Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Kids in Cages !!!!! *****

Now they wanna bring COVID infected illegals up to our northern border.

These fuckin people deserve to get smacked in the mouth with these insane border policies.

And yet #orangemanbad was the evil one who separated kids from their parents. 

What a crock of shit.

• Like 1

The border is not out of control

Clueless

Reactionary tool.

If the border was "out of control" they wouldn't be worrying about where to put all the people they're catching, because the undocumented would be flooding across without being apprehended. It's a "crisis" because they don't have enough facilities for all the people showing up. That isn't the same as the border being out of control. But. hell, when did reality ever interfere with your efforts to undermine Democratic politicians. Say hello to Vladimir for me.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

That was an awesome Jen Psaki imitation by Crazy Greggy up above.

Jen Psaki GIF by GIPHY News

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Clueless

Reactionary tool.

If the border was "out of control" they wouldn't be worrying about where to put all the people they're catching, because the undocumented would be flooding across without being apprehended. It's a "crisis" because they don't have enough facilities for all the people showing up. That isn't the same as the border being out of control. But. hell, when did reality ever interfere with your efforts to undermine Democratic politicians. Say hello to Vladimir for me.

Yes, hyperbolic rhetoric matters. But, the borders are not in control either. Certainly you’ve heard countless stories of an illegal caught an sent back 6,7,8 times.

that’s just the stories that make it to the national news. Why? Usually because they broke some law. 

personally, I don’t have enough heart to go out to the 7-8 billion people on the planet. And I am NOT my brothers keeper. I wish god would step in and help, but apparently he’s okay with the situation on earth. So why should I care? I care MUCH MORE about people who volunteered to protect this country, and are homeless and need assistance. THAT I can get behind. 

and as F8 and foster and others have mentioned, PENALIZE business owners caught with illegals. I’ll pay more for my oranges and cabbage. For the poor on govt asst, give them a break on their food stamps if they are buying fresh fruit and vegetables so they aren’t getting squeezed into buying cheap junk food.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Clueless

Reactionary tool.

The border is out of control, moron.

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

Yes, hyperbolic rhetoric matters. But, the borders are not in control either. Certainly you’ve heard countless stories of an illegal caught an sent back 6,7,8 times.

that’s just the stories that make it to the national news. Why? Usually because they broke some law. 

personally, I don’t have enough heart to go out to the 7-8 billion people on the planet. And I am NOT my brothers keeper. I wish god would step in and help, but apparently he’s okay with the situation on earth. So why should I care? I care MUCH MORE about people who volunteered to protect this country, and are homeless and need assistance. THAT I can get behind. 

and as F8 and foster and others have mentioned, PENALIZE business owners caught with illegals. I’ll pay more for my oranges and cabbage. For the poor on govt asst, give them a break on their food stamps if they are buying fresh fruit and vegetables so they aren’t getting squeezed into buying cheap junk food.

No, it's not in control nor has it ever been. Ever. But it was easy to turn a blind eye. Deal with the drugs in exchange for the cheap labor. Once it became political, that's when it got out of control

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 hours ago, HipKat said:

No, it's not in control nor has it ever been. Ever. But it was easy to turn a blind eye. Deal with the drugs in exchange for the cheap labor. Once it became political, that's when it got out of control

Defend Senile Joe at all costs!!!  Deny reality/your own eyes!!!  LOL

It's Crazy Greggy and his thoughts are INSANE!

• Haha 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

14 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I remember that guy! I think he was on a piped in NYC channel, WOR. WPIX? I forget.

19 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I remember that guy! I think he was on a piped in NYC channel, WOR. WPIX? I forget.

Him and his bro were running a huge skimming scam and got busted when the company went public. They laundered all of the cash through Israel and Panama before bringing it back to the US. Once the gig was up the one brother fled to Israel and the other turned state's evidence and acted as the witness in a plea deal for house arrest. Wild story but that's why you no longer see them anymore.

• Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

12 minutes ago, JerryFletcher said:

Yea!! keep talkin!!

LOL.  Lyrics from "Dirty Boulevard" by Lou Reed.  One of the guy's FEW decent songs.

11 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Lyrics from "Dirty Boulevard" by Lou Reed.  One of the guy's FEW decent songs.

nevermind, its already gone.

valentina-sampaio-victorias-secret-transgender-model.jpg

10 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Defend Senile Joe at all costs!!!  Deny reality/your own eyes!!!  LOL

I'm sorry, I know you're an idiot, but where did I defend Biden in that post again?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, jc856 said:

WOR Ch 9. Same channel that had the Howard Stern Show and the Morton Downey Jr Show

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Are you talking to yourself? Because obviously you can't comprehend reality. You have a habit of saying really stupid things and then doubling down on the stupidity. Keep your stupidity to yourself and quit showing everyone that you are.

• Barf 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Are you talking to yourself? Because obviously you can't comprehend reality. You have a habit of saying really stupid things and then doubling down on the stupidity. Keep your stupidity to yourself and quit showing everyone that you are.

Grow a pair bucko! Having an opinion doesn't make you wrong.

valentina-sampaio-victorias-secret-transgender-model.jpg

31 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You need to get laid or something.

• Haha 1

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Trump was the only one with actual guts as far as a wall.

Really? You know he didn't build a wall right? He repaired some wall that was already built which somebody else must have filled before he was president which means that whoever built that actually did have guts to build a wall, I'm like Donald Trump who never did build a wall. But you coin your phrase, he did use it for bullshit partisan political purposes.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Really? You know he didn't build a wall right? He repaired some wall that was already built which somebody else must have filled before he was president which means that whoever built that actually did have guts to build a wall, I'm like Donald Trump who never did build a wall. But you coin your phrase, he did use it for bullshit partisan political purposes.

All the lib propaganda sure has done a number on you.  Wow.