainejays said:
Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said:

"The press is the only tocsin of a nation. When it is completely silenced... all means of a general effort are taken away." --Thomas Jefferson

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

1 hour ago, DannyBoy said:

"The press is the only tocsin of a nation. When it is completely silenced... all means of a general effort are taken away." --Thomas Jefferson

You mean that thing that Donald Trump tried to do? Silence the press.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 hours ago, HipKat said:

You mean that thing that Donald Trump tried to do? Silence the press.

When did that happen? They pushed every conspiracy about him for 4 years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

40 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

You mean they told the truth about him for four years and he attacked them for it right? I mean let's just get it straight.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You mean they told the truth about him for four years and he attacked them for it right? I mean let's just get it straight.

Only in Bizarro HipKat World!

Parler @NYexile

50 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Forget it.  The cat is hopelessly brainwashed and willfully ignorant.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Forget it.  The cat is hopelessly brainwashed and willfully ignorant.

Nooooooooooooooooo

process.jpg
seandelevan said:
Fuck this team
StraightJ said:
BertSquirtgum said:
Mainejays said:
image-trump-emoticon.png
212frawk said: